Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 (776 Views)

3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
All patriotism Nigeria let us start a movement with Buhari with all our comments Buhari back to Daura 2019, The road to Daura 2019 as started and Buhari can't escape it. We the youths are taking our country back from old men who as refused to give way for the young generation to rule.......

Before any Buhari Supporter will comment on this post must first of all tell us what Buhari as done for the 36 States of the federation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by Wealthandjobs: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
you mean just like the era of #endSARS?
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by supereagle(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
This has been trending over 24hrs ago:

===

Fact 1: Over 97% of PMB's appointees in the security apparatus are Northerners. Fact 2: About 97% of appointees holding Economy/Finance-related portfolios are Southerners. My take: when you argue on any issue, make it holistic. Stop cherry picking on just facts that suit your harboured sentiments.

===

But our opinion on this follows what an elder statesman said that power flows from the mouth of the gun.

You don't argue with a man holding bajinatu.

Copied as seen.
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by olureignforever: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tor.
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by wakaman: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Excuse if I assume you are a yanmiri youth, filled with emotions and sentiments, you are indulged in your machinations for failure of Buhari, so you would always be pessimistic
The point is if people like you would truly be realistic without tribal, religious,or political inclinations you would then share the vision of a great nation being guided by a representative leader.

May the best man win 2019.
But for now.
Sai Baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by Built2last: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by RobbStark(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
The task of sending the dull back to his village is a sure thing that must be done.

Nigerian youth, if leading this country is a seasonal movie, then I think this is our season.

1 Like

Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by deomelllo: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Don't you mean all Igbos?
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
wakaman:
Excuse if I assume you are a yanmiri youth, filled with emotions and sentiments, you are indulged in your machinations for failure of Buhari, so you would always be pessimistic
The point is if people like you would truly be realistic without tribal, religious,or political inclinations you would then share the vision of a great nation being guided by a representative leader.

But for now. My own is to send Buhari back to Daura with my PVC.
Sai Baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
RobbStark:
The task of sending the dull back to his village is a sure thing that must be done.

Nigerian youth, if leading this country is a seasonal movie, then I think this is our season.
Yes oooo, without PVC the dullard is heading to Daura.
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
Don't you mean all Igbos?
I mean all Zombies
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Built2last:
Ok
yes oo
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
wakaman:

But for now.
Sai Baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.
for now the movement is to send the dullard back to Daura so that people like Lai Mohammed will not come and start lieing to us
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by yk2018: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
dayo2me:
you mean just like the era of #endSARS?
yes ooo
Re: All Supporters Of Good Governance Let Start Movement With Buhari Back To Daura 2 by jaymichael(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
yk2018:
All patriotism Nigeria let us start a movement with Buhari with all our comments Buhari back to Daura 2019, The road to Daura 2019 as started and Buhari can't escape it. We the youths are taking our country back from old men who as refused to give way for the young generation to rule.......

Before any Buhari Supporter will comment on this post must first of all tell us what Buhari as done for the 36 States of the federation...
Who do you have as an alternative? I guess one of those rogues and scallywags from the dead PDP that cannot pay their staff salary for more than 3 years now because their access to the National treasury has been blocked. You hate filled folks never voted or loved the man PMB before, I will surprise if you acknowledge or expect any thing good to come out of his administration.

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Swallows N70m Belonging To Northern Senators; Chairman Suspended / Saraki To States: Emulate Kwara, Stop Ex-governors’ Pension / End Killings Or Face Court Martial, Army Tells Field Commanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.