Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ (2217 Views)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ by Emmanystone: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Hope you fasted on my behalf too
14 days for you and 7 days for me.
Well. If you are indeed a believer, then i fasted for you for the entire 21 days. We believe that giving to others is the surest and eaiest way to get your answers from YHWH, so we forget our personal needs and pray for the needs of others, especially those of the Household of Faith. Yes, i prayed for you and for the repribates to have an encounter which will prove their obstinacy wring.
MuttleyLaff:

It is gloomy
If only the World knows what Awaits her.
MuttleyLaff:

and sure, darker times lies ahead
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Malachi:4:1
MuttleyLaff:

Praise God. Alleluia
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Malachi:4:2
MuttleyLaff:

Getting better and healing now sister
What happened? Were you down?

Someone recommended a great book for me and as i read it, my faith in God was strengthen. He does what He says He will do. His prophecies gets fulfilled, it doesn't matter how hard men try to prevent them from getting fulfilled.
Pls, if you can get this book, 'The Evidience that Demands a Verdicts', by Gorge MacDowel pls do. You wld like it. I downloaded a PDF version.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ by donnie(m): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2018
If you think that was a mistake or an oversight, you do not know the world we live in.
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ by MuttleyLaff: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2018
MizMyColi:
Eh, okay. Back and forth is now too much on this one.
I agree.

If words of affirmation were your primary love language, then you would have no iota of doubt left to give a doubt. Wait, what am I even saying? cheesy

Thank you smiley

grin

Thank you smiley smiley

Wait you know that's my birthday, right?
Boy, does it feel good to know someone outside my immediate family actually STILL remembers without Facebook reminding them?
Ehn ehn, shebi I told you I purposely said that cos it came to my head.
That I said that does not mean I meant it nau, or that I actually was
[img]https://s1/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday MizMyColi!
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ by MizMyColi(f): 2:12am On Mar 22, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday MizMyColi!

Full of Smiles.
Thank you!
smiley
Re: SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ by donnie(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Google Home Assistant Refuses to Define Jesus Christ, but No Problem with Muhammad, Buddha

Google’s Home A.I. assistant refused to define Jesus Christ in an experiment recorded by television producer David Sams, but happily defined Muhammad and Buddha.
When asked who Jesus Christ is, the Google Home replied, “Sorry, I’m not sure how to help” or “My apologies I don’t understand.”

Sams posted a Facebook video of the test on Wednesday.

“I even asked Google who is David Sams? Google knew who I was, but Google did not know who Jesus was, Google did not know who Jesus Christ was, and Google did not know who God was,” claimed Sams. “It’s kinda scary, it’s almost like Google has taken Jesus and God out of smart audio.”

“I don’t know if there’s some kind of wizard making these decisions or if it’s some kind of oversight,” he continued. “But whatever it is, they need to address it immediately.”

Despite not being able to tell Sams who Jesus Christ was, it recited biographies of other religious leaders including Muhammad and Buddha.

When Sams asked Amazon’s Alexa A.I. assistant — a competitor to the Google Home, who Jesus Christ was — it promptly recited the Wikipedia page.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS7m6nz0DeI

cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

These are the last days and company's like Google and Facebook's Zuckerburg are playing a major role in the formation of the New world order.

Jesus still remains a subject of stumbling for many; but for us, He is the saviour of the world.

Isaiah 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billy Graham, Renowned TV Evangelist, Dead At 99 / Where Noah's Ark Was Found / The January 1 1989 Watchtower Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.