Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food (5916 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2021
sorry for my english.but I can't just help it.
i come from a family that loves eating Akamu and akara every morning, so the lady that'used to do in our streets we noticed hers it's not peppering enough, it tasteless.

until this year february my mom came across a woman that sells in another street.the first time she bought it the aroma of the Akara was nice, and when we finally ate it..it was good.until it became a habits.

sometimes my mom goes to this woman selling point, Akara has finished around 8,o clock am.
we later noticed this woman does the quantity of the Akara small.. like she has a limit, she was told to sell everyday, and she can't do pass that.
she doesn't sell pass 7 to 8am.
she doesn't sell on Wednesday

but what got us surprised today is when I went there to buy over 40 people where waiting for This woman Akara.
and more still coming.
I had to wait for an hour plus to reach my turn

some are even begging her to give them 100naira own she's said it's finished already, meaning the ones in the fire has already been paid for.

I feel this is not normal, I managed to buy 200naira own because of my mom.
but I just can't help to think.

does this woman use juju.

lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by shawante(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
When grace fall upon you people go think say na juju..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
shawante:

same way yahoo boys comits frauds and all sort of diabolical acts, and start shouting GRACE.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Hezzyluv: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Op, I pity una grin grin

She wash am put am inside grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Hezzyluv: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2021
shawante:

Which kind grace be dat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Op, I pity una grin grin

Bros this one has passed be careful.
Cold catch me yesterday, when I went there, someone was even suggesting let everyone be in line. Because it wanted to caused dispute between customers who first came.

One man came and said he wanted to buy #500 own, he wasn't allowed to.

I tell my mom outrightly say I can't go today, make we cook beans instead.

12 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Romanoff(f): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2021
shawante:

If it is really grace, why does she only sell for one hour daily, excluding Wednesdays and why does she make limited quantity?

4 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by ladycomfort(f): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Akara is not a good you should buy outside your home

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by taiwotimitt: 7:39am On Sep 07, 2021
shawante:

Those people dey use juju ooo.....

Person wey no dey go church or mosque dey talk about grace abi....

Dem plenty.......

All those joints is a no go area for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Dem plenty.......

bros as in her Akara doesn't meet when the sun is high like 9am... but always finish around 7 to 8.

Everytime my mom goes to buy, she spends close to one hour waiting, due to earlier customers that came before her.

as she fries, the one in the pan has already been bought.

customers are so much, she didn't employ anyone to assist, just her alone. (guess she don't want them to know her secret

she intentionally make the Akara limited for customers, she don't fry pass a certain quantity ( is that what the juju people told her?)

drinking pap and akara, has been a norm in our family, even with all this observations my mum still goes there to buy from her.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by SUPERPACK: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2021
There is no juju anywhere its just consistency and experience. There is a woman like her here that sells okpa and believe me if you buy it from her 365 days of a year it will be same taste and quality and people always lookout for her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2021
ladycomfort:
Akara is not a good you should buy outside your home
all cooked food outside is risky

4 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by salisuammy(f): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Why can't you guys make your own akara?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Omihanifa: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Where she dey sell ?

Is she using groundnut oil or palm oil to fry the akara
Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Michelle55: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2021
This thread go make sense.. Make I park my Keke for here fess cheesy

Juju or grace? Only she can truthfully answer that..

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2021
salisuammy:
Why can't you guys make your own akara?
too much stress in making Akara, Before you go wash the beans.

pay transport to a grinding machine

pay transport back home.

groundnut oil and time involved in frying it.

when we can Just decide to buy #500 own....

though we make the Akamu by ourselves.

make I nor lie the woman Akara dey sweet, but those observations, and what I saw yesterday.... make cold catch me...see quarrels brewing between her customers.

while people passing at the roadside are looking what's goin on there.

funny thing the other woman that sells around, her tray of Akara stays till 12pm.

5 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Hezzyluv: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2021
T0T0fucker:

Cold catch me yesterday, when I went there, someone was even suggesting let everyone be in line. Because it wanted to caused dispute between customers who first came.

Lol.....

Laslas na death body water she dey use do the beans cake grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Dproperties: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2021
I stopped buying anywhere i noticed fetishes

Well! I don't eat whatever I didn't Cook or fry with my hands.

There's a man who uses juju to sell electrical and electronics, flies all over his shop same way customers all around and dirty shop.
Amids other top dealers

Stop going there

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Dproperties:
I stopped buying anywhere i noticed fetishes

Well! I don't eat whatever I didn't Cook or fry with my hands.

There's a man who uses juju to sell electrical and electronics, flies all over his shop same way customers all around and dirty shop.
Amids other top dealers

Stop going there

flies all over electronics.
God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2021
T0T0fucker:
i come from a family that loves eating Akamu and akara every morning, so the lady that'used to do in our streets we noticed hers it's not peppering enough, it tasteless.

until this year february my mom came across a woman that sells in another street.the first time she bought it the aroma of the Akara was nice, and when we finally ate it..it was good.until it became a habits.

sometimes my mom goes to this woman selling point, Akara has finished around 8,o clock am.
we later noticed this woman does the quantity of the Akara small.. like she has a limit, she was told to sell everyday, and she can't do pass that.

but what got us surprised today is when I went there to buy over 40 people where waiting for This woman Akara.
and more still coming.

some are even begging her to give them 100naira own she's said it's finished already, meaning the ones in the fire has already been paid for.

It is called GRACE. When God blessed your handiwork, you ll be envy among your peers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by skillip(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2021
T0T0fucker:

and more still coming.

Not everyone does juju, don't be surprised that despite the numbers of people her profit maybe so small, besides that job is stressful. Also , she may have other streams of income so she knows her target market serves them early and move on. Lastly, she knows her onions, this they don't teach at HBS you learn on the job.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2021
She's a smart business woman. She probably has other sources of income and does this as a part time job. Her strategy is to keep her stock limited and to keep the quality high. Smart woman!

17 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2021
skillip:
Not everyone does juju, don't be surprised that despite the numbers of people her profit maybe so small, besides that job is stressful. Also , she may have other streams of income so she knows her target market serves them early and move on. Lastly, she knows her onions, this they don't teach at HBS you learn on the job.

nice points

of reasoning you have here.
but

We sell to make profit,now imagine selling all my
wares as early as 8am so what's stopping me from
restocking more to sell the next day and if the
demand is getting too much, I'll employ more hands
to help na.
but this woman doesn't employ no one.
just her alone.

everyday, Akara don finish, if you mistakely go like some minutes after 8.
why doesn't she do it more for it to be available for all her customers.

imagine you can't go there, and say you want to buy 500naira own, lashes you will get from other customers will be much.
like na you won just buy the full tray.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by skillip(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
T0T0fucker:

nice points

of reasoning you have here.
but

We sell to make profit,now imagine selling all my
wares as early as 8am so what's stopping me from
restocking more to sell the next day and if the
demand is getting too much, I'll employ more hands
to help na.
but this woman doesn't employ no one.
just her alone.

everyday, Akara don finish, if you mistakely go like some minutes after 8.
why doesn't she do it more for it to be available for all her customers.

imagine you can't go there, and say you want to buy 500naira own, lashes you will get from other customers will be much.
like na you won just buy the full tray.
. So to remove every reasonable doubt just ask why she's not engaging more hands? Maybe if you tell her you will like to invest in the business then you will see the challenges or her short comings.

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by T0T0fucker: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
skillip:
. So to remove every reasonable doubt just ask why she's not engaging more hands? Maybe if you tell her you will like to invest in the business then you will see the challenges or her short comings.
according to people, she's been there since last year, but we only got to know her selling spot this february..

bros, you need to see the crowd yesterday, like I said, she' is intentionally making the Akara limited daily.
reasons I still don't know.

it's like she's scared, don't want any to remain at all (maybe they will be consequences if any remains)

bros I repeat, you nor fit meet this woman Akara by 8.30am

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by OmoAlumagidi(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
fear akara i repeat run for your life and stop buying that akara this one wey people they queue to buy akara make me wonder no be juju be that

4 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by shawante(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Dem plenty.......

You might be correct to an extent.. But you don't need to go to a church or a mosque for grace to fall on you

3 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by shawante(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2021
Romanoff:

If it is really grace, why does she only sell for one hour daily, excluding Wednesdays and why does she make limited quantity?

She might have other engagements.. Na only akara she come sell for this life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by socialmediaman: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2021
T0T0fucker:

Start yours in front of your house, make it taste as good as hers and see if you won’t divide her customers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Romanoff(f): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2021
shawante:
She might have other engagements.. Na only akara she come sell for this life

I very much doubt it o.
Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2021
If you feel something is wrong, you may be onto something. It's good to listen to your intuition in these sorta situations, especially when it comes to eating food prepared by strangers. Pray over your family and simply start making your own akara at home.

9 Likes

Re: Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food by 1F30M4(f): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
If you feel something is wrong, you may be onto something. It's good to listen to your intuition in these sorta situations, especially when it comes to eating food prepared by strangers. Pray over your family and simply start making your own akara at home.

Savage comments up there really got me cracked up but this right here is it, yeah this is it OP.. If this has somehow raised concerns, maybe y'all should start making it at home.. The stress involved, I know that but it'll be worth the while even fulfilling with collective efforts from everyone, it should be fun esp cos this is something y'all love so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband / See What Children Were Spotted Doing At A Party (photos, Video ) / Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.