Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919113 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
100naira:
Just watched the ifu/Ceece fight

The way rico was laughing eh and Tobi just fresh up finish and rolled without any f'cks given. grin grin

And lolu came out of the shower with a shower cap and towel shouting "Ceece we have two strikes" cheesy

Biggie cautioned Alex about her microphone few minutes ago.
Tobi seemed so genuinely concerned about her getting a warning...
Be like that guy done port.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
It comes with the profession. Hierarchy ,discipline
and respect.
DONADAMS:
lol...this miracle funny sha...
biggie- head of house
miracle-sir?

biggie-report to the diary room...

na wa ...which one be sir?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lool plot twist, Tobi falls in love with Alex

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
For a second I thought CeeLu/LoC was toast

CeeC has got Lolu in a bind
Poor guy
His game is now at the mercy (?whim) of this virago
She can wake up tmr and bam! Punch somebody and Lolu bounces with her

Lolu was shown telling her that they are targets ...how she has to chill
She however is not promising anything cos those people ahahskdodudjdkckdkdlll
Lolu took most of his time then telling negative things about Cee-c to other housemates.. Not knowing that they would be paired together someday..
Lolu is reaping what he sowed.. I wish him good luck..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Where is queenofhell.. If she has been banned please forgive her I miss her 'wahala'.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Giel
I just watched the video
I do not like that Instigator Ifu
And Rico wanted a DQ
angry

CeeC is bad but Ifu was supposed to stop when she was told to
She has tried to bully Nina before
SMH

Yeah she has tried to bully nina, Nina put her in her place quick.
Rico wanted a DQ? Is that why he was laughing?
I thought it was because he found it funny.
I don't really know what happened so I can't say if she was instigating there.

I think ahneeka has said something like that about ifu before, that she pushes people to do what she won't do. During that what you love about other housemates talk.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Biggie told them that from not wearing your microphone can earn you a strike... Whatever happens to Alex would automatically affect Tobi... They guy no port... He is just scared of being disqualified.. He did same with Cee-c..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
FrankGiel:
How housemates nominated for likes Ceebi: Mito & Banco Banco: Gela & Tena Tena: Tolex & Gela Mito: Banco & Gela Gela: Mito & Tena Tolex: Mito & Tena Lefu: Banco & Tena
Tena:4 Banco: 3 Mito: 3 Gela: 3 Tolex: 1
ikwakwka... No lifu and celo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanta:
Where is queenofhell.. If she has been banned please forgive her
I miss her 'wahala'.
That's Threebear nahhh

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Biggie told them that from not wearing your microphone can earn you a strike... Whatever happens to Alex would automatically affect Tobi... They guy no port... He is just scared of being disqualified.. He did same with Cee-c..

I know all that, but the tone was sincere.
Something about it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
I see new family friends for MiNa
LoTo
And that is beautiful

There is already Tobi and Miracle
Family goals

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin
Why are people like this

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
DoubleeDee:
Awhile back, Tobi was looking at the mirror in the dressing room shaking his ass like an owambe dancer.
Alex was close back at hearing shot.
Tobi: Wow, my bumbum are now shaking, before it was only my waist that could move.
Sounded like his bumbum was in Delilah’s captivity before now.
Hmmm..Who is this Delilah that has been giving you headache day and night? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanta:
Where is queenofhell.. If she has been banned please forgive her
I miss her 'wahala'.
Banned for wetin?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
vaca1:
That's Threebear nahhh
See your life
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
grin Why are people like this
. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
There is something disturbing about Leo and Alex together
A certain, I dunno what to call it
Almost unholy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eksbabe this is for you tongue.. Loto on the screen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Queenofhell:

Banned for wetin?

Deaddd
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lolu u slow small ooo, so u were waiting for her to call you. Make your move guy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
FrankGiel:
How housemates nominated for likes
Ceebi: Mito & Banco
Banco: Gela & Tena
Tena: Tolex & Gela
Mito: Banco & Gela
Gela: Mito & Tena
Tolex: Mito & Tena
Lefu: Banco & Tena

Tena:4
Banco: 3
Mito: 3
Gela: 3
Tolex: 1
after somebody will tell me that to behave naive and have a pure and nice heart doesn't pays..
Our big reward loading jare cool
Can't wait to see the faces of our haters tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
noise makers when they see dominiq enters thread..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Queenofhell:
Banned for wetin?
yay.. Why is you so quiet? Are you already getting tired of miracles face?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
eksbabe:
Lolu u slow small ooo, so u were waiting for her to call you. Make your move guy

Anto has a certain malcontent surrounding her though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
MizzD:
Eksbabe this is for you tongue.. Loto on the screen
If u see how my body is pinching me that he is slowing tinzz, and Anto is giving him signal. Chaii this boy need spanking
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lolu took most of his time then telling negative things about Cee-c to other housemates.. Not knowing that they would be paired together someday..
Lolu is reaping what he sowed.. I wish him good luck..

Take a cold one of your choice on me. grin grin You have good memory. He did a good character assassination on her back then and now what affects her affects him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Queenofhell:
Banned for wetin?
are you a ghost? you now hear your name offline grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
There is something disturbing about Leo and Alex together
A certain, I dunno what to call it
Almost unholy

Leo be forming baddo... " I need to know a girl for a long time before i can make her my date".
The next thing you know now he's falling foe Alex. see how Alex is lying on him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
eksbabe:
If u see how my body is pinching me that he is slowing tinzz, and Anto is giving him signal. Chaii this boy need spanking

She just asked him to sleep over
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Poor Rico! How do you cope seeing your heartthrob constantly in the arms of another man locked up in the same house?
Every time he looks at Bambam, he has the look of a preacher who has lost his voice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.