Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson (35793 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Engr1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Continue

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by 989900: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
delishpot:

So you and your father do 3some with the same woman? all this insult on your old man just to win social media war? chai

Mr. Odenson.
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Sagay212: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
please come and marry my father and make me your step son...then i will make you the mother of my 2 children after phucking sense into your brain through your pu.ssy. foolish gyal.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by correctguy101(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

Now I know its in the genes.

DNA, what a technology...lol

Hahahaha....

I'm my father's son na. The only son he could make in 7children..... Infact, I don't know how I'm different from him, cos I already have a daughter, maybe I'll produce only girls too grin (but I know how to make boys if I need them though)

It was even cos of his lifestyle he and my mum separated.... SMH

Lemme tell you one small story.

When I was younger and my parents were already separated, I used to enjoy living with my father than my mum. The man gives me freedom like tomorrow no dey.
He even was dating one of my elder sister's friend.
I caught him with her and blackmailed the girl into riding me too.
When he found out I was also eating his food, he decided to send me to my mum's. But me no gree o, cos I know my mum won't allow me to do the " doings " I like doing grin

Until my mum came to see me someday unexpectedly and met me with a girl whom I was hiding in my room when I noticed she was the one I opened the gate for and my father was with one of his old women friends in his room.

Na like so the woman raise hell o, ordered me to get my stuffs that I must leave my father's house.
Me felt bad but I can't disobey her.

She was like "so you want my son, my only son to be like you when? over my dead body. My only son!!"
Not knowing the innocent man didn't know I was with a girl.... $mh

But when I became older, my tactics was to tell her I want to settle down with any girl she sees me with until she got tired and sat me down, asking me to count by myself how many girls I've told her I want to marry cheesy

She always tell me that I'm like my father even till 2mao but I don't believe that. I believe I'm way more than my father, I'm worse in my my own special way grin

And I'm very special too in my own kinda way of course grin

But these days, I don't seem to enjoy alcohol like I used to. Only two bottles of Guinness and my tea and I'm done for the day. Even some strongs no longer appeal to me..... $mh

And I used to love them. Sex life is still fun though, I now enjoy much of pre-intimacy and cuddling/touches than digging a good dig wink

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
correctguy101:

Hahahaha....

I'm my father's son na. The only son he could make in 7children..... Infact, I don't know how I'm different from him, cos I already have a daughter, maybe I'll produce only girls too grin (but I know how to make boys if I need them though)

It was even cos of his lifestyle he and my mum separated.... SMH

Lemme tell you one small story.

When I was younger and my parents were already separated, I used to enjoy living with my father than my mum. The man gives me freedom like tomorrow no dey.
He even was dating one of my elder sister's friend.
I caught him with her and blackmailed the girl into riding me too.
When he found out I was also eating his food, he decided to send me to my mum's. But me no gree o, cos I know my mum won't allow me to do the " doings " I like doing grin

Until my mum came to see me someday unexpectedly and met me with a girl whom I was hiding in my room when I noticed she was the one I opened the gate for and my father was with one of his old women friends in his room.

Na like so the woman raise hell o, ordered me to get my stuffs that I must leave my father's house.
Me felt bad but I can't disobey her.

She was like "so you want my son, my only son to be like you when? over my dead body. My only son!!"
Not knowing the innocent man didn't know I was with a girl.... $mh

But when I became older, my tactics was to tell her I want to settle down with any girl she sees me with until she got tired and sat me down, asking me to count by myself how many girls I've told her I want to marry cheesy

She always tell me that I'm like my father even till 2mao but I don't believe that. I believe I'm way more than my father, I'm worse in my my own special way grin

And I'm very special too in my own kinda way of course grin

But these days, I don't seem to enjoy alcohol like I used to. Only two bottles of Guinness and my tea and I'm done for the day. Even some strongs no longer appeal to me..... $mh

And I used to love them. Sex life is still fun though, I now enjoy much of pre-intimacy and cuddling/touches than digging a good dig wink

My Oh My,

That woman is at the center of a storm, wow.

What can we say, basically, people enjoy the true life as a function of Truth in Nature, but then the emotions are the barometers we now measure our morality with. It is the nature of this plane. But you are a badd asss guy though. I wish I had such eye opening knowledge with girls. I tell people part of the reasons I work hard is because I want to have any thing I want, especially any woman I want. I mean, I too cant even handle much alcohol and I decided to stop beer for now until I get my stomach back to shape after Xmas/New Year excessive holdays, but I intend to find some very old Whiskey, like 50 Yrs old Whiskey that I can take, a short at a time with the tea will be amazing almost always, and I can not even begin to tell you how wonderful it is. I've got two new beauties on my orbit and their confessions give me joy....hhhhhhahshahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by delishpot: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
989900:

Mr. Odenson.

Yinmu, go and sitdown for corner. Leave your dad out of your dirty social media mumuism
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by delishpot: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sagay212:
please come and marry my father and make me your step son...then i will make you the mother of my 2 children after phucking sense into your brain through your pu.ssy. foolish gyal.

Another wayward son who sleeps with his fathers wife grin grin social media has made people sell their brains for 500 naira data. see boys saying they will bang their fathers wife.
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by correctguy101(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

My Oh My,

That woman is at the center of a storm, wow.

What can we say, basically, people enjoy the true life as a function of Truth in Nature, but then the emotions are the barometers we now measure our morality with. It is the nature of this plane. But you are a badd asss guy though. I wish I had such eye opening knowledge with girls. I tell people part of the reasons I work hard is because I want to have any thing I want, especially any woman I want. I mean, I too cant even handle much alcohol and I decided to stop beer for now until I get my stomach back to shape after Xmas/New Year excessive holdays, but I intend to find some very old Whiskey, like 50 Yrs old Whiskey that I can take, a short at a time with the tea will be amazing almost always, and I can not even begin to tell you how wonderful it is. I've got two new beauties on my orbit and their confessions give me joy....hhhhhhahshahahaha

It's what you get when you have a old man like mine. The man just too spoil and I am very sure he envies my youthfulness, all old people do but my old man own is cos he wants to continue enjoying life grin

My mum couldn't stand him but she truly loved that man. I know she still loves him cos of how she support him anytime I make any funny remarks about him.
But the old man knows this but can't just stop being with one woman even being a deacon in church.

I need money now jor, lost $3k plus on one mumu coin a friend introduced me to. I dey come abeg...
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
She lacks manners, must she reply the fan, she should have ignored his tweet.
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
correctguy101:

It's what you get when you have a old man like mine. The man just too spoil and I am very sure he envies my youthfulness, all old people do but my old man own is cos he wants to continue enjoying life grin

My mum couldn't stand him but she truly loved that man. I know she still loves him cos of how she support him anytime I make any funny remarks about him.
But the old man knows this but can't just stop being with one woman even being a deacon in church.

I need money now jor, lost $3k plus on one mumu coin a friend introduced me to. I dey come abeg...

Blockchain is just a platform, different aspects of minds will use it for what ever purpose fills their purses. You must be smart, cos the criminals are even developing new concepts daily to outsmart those who refuse to advance their knowledge database. That is how it was designed to be, to advance your knowledge. Now you don learn. Hahahahahahaaha
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by 989900: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
delishpot:

[s]Yinmu, go and sitdown for corner. Leave your dad out of your dirty social media mumuism[/s]
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by correctguy101(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

Blockchain is just a platform, different aspects of minds will use it for what ever purpose fills their purses. You must be smart, cos the criminals are even developing new concepts daily to outsmart those who refuse to advance their knowledge database. That is how it was designed to be, to advance your knowledge. Now you don learn. Hahahahahahaaha

Learnt the hard way brodaly. Me that always does research before letting even a Kobo leave my account just got ripped off without mercy. Join say I no get work.

I learnt not to trust other people's judgement join o, cos it was follow follow I did. A close friend promoted it to me and it's now all gone. His own money there was less than $2k....
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Ugbavihi: 2:12am On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:
I trust my old man. If this kind fresh food cross his lane, the old "crusher" go "smash" her wella. That man na "bad man killer" jhur grin

But if my father marry this one, make I no jhus talk lipsrsealed
if your papsy marry this one.. You and your p man go de struggle for who go chop her pass..

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Benekruku(m): 4:46am On Jan 28, 2018
Was expecting to see a hot classy chick till I found out its just an human form of half bag of beans.

Short, round and plump

Trust my dad, Even if he has to cheat, not with a whale
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by oruma19: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2018
This one go male sense for pipsy sha, chaiii. All them boys ho just de give am one cona dance every evening before Popsy return from work...ahahahahaha, come and marry na..ashawo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by godofuck231: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2018
delishpot:

So you and your father do 3some with the same woman? all this insult on your old man just to win social media war? chai
a lover should be loved and a player should be played,don't hate the game hate the referee.
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by godofuck231: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Come na,maybe u haven't heard of obho kuokuo (open am, tear tear am) as fa as you don't forget ur pant, there's a new root called duracell
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by fabrestove: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Only way out of this is a 3 sum
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Axiwaju(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:
I trust my old man. If this kind fresh food cross his lane, the old "crusher" go "smash" her wella. That man na "bad man killer" jhur grin

But if my father marry this one, make I no jhus talk lipsrsealed
Just Like My Dad, That Man Bad grin
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Bism(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Is been long I have seen an african elephant. Just saw one african elephant breed only found in Nigeria. it is called a forson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Dammy Krane To Be Arraign In Court On Monday September 16th / Tearra Mari Or Rihanna / Kizz Daniel Set For His Concert At 02 Arena, London. See His Post. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.