Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… (1004 Views)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by 080jbabe: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
When I met Travis he was going through a very nasty divorce with his wife Stella. They had accused each other of every thing from being an abusive spouse to being cheats. Travis works for a real estate development firm that I consulted when I was looking for an apartment in Ikoyi. He was the agent assigned to me and soon as we were going out to check out apartments,we hit it off.

Travis was surprised that a beautiful accomplished career woman like myself was already 40 and un married. well,long story short,I moved into my Apartment in Ikoyi after Travis helped me locate one. We became friends after that. He used to take me out alot on lunch and dinner dates. I was really attracted to this man whom I felt any woman would consider herself lucky to be with. According to Travis,marrying his wife was a mistake he made. He had met Stella through a mutual friend. They had a fling,she got pregnant and decided to get married just to save face. Travis didnt want to have a child out of wed lock and he felt the honorable thing to do was to make Stella his wife.

Travis admits that the only good thing that came out of marrying Stella is their six year old daughter. From day one,they were both abusive to each other,they cheated..they just couldnt stay together. I started liking Travis in fact,I knew I was in love with him but I didnt want to commit to him knowing he was still married. About six months later,they concluded their divorce. Travis and I were now free to go public with our romance.

while we were dating,I met Stella once. she had come to pick up their daughter from Travis. When she saw me,she looked at me with such scorn and was really unkind and rude in her behaviour to me. Well,I didnt blame her. she must have felt,I took her former husband and possibly going to be a step mom to her daughter soon. It was clear Stella and I were not going to go along.

A year after me and Travis met,we got married and life was really beautiful. I was happy. All my years of unhappiness was finally over. I had a man for me. You see,I had suffered plenty heartbreak before Travis. Men just used and dumped me. I was thinking I was never going to get married. So getting married at 41 to someone who adored me was a dream come through. Soon as I got married,I took in a month later. I was so elated. I also enjoyed being a stepmom to Travis daughter who came to spend weekends with us.

But my joy was short lived. Four months into my pregnancy,I had gone for a training in Abuja. The training was a three day training and I was supposed to be back in Lagos on Sunday evening. However,our training ended on Saturday evening and I decided to catch a very early morning flight to Lagos on Sunday morning to surprise my hubby. we had been in contact through out my trip and he kept telling me how much he missed me so much.

I got into Lagos before 8am and I tried to sneak into the house as a way of my surprise. My house help was shocked to her skin to see me. She screamed and I actually taught it was out of happiness to see me, But no,she was in shock because when I got into my bedroom,Travis was in bed,sound asleep with Stella by his side,both of them,stark naked!

I stood still until my legs couldnt carry me further and I collapsed. It was my house girl’s scream when I collapsed that woke Travis and his bitch. They both jumped when they saw me and tried to get dressed. I was dazed. I was dead for for moments. I didnt speak to Travis for almost two days. Stella didnt even say a word,she just dressed up and left. It was a very dark period for me especially with my condition. Travis kept apologizing saying he was sorry ,he got drunk,he was wrong,bla bla bla bla.

As hard as it sounds. After a while,I had to move on. I tried to forgive Travis. I even asked him to stop Stella from setting foot into our house ever. Well, I thought we were going to be fine. After all the crying and begging and promising,we did try to move ob with our lives.

My daughter Praise came into our lives shortly. I was so proud to be a mom,her mom. We so doted and loved this little gift from God and I was very grateful. But again,my joy was short lived. I started suspecting something was wrong because our s*x life was not as usual. I thought it was because I just had a baby but after almost eight months,I knew it was beyond that. Travis coming home late sometimes gave me cause for worry. Out of desperation,I started thinking of tracking my husband. I didnt know how but I felt I could start with his ex wife. so one day,when he didnt come home by almost 10pm,I called my Driver and we both traced Stella’s house. My plan was to show up there unannounced. And when we got there,I indeed saw.......

http://livelystones.com.ng/helpi-am-going-crazymy-husbands-ex-wife-is-using-juju/
Re: Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by liquidlove2018: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dear woman, I think you made a very big mistake. You knew the man was married and you were secretly dating her out of desperation. The ex wife already has a kid for him. You don't expect her to leave her man. Nothing like juju here.

cry
080jbabe:

When I met Travis he was going through a very nasty divorce with his wife Stella. They had accused each other of every thing from being an abusive spouse to being cheats. Travis works for a real estate development firm that I consulted when I was looking for an apartment in Ikoyi. He was the agent assigned to me and soon as we were going out to check out apartments,we hit it off.

Travis was surprised that a beautiful accomplished career woman like myself was already 40 and un married. well,long story short,I moved into my Apartment in Ikoyi after Travis helped me locate one. We became friends after that. He used to take me out alot on lunch and dinner dates. I was really attracted to this man whom I felt any woman would consider herself lucky to be with. According to Travis,marrying his wife was a mistake he made. He had met Stella through a mutual friend. They had a fling,she got pregnant and decided to get married just to save face. Travis didnt want to have a child out of wed lock and he felt the honorable thing to do was to make Stella his wife.

Travis admits that the only good thing that came out of marrying Stella is their six year old daughter. From day one,they were both abusive to each other,they cheated..they just couldnt stay together. I started liking Travis in fact,I knew I was in love with him but I didnt want to commit to him knowing he was still married. About six months later,they concluded their divorce. Travis and I were now free to go public with our romance.

while we were dating,I met Stella once. she had come to pick up their daughter from Travis. When she saw me,she looked at me with such scorn and was really unkind and rude in her behaviour to me. Well,I didnt blame her. she must have felt,I took her former husband and possibly going to be a step mom to her daughter soon. It was clear Stella and I were not going to go along.

A year after me and Travis met,we got married and life was really beautiful. I was happy. All my years of unhappiness was finally over. I had a man for me. You see,I had suffered plenty heartbreak before Travis. Men just used and dumped me. I was thinking I was never going to get married. So getting married at 41 to someone who adored me was a dream come through. Soon as I got married,I took in a month later. I was so elated. I also enjoyed being a stepmom to Travis daughter who came to spend weekends with us.

But my joy was short lived. Four months into my pregnancy,I had gone for a training in Abuja. The training was a three day training and I was supposed to be back in Lagos on Sunday evening. However,our training ended on Saturday evening and I decided to catch a very early morning flight to Lagos on Sunday morning to surprise my hubby. we had been in contact through out my trip and he kept telling me how much he missed me so much.

I got into Lagos before 8am and I tried to sneak into the house as a way of my surprise. My house help was shocked to her skin to see me. She screamed and I actually taught it was out of happiness to see me, But no,she was in shock because when I got into my bedroom,Travis was in bed,sound asleep with Stella by his side,both of them,stark naked!

I stood still until my legs couldnt carry me further and I collapsed. It was my house girl’s scream when I collapsed that woke Travis and his bitch. They both jumped when they saw me and tried to get dressed. I was dazed. I was dead for for moments. I didnt speak to Travis for almost two days. Stella didnt even say a word,she just dressed up and left. It was a very dark period for me especially with my condition. Travis kept apologizing saying he was sorry ,he got drunk,he was wrong,bla bla bla bla.

As hard as it sounds. After a while,I had to move on. I tried to forgive Travis. I even asked him to stop Stella from setting foot into our house ever. Well, I thought we were going to be fine. After all the crying and begging and promising,we did try to move ob with our lives.

My daughter Praise came into our lives shortly. I was so proud to be a mom,her mom. We so doted and loved this little gift from God and I was very grateful. But again,my joy was short lived. I started suspecting something was wrong because our s*x life was not as usual. I thought it was because I just had a baby but after almost eight months,I knew it was beyond that. Travis coming home late sometimes gave me cause for worry. Out of desperation,I started thinking of tracking my husband. I didnt know how but I felt I could start with his ex wife. so one day,when he didnt come home by almost 10pm,I called my Driver and we both traced Stella’s house. My plan was to show up there unannounced. And when we got there,I indeed saw.......

http://livelystones.com.ng/helpi-am-going-crazymy-husbands-ex-wife-is-using-juju/

Re: Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by 080jbabe: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
it's well
Re: Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by nuelyoyo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
080jbabe:

Fiction
Re: Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… by nnamdibig(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
I did not read all but from the topic, if your husband's ex wife is using juju, is either you look for stronger juju or you run to God or better still just sit back and watch things unfold

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Get Married Yet If Your Partner Does These 9 Things / Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy / Married People Only. Does Marriage Reduce Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.