Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview (29076 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Firefire(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
AmazingMasada:
Listening to this video I observed that Ogundamisi lied to speak on the program. He called in and said his name was Tayo but when he got access to speak he said the producer made mistake that he is Kayode Ogundamisi and not Tayo. This guy has a penchant for lying

there are only two sides to a coin ... we all have auto programmed our brains to been bias .. day by day lesser people read>think b4 commenting perhaps we shuld blame hunger n ofcus herdsmen buhari .
if the aired program was fair and not the sponspored type we saw on AIT 2015 ..why wil ogundamisi av to call in with another name ,,only to identify himself back wen he is sure of been on air.
the big question is will the producer of program forward his call to air if he knew it was ogundamisi.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by ajebuter(f): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
This Reno is an agbaaya l swear..

He told Kayode bold face he is a liar and dishonest person and dared him to sue him for libel..

He refuted kayode and APC lies with fact and gave kudos to them where they did right

Kayode should hide his face in shame..He is also a disgrace to my tribe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by kolexy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
PerformOrResign:
Was it not the same Ogundamisi that sold Buhari to us and now he is saying the same mistake that Jonathan made is what Buhari is making. Ogundamisi is an enemy of Nigeria and his disgrace has just started

He sold Buhari to you? Simply Simply shocking that means you don't have a mind of your own?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by TheKingIsHere: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
A PC paid BMC agents are all liars.

Just look at ngenekwenu or sarrki, they spew out lies every time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by sehin79(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
no one is exposing lies here kayode spoke well and didnt criticize but was just bearing the fact,this remo was on the programe to sell book
and moreso how would a goverment be buying weapons in the black market jonathan regime was a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by sehin79(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
ericsmith:

there are only two sides to a coin ... we all have auto programmed our brains to been bias .. day by day lesser people read>think b4 commenting perhaps we shuld blame hunger n ofcus herdsmen buhari .
if the aired program was fair and not the sponspored type we saw on AIT 2015 ..why wil ogundamisi av to call in with another name ,,only to identify himself back wen he is sure of been on air.
the big question is will the producer of program forward his call to air if he knew it was ogundamisi.

my brother when i see comment here it reflect the future and why nigeria is the way it is,even most people that comment on here dont read or perhaps watch the video before passing a judgement rather the follow the OP written story and other comment to pass judgement its sad.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Troublemaker007(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
AmazingMasada:
Ogundamisi spoke for 2 minutes and told 5 lies.
This Reno man is wicked

Lmfao. Nigerian politicians and bad mouth eh!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by mondaypaul77(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Finally the hammer of God is coming upon them(Omojuwa, Ogundamisi, et'al). Those guys are paid propagandists agents of this fraud of a party called APC.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Born2Breed(f): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Kayode is terminally sick.

His tuberculosis is eating deep into his bones.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by deebrownneymar: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Very interesting interview

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by condralbedez: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Memphis357:
Kayode Ogundamisi is Sarrki......
LOL....whr is that one lately self,hope he has not killed himself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by tesppidd: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
mondaypaul77:
Finally the hammer of God is coming upon them(Omojuwa, Ogundamisi, et'al). Those guys are paid propagandists agents of this fraud of a party called APC.
And how is the hammer of God upon them?

Or do you think that the hammer of God is operated by man like you?

I am 99 percent sure that Omojuwa and Ogundamisi are leaving far better lives than you.

Hammer of God indeed!
Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by GaintOfAfrica: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
See how this Ogundamisi guy has become a nuisance to himself and his family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by zanga420: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Memphis357:
Kayode Ogundamisi is Sarrki......
Very very possible

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
sehin79:

my brother when i see comment here it reflect the future and why nigeria is the way it is,even most people that comment on here dont read or perhaps watch the video before passing a judgement rather the follow the OP written story and other comment to pass judgement its sad.

as much as i just want to read people comment and mind my business ,,most times i just find it so disturbing how we the so called youth reason,it baffles me..
i hate to say this but not sorry to say tho " naija electorate are nothing but tails on the asses of these politicians " swinging us anyhow.
people are busy analyzing n applying there brains to "tithe" matters when it comes to politics we pocket our brains,,reason with out tummies
Bleep #freethesheeple what progress wil that offer nigeria ...movement like "our mumu don do" should be the trend of the moment.
Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by jrusky(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Not surprise lies is in every apc gene if any apc do not lie that means he or she is either mad or lost of brain network definitely.

Apc can never stop lying I mean its impossible for any apc not to lie. Impossible!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by GaintOfAfrica: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
saydfact:

Where exactly did Kayode call with a fake name? - He even corrected the presenter for calling him a wrong name.....

He deliberately called in with a fake name and was busted.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by GaintOfAfrica: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
tesppidd:
And how is the hammer of God upon them?

Or do you think that the hammer of God is operated by man like you?

I am 99 percent sure that Omojuwa and Ogundamisi are leaving far better lives than you.

Hammer of God indeed!

Ordinary 'living' you cannot spell. Kayode Ogundamisi, you write as you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Misterdhee1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
sehin79:

Don't mind most of the earlier commenters. They rushed to comment and buttress op's ego without bothering to watch the video.
Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by bayulll011(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
ericsmith:

as much as i just want to read people comment and mind my business ,,most times i just find it so disturbing how we the so called youth reason,it baffles me..
i hate to say this but not sorry to say tho " naija electorate are nothing but tails on the asses of these politicians " swinging us anyhow.
people are busy analyzing n applying there brains to "tithe" matters when it comes to politics we pocket our brains,,reason with out tummies
Bleep #freethesheeple what progress wil that offer nigeria ...movement like "our mumu don do" should be the trend of the moment.

I always tot am d only seeing this.

we av youth that cannot use their brain in this country the future of this country is dead.

all thanks to d politician because they know if d youth has brain most of them will march to that their unfortunate evil house and sent them packing that's why they give no dam about the education sector in d country and send their kids abroad s to be knowledgeable, Nigerian youth can't reason critically and analytically hunger won't allowed them, they re more serious with Twitter and Instagram
Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by Splashme: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Man2utd:
He is Lai Muhammeds nephew, its a blood thing... Sycophant.
Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by hysteriabox(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
YouthsPC0:
Reno Omokri Wipes The Floor With Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview

Social Media Commentator and Buhari Promoter Kayode Ogundamisi did no expect his cover to be blown up so easily , he had called in on a Live TV program on Ben TV UK featuring Reno Omokri using a Fake name to derail the discussion only for his lies to be busted on the spot by Reno. Ogundamisi was disgraced as his lies were exposed by facts Reno gave. Even the interviewer had to reprimand Ogundamisi for lying’ .........interesting watch

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DawzzuNRAno

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10214718601175957

Still looking for where he lied about his name. If he lied, why did he correct the mistake even before talking?

My observations:
-Kayode was more honorable in that He didn't hold back to say this govt, even though he supported it's emergence is largely incompetent. Something Reno would never do to the govt he served under

-kayode didn't lie about the ball boys of GEJ using "Buhari will Islamize Nigeria if elected".

-Kayode has never been silent in acknowledging strides made by any govt, even if he wasnt a fan. Reno NEVER SEES A GOOD DEED IN THE GOVT HE OPPOSES

-Kayode took the day when Reno dishonorably stooped low by calling him names on live TV. It's not only unprofessional, unethical and ungodly for a "man of God"

In my opinion, Kayode did the mopping...Reno was the mop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by realborn(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Absolute balderdash from Reno!

Reno's responses were quite farcical and disgraceful.

Summary of Kayode's comments:
- Jonathan made some commendable progress
- Jonathan equally failed in a whole lot more
- Buhari, like Obasanjo & Jonathan has made some good progress
- Buhari like Jonathan is failing on Herdsmen debacle and many more
- While you support a candidate, be willing to critic that candidate, and also commend the opposition if and when there are positive strides
- Reno has never condemned the wanton corruption under Jonathan, e.g Allison Madueke

Reno
- The Sokoto Caliphate helped my father
- Kayode is dishonest
- Kayode can sue for libel (I guess he meant slander)
- My comments on corruption is in my book
- I commend Buhari for containing BH to the North East, Buhari lied about technically defeating BH
-I write a column for ThisDay
- A body in USA has stated that Nigeria is the no.1 unsafe country for Christians to live. (This made me laugh with shock. I am a Christian and I do not know what he is talking about; more Muslims must have been killed by BH; the Fulani clashes have been more cultural than religious).
- Obama admin will not sell weapon to us. We had to go underground to Israel and others, but America stood in the way. Let me not divulge more official secrets. (This got me shocked to my marrow, most risible unnecessary feedback on live TV, zero maturity).
-Laughs hysterically at mention of Dr Obj's letter. (Like Jonathan, like Buhari)

I maintain my posit that Reno and his ilk of clowns who served under Jonathan who will never condemn his atrocious government but will draw dagger at every step of Buhari's administration without any acknowledgment of positive strides; or, any ridiculous Buhari supporter who shamefully defends his lethargy and incompetence but will always lampoon Jonathan, all represent the lot of unscrupulous self serving fellows of no value.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by saibabangida: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
So my own response to you is ....why do we always assume the wors side of probabillity?
Did he call in and the author refused to let him speak?why did he not try the honorable way first? Why did he not proove them wrong? But hey because his modus operandi over the years have been built on lies, sly and backstabbing...
After all by their fruits we shall know them... which fruits? His own is LIES
The good book says ...to him that is pure all things are ... and as a man thinketh in his heart so is he...the bottom line of the fact is that Kayode Ogundamisi has a penchant for lying.. he is a pathological liar,
And does not regard other peoples feelings and/or opinions, just like all those who support on all this one...
ericsmith:

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by saibabangida: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
So you that has horse sense when will we interview you on live TV?
... i wonder why people leave logic and ibjectivity for insulta and pessimistic emotionalism...
He is on Live TV with Facts and proof and you call it balderdash...
Why not come out with outlined points on each and every thing he said so we agree he is not talking sense? Loose canon of reason you have...
realborn:
Absolute balderdash from Reno!
Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by saibabangida: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Leave tribe out of this my brother ...there are liears everywhere but Laiyode just upped the notch just a tad bit higher...
ajebuter:

He told Kayode bold face he is a liar and dishonest person and dared him to sue him for libel..

He refuted kayode and APC lies with fact and gave kudos to them where they did right

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by LZAA: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
sehin79:
no one is exposing lies here kayode spoke well and didnt criticize but was just bearing the fact,this remo was on the programe to sell book
and moreso how would a goverment be buying weapons in the black market jonathan regime was a disgrace.
wow o wow nigerians really do have short memories
u have forgotten how APC while playing opposition accused gej of human rights abuse
or how ihejirika was accused by buhari of killing HIS ppl whereas ihejirika was wiping BH out with ease
obama who was already angry with gej for the gay law simply refused to sell weapons to naija same as other major countries due to APC's lies hence d use of black markets
QED

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by saibabangida: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
He is not angbaya ...he is an Egbon....and a superior mental force than the latest Laigician Layode Kayode Ogindamisi
kiss
ajebuter:

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by omonnakoda: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
I watched the video.
Nobody wiped the floor with anyone.
The level of shallowness, pettiness and childishness on this thread is puzzling.
I thought Reno was not at all prepared to talk about issues and rather wanted to make it personal.
We really need to learn how to disagree with respect and dignity.
The use of the word lie dishonest was uncalled.
Once we get into that we forget

What really is the issue.

In summary I thought Reno was petty and immature and diversionary. Spending time talking about his biography
His father,I can quote quran etc. What was the relevance of all that
Ego

Debates are not about winning and losing always.
They can indeed be friendly except when what is at stake is personal interest and not genuine public service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview by realborn(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
saibabangida:
So you that has horse sense when will we interview you on live TV?
... i wonder why people leave logic and ibjectivity for insulta and pessimistic emotionalism...
He is on Live TV with Facts and proof and you call it balderdash...
Why not come out with outlined points on each and every thing he said so we agree he is not talking sense? Loose canon of reason you have...

Perhaps you did not watch the interview. I was updating my post with a summarized transcript about same time you typed your reply above.

Also Omonnakoda's culled post below affirms my observations.

omonnakoda:
I watched the video.
Nobody wiped the floor with anyone.
The level of shallowness, pettiness and childishness on this thread is puzzling.
I thought Reno was not at all prepared to talk about issues and rather wanted to make it personal.
We really need to learn how to disagree with respect and dignity.
The use of the word lie dishonest was uncalled.
Once we get into that we forget

What really is the issue.

In summary I thought Reno was petty and immature and diversionary. Spending time talking about his biography
His father,I can quote quran etc. What was the relevance of all that
Ego

Debates are not about winning and losing always.
They can indeed be friendly except when what is at stake is personal interest and not genuine public service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.