Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello (31921 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Bello Pledges To Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by middlebelter(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
I pity Kogi people. Some damages are irreparable. This guy, Bello, is making the mistake of his life.

Pity us? No, but all will need is your support to drive away the boy Governor imposed by Oyegun and Dino. Good enough that Dino is regreting it big time, but your support and fellow Nigerian on this forum forum will be appreciated when we cry against in justice, I imposition in Kogi State by APC /PMB. Because of tribal sentiments, I they stopped Faleke and prosperity in yet Tinubu is still following them?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by middlebelter(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Charity begins at home? Mr Yahaya Bello should not forget to start the experiment from Kogi Central and perhaps from his father's land, thereafter, I we shall be convinced or other to embrace his Agribusiness idea or not.
I trust the good people of Kogi Central anyway, I they are capable of matching fire for fire and Fulani herdsmen can't in time date them and I do hope Bello will have the courage to face his people on this matter?
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by hazmon(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2018
placeofallure:

Na Tinubu dash us the clown of a governor O. Imagine, Kogi will be the new Holland! The man's craze no get key holder.
U are wrong

Tinubu was against his emergence. Dino and saraki wanted to stop the influence of Tinubu , that was why they opposed faleke and install Yahaya Bello.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by koolaid87: 1:18am On Jan 28, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Just because you don't have foresight don't condemn him.
Is their state not yours, you should focus that hate on smtn.

To hell with his visions and your foolishness in backing him (Bello) up...

Considering all the atrocities by the herdsmen, no sane politician should be welcoming them into his state.

Are you ignorant to their menace in the society, or you just pretending to be plain stupid?
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:36am On Jan 28, 2018
This governor should shut up and embrace this golden opportunity for his ppl without revealing the huge benefits to those currently rejecting it due their blind hatred and politics - before they realise their mistake and change their minds.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by laliga01: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Just because you don't have foresight don't condemn him.
Is their state not yours, you should focus that hate on smtn.

you must be as dumb as the governor to think some one who didnt paid salary for months has fore sight.
Vissionless people like you are easy to spot.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by kabawa(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
tstx:
E be like this Yahaya Bello no suck enough breast milk when him dey small...

This should be a lesson to all mothers/potential mothers... Breastfeed your children wella so that when they grow up they won't be like Yahaya Bello...

You wey they breast feed well ,how your life be?
Hunger no good ooo.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by lastmaster(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2018
This idiotic bastard needs a total brain transplant
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by AceDomino(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Kogi will soon be producing Yahaya B milk and Kogi milk
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2018
laliga01:

you must be as dumb as the governor to think some one who didnt paid salary for months has fore sight.
Vissionless people like you are easy to spot.
The deep hatred you have for others will never allow you to see things clearly. The good thing in all this u r nothing or can do anything. Sadly for you
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:

To hell with his visions and your foolishness in backing him (Bello) up...

Considering all the atrocities by the herdsmen, no sane politician should be welcoming them into his state.

Are you ignorant to their menace in the society, or you just pretending to be plain stupid?

No one can reason with Sad people like you. The anger and failure will always blocked your reasoning.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by emmieohmz: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Wen u have a scrotum head as governor, dis is D result
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by BigIyanga: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Stupid leaders!! Holland is not the top world leader in dairy farming.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by koolaid87: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2018
papoudaupolos:

No one can reason with Sad people like you. The anger and failure will always blocked your reasoning.

Shut your mouth again,

How many herdsmen have been brought to Book? They did this with impunity and you expect logical folks to turn their eyes over their unprovoked killings and focus on the supposed profit from having colonies.

You're totally insane!
Nothing, I repeat, no fortunes, no monetary values trump the safety of the people.

Now, get off My mention, Aboki

BigIyanga:
Stupid leaders!! Holland is not the top world leader in dairy farming.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2018
koolaid87:

Shut your mouth again,

How many herdsmen have been brought to Book? They did this with impunity and you expect logical folks to turn their eyes over their unprovoked killings and focus on the supposed profit from having colonies.

You're totally insane!
Nothing, I repeat, no fortunes, no monetary values trump the safety of the people.

Now, get off My mention, Aboki

You see what I was saying the hatred has taken over that brain.to communicate as normal human being is very difficult for u.
Our success is always what causes your grievance and it the will of God. Control your Jealousy
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by 989900: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Ode ni boboi sha!
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
How on earth did we end up with this kind of hrtless governor? May GOD deliver us
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Obierika(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
I pity Kogi people. Some damages are irreparable. This guy, Bello, is making the mistake of his life.

The guy is just trying to kiss the ass of the president

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Mryacks: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rochas2023:
The first cattle colony in Nigeria is in Southern Kaduna that is what is causing this problems in Kaduna State today.

However living in peace is important if your people are OK with this go ahead Mr gov.

If only the fulanis will leave peacefully there...I actually see some important points the governor made

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by Mryacks: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
If only the fulanis will go there and leave peacefully. I see the kinda "dream" the governor envisage. Not bad
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by PlanBIncome(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
This governor is playing politics with the future of the state and its people. Rent land to fulani and they will tell you in years to come that they own it, ask Ilorin people.

I know for sure that there are top politicians who have promise this governor billions of naira for this statement and his acceptance for the cattle colony agenda, he is equally promised presidential backing for election rerun as governor. All that could happen, but the land lost and life's that will be wasted again in future will not equate what he collected.

I wish the people of kogi can just throw this man out of office come 2019. He doesn't have what it takes to lead. He's an ass leaker.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by laliga01: 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
papoudaupolos:

The deep hatred you have for others will never allow you to see things clearly. The good thing in all this u r nothing or can do anything. Sadly for you

Your sense of reasoning has been blinded by partylism... People are hungry, some dudes without receiving their salaries after work, and you are here to justify the actions of a lunatic and a happiness slayer.
If you think cattle colony is the only avenue that can make kogi state turn Holland, vision less is an understatement.
I have no business with nuisance like you and your governor with chicken brain.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
laliga01:

Your sense of reasoning has been blinded by partylism... People are hungry, some dudes without receiving their salaries after work, and you are here to justify the actions of a lunatic and a happiness slayer.
If you think cattle colony is the only avenue that can make kogi state turn Holland, vision less is an understatement.
I have no business with nuisance like you and your governor with chicken brain.
Still hatred blocked every sense u need to act like normal human being
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by brilliant5(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2018
RichardRexs:
its you that really need the SENSE
Foolish rat dont quote me again.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by laliga01: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Still hatred blocked every sense u need to act like normal human being

Guy make you and f**king governor go sit down one place.... If you like sell the whole of kogi, what's my business there. I have no interest there.
Make I see road contribute to more pressing matters.
Shift abeg.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2018
laliga01:

Guy make you and f**king governor go sit down one place.... If you like sell the whole of kogi, what's my business there. I have no interest there.
Make I see road contribute to more pressing matters.
Shift abeg.
See how are u r killing yourself over this and pretending to u don't care.pity
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by orisa37: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Goodluck to Bello & Ogbeh.
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by laliga01: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

See how are u r killing yourself over this and pretending to u don't care.pity

Nna free me Biko...
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by papoudaupolos: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
laliga01:

Nna free me Biko...
Hahaha
Sorry
Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by laliga01: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Hahaha
Sorry

Smiles... Guy your wahala too much joor.
How your end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.