Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland (467 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Osezua: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why can't I comment on any Muslim tread? I am asked a question: "are you a Muslim?" if your answer is no then you are blocked from commenting. The christian treads are open to everyone. what you happening here?
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Because the owner of Nairaland is a strong Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Because Muslims are known to be violent, that isn't a respect....... Just a tease!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by 0ubenji(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Osezua:
Why can't I comment on any Muslim tread? I am asked a question: "are you a Muslim?" if your answer is no then you are blocked from commenting. The christian treads are open to everyone. what you happening here?
nd this supposedly bothers u because?
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Osezua: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
0ubenji:
nd this supposedly bothers u because?
It doesn't bother me. it is just what I observe. The people running nairaland are very comfortable with the mock and criticism of Christianity but are guiding lslam from being mocked or criticized. Just an observation.
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by 0ubenji(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Osezua:
It doesn't bother me. it is just what I observe. The people running nairaland are very comfortable with the mock and criticism of Christianity but are guiding lslam from being mocked or criticized. Just an observation.
I understand u...
But I advise u MK meaningful use of ur life rather than bother urself with needless issues on religion factions.
Serve your God nd leave him to bother abt the ppl mocking his religion.
You chose Christianity to serve God nd improve on ur spiritual life as well as impart others..
Not to give urself headaches on what shud not be your problem in any reasonable way..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Osezua:
Jesus is for everybody, islam is for muslims and you know muslims are violent, intolerant and take a offence when you don't share the same faith with them, well, those actions are justifiable in their quran.
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by anibirelawal(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Osezua:

Just recheck your comment,and tell me how\why you should be allowed to criticize, of what you dont have any idea about.
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Because the owner of Nairaland is a strong Muslim
seun was once a christian before he adopts atheism.
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Osezua: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
0ubenji:
I understand u...
But I advise u MK meaningful use of ur life rather than bother urself with needless issues on religion factions.
Serve your God nd leave him to bother abt the ppl mocking his religion.
You chose Christianity to serve God nd improve on ur spiritual life as well as impart others..
Not to give urself headaches on what shud not be your problem in any reasonable way..
This is true.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by Osezua: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
dayo2me:
Jesus is for everybody, islam is for muslims and you know muslims are violent, intolerant and take a offence when you don't share the same faith with them, well, those actions are justifiable in their quran.
Yes I guess this makes sense.
Re: Muslims Are Respected More Than Christians On Nairaland by rekinomtla(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Because christians won't threaten to take your life when you criticize or mock their beliefs. And evens if they did out of anger, you wouldn't take their threats close too seriously as you would take a muslim's threats.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Special Divine Encounter Programme(07/08/2018) DAY 3 / Who Is Shaykh Bulala / No Food For The Lazy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.