Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3918933 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah I also thought there were no evictions this Sunday

I don't recall them doing nominations, thought BB told them there were no evictions this week
no evictions. Maybe fake eviction will happen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
nsidible:
please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUGdM4wj6M
Really? So what if Dee-One had reciprocated her lustful quest?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Could be a mistake too cheesy

Maybe but i doubt it. I think he's just messing with them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Intelligent and charming Introvert mu
Thought me right now how to locate the Cardinal Points with a spider's web cool
kiss

Miracle the Pilot

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Yeah possibly, thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Did any of the housemates notice the 'error'?

Not watching sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
guardsman:

Maybe but i doubt it. I think he's just messing with them.
Possibly, thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

Not watching sad
No problem, thanks dear smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
During deliberation, Teddy n Nina agreed 2 nominate Bamco n Mito but Nina was worried it wld b 4 eviction. She said she hoped it wasn't 4 somin bad n Teddy reassured her it wasn't. I think she changed d nomination.

based on logistics...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Yeah possibly, thank you
real eviction only takes place when people vote.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Possibly, thank you

Uwc

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

She has really endured trash from most of them.
Happy for her cheesy
I wish she was paired with ricco, not that metusaleh .

I just feel bad for the chef, now he'll know no one appreciates his cooking grin

He might finally decide to play a game that doesn't involve utensils grin

I want him to start developing interest in Nina spurring a love triangle grin

I'm a fan of K drama

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Undertaker001:
During deliberation, Teddy n Nina agreed 2 nominate Bamco n Mito but Nina was worried it wld b 4 eviction. She said she hoped it wasn't 4 somin bad n Teddy reassured her it wasn't. I think she changed d nomination.

based on logistics... teddy no put bamco also
dont blame the housemates. Fraudulent big brother is not trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
thatigboman:
real eviction only takes place when people vote.
Yeah true
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
thatigboman:

We don't want that cos last year
the housemates could hear Biggie whenever he called Bally them when they had the fake eviction
Dodgy if this happens
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Money wasted, whatever progress she makes will be destroyed when she hits the street again. Her best option is to leave Nigeria.
That's true...Her personality is out of this world
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I just feel bad for the chef, now he'll know no one appreciates his cooking grin

I'm a fan of K drama

No matter what sha, I just want Nina to be focused on the game. Romance or no romance, If romance will disturb that then no need grin

Lol, he should know they appreciate his cooking,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Undertaker001:

based on logistics... teddy no put bamco also
grin
Big brother didn't show their discussion, when the camera was on them, they had finished every discussion pertaining to nomination.
Pray tell, where did you get this piece of info?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
lol...this miracle funny sha...
biggie- head of house
miracle-sir?

biggie-report to the diary room...

na wa ...which one be sir?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I'm a fan of K drama
dont know why u hate Teddy A so much. Ur choice. I also have some housemates i hate so much.
Housemates dont care for cooks. As Miracle once said "all of us know how to cook". Rico should up his game and leave the kitchen alone for the women. What exactly are CeeC, Ifu, Bambam, Alex, Nina and Ahneeka doing in the house if they cant cook

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

No matter what sha, I just want Nina to be focused on the game. Romance or no romance, If romance will disturb that then no need grin

Lol, he should know they appreciate his cooking,
Lol Nina's game is romance, truth be told she doesn't bring any other thing to the table asides her realness and "good heart "

If she stops playing the game that brought her to limelight, I wonder what else is left for her to play. Two months is quite long you know?

We need a sub plot and we need it fast.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Miracle can be very fun, lool grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just watched the ifu/Ceece fight

The way rico was laughing eh and Tobi just fresh up finish and rolled without any f'cks given. grin grin

And lolu came out of the shower with a shower cap and towel shouting "Ceece we have two strikes" cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Of what use is lolu to the house? Hes overrated.he claims to be an intellectual theorerically but when it comes to practicalising his intellect,he has fallen short.he annoys me.let him go jor.
Now I get it, the only reason you want a strike for ceecee is for Lolu to go?
What is your beef with the guy? Someone that has been quiet and not causing any trouble.
World people.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
thatigboman:
dont know why u hate Teddy A so much. Ur choice. I also have some housemates i hate so much.
Housemates dont care for cooks. As Miracle once said "all of us know how to cook". Rico should up his game and leave the kitchen alone for the women. What exactly are CeeC, Ifu, Bambam, Alex, Nina and Ahneeka doing in the house if they cant cook
Who are you supporting?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackfyre:

Speaking about the requirements that disqualifies a boy with a single testicle into NDA? Or is my info wrong?
oh ! They are actually checking for Hernia which also involves squeezing the balls to check testicles, its not restricted to Nigeria alone, even American and British militaries do so to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
thatigboman:
If there were no nominations, how will there be a fake eviction?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:
Miracle can be very fun, lool grin
grin
Something tells me you and he could end up together as an item, anytime I imagine miracle's woman ,a strong confident woman like you comes to mind grin

I don't know why you ain't giving your future husband all your support undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel
I just watched the video
I do not like that Instigator Ifu
And Rico wanted a DQ
angry

CeeC is bad but Ifu was supposed to stop when she was told to
She has tried to bully Nina before
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
How housemates nominated for likes
Ceebi: Mito & Banco
Banco: Gela & Tena
Tena: Tolex & Gela
Mito: Banco & Gela
Gela: Mito & Tena
Tolex: Mito & Tena
Lefu: Banco & Tena

Tena:4
Banco: 3
Mito: 3
Gela: 3
Tolex: 1

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
Awhile back, Tobi was looking at the mirror in the dressing room shaking his ass like an owambe dancer.
Alex was close back at hearing shot.
Tobi: Wow, my bumbum are now shaking, before it was only my waist that could move.
Sounded like his bumbum was in Delilah’s captivity before now.

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
I understand Nina who is sweet, but what has grand pa teddy gray hair done to deserve the title of the most loved housemate.
Not even ricco slaving in the kitchen to the point his very white skin is turning ashy and discoloured could win it .
Not to mention his ridiculous protruding belly as a result of too much cooking and tasting.

It seems teddy flabby bear is handed everything even without doing much ,no wonder his chest looks like the boobs of an eighty year old granny. grin
LMAOOOOOOOOO.. This your sharp scrutiny tho.. The rico part killed me, ive been laughing like crazy.. I normally don't like your posts but this is funny. I'd have used a meme if i had one.. *One like for ya*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.