Stats: 3,161,078 members, 7,845,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3919006 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
FrankGiel:

What will he gain if they lose the wager?? He loses his supply of cigarettes??

I'm looking for the sense in your post
trust me , you can't find any shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:
Cee'c to Bam Bam: This is what I needed to hear. Not the one that my partner was telling me that because I have two strikes, I should keep mute.

Nina: This is also what I needed to hear.

I knew she was really interested in the talk.

Nina is actually strong. I started noticing that part of her then when princess used to cuddle miracle everywhere, she hardly gets bothered. I'm sure the major reason for her outburst after the latest pairing was the sex thing they had,

Can you imagine if it were to be ceec that got such a treatment from tobi some days after they had sex..... Na ninjas go come dey separate fight every minute. Even big brother go Don run comot for the house.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I honestly thought it was stress that compounded it?

I can be angry and not stressed and vice versa....

There is something called (discretional) clinical diagnosis
Eg when a patient has features of TB but the tests are negative but you still go ahead cos patient has salient features

So yeah...some schools of thought say it is untrue
But when there is extreme anger, adrenaline is pumping, digestive, cardiovascular systems are pumped up...increased gastric and duodenal juices are secreted and this can cause dyspepsia...and to ulcer

Evidence is not so robust but when you know, you know as they say it here
Now I am truly bored
MiNa better cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

For real? I saw the theoretical possibility of it but felt it was probably more accurate that anger can exacerbate an existing ulcer than to actually cause the ulcer.

Can happen too
All about the juices and enzymes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
They are in the Arena.
Owing to how they flopped in the puzzle last week.
Puzzles are not included for now...

Praise da Lord.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
I love how Miracle says 'sir'

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
MizzD:
I have mixed feelings about this therapy. A part of me agrees strongly with her.. But the other part of me wants to scream 'Bamike shut up'

I tuned to MTV base when she was saying those her trash analogies about heart and ribs and kidneys grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Ohh, didn't really see much of the first week
Dude won a lot of fans for the first week. he was simply interesting. Then, came the pairing with anto and the secret task to win the heart of a lady. That task reduced him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Munzy14:

Dude won a lot of fans for the first week. he was simply interesting. Then, came the pairing with anto and the secret task to win the heart of a lady. That task reduced him.
I see, thanks smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Opiletool:

She actually has a skill. She does hair and make up. If she invest wisely into the business, it's definitely gonna be bam.

Thanks for this nice and welcoming answer.
Not d idiot that quoted me first

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
closerange:

I wonder how you shuffle between being a clown and being despicable.. The switch over is almost ingenious. Now your new target is Rico, since he is slowly but surely becoming a threat grin
I dunno if you have been told before but miracle loses a fan anytime you type.... I actually liked him before I started reading you grin

But this is wrong
It's not possible to become a nonfan because a forum person annoys you, how!!!
This is just me telling you to not be like that

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

For real? I saw the theoretical possibility of it but felt it was probably more accurate that anger can exacerbate an existing ulcer than to actually cause the ulcer.
I thought as much too
And not just plain honest anger but stress.

The only ulcer causing agent I know is bacterium "helicobacter pylori " mostly present in duodenal ulcer.

Other factors that could exacerbate it are cigarette smoking, excessive drinking and stress undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
DoubleeDee:

You kidding! The toad advising the frog how to hop.

Seriously? Is Bam Bam possessive too? Never noticed!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wow..

Nice one Angel.

I'm interested in who will beat his time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Munzy14:

mstchwwwww. We human being sef. The way we think we have a say in issues that we are not into eeeh!. So a 21 yr old, took her packages to lagos, scaled through the audition and got on a flight to SA. u think she doesn't know what to do with 45million abii. If she comes up for eviction even while paired, I will canvass and vote massively.

See the people that voted for efe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
mizz2posh:
Teddy A: if I wanted to do that (sex) with Bambam it would have happened a long time ago, but I respect my bambam too much to do that to her here.
Gosh this guy is such a gentleman, definition of don't judge a book by its cover #ManLikeTeddy
haaa haha no wonder my spirit just like this gentleman , am on the right channel iswear grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
BamBam dear, you are certainly QueenBee... So calm and mature.
In her words, "A rumpled dollar note and a neat dollar note both have the same value". So much love from my end kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Angel done in 00:59
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I thought as much too

The only ulcer causing agent I know is bacterium "helicobacter pylori " mostly present in duodenal ulcer.

Other factors that could exacerbate it are cigarette smoking, excessive drinking and stress undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked

All these medical names self that can give someone jaw pain. Which one is helicopter again? Na Milly go understand all this one oh!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I thought as much too

Anger issues are stressors
Anger can lead to stress
It is not as cut and dried as that
Helicobacter is one of the possible causes of ulcers
The aetiology of ulcer is not definitive enough, just like with hypertension and unlike diabetes

Exacerbation is not causation

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
FrankGiel:

Defender of the universe.. Captain planet!!!

Queen of Wakamba... Ms black panther
kuku kee mee grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

There is something called (discretional) clinical diagnosis
Eg when a patient has features of TB but the tests are negative but you still go ahead cos patient sweats at night, is losing weight, and coughs out blood

So yeah...some schools of thought say it is untrue
But when there is extreme anger, adrenaline is pumping, digestive, cardiovascular systems are pumped up...increased gastric and duodenal juices are secreted and this can cause dyspepsia...and to ulcer

Evidence is not so robust but when you know, you know as they say it here
Now I am truly bored
MiNa better cheesy
I once dated a doctor, learnt one or two things but obviously a layman's knowledge can't be compared to that of a professional .
I guess I owe Miss Piggy an apology.

Sorry bambi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ifu done in 01:15
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gogetta(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Taymi:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfiwjIknzN7/

This got me laughing. See Tobi ooooo
My boy is woke!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rico 50 secs kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wow. Rico beat Angel's 59secs and got 50 secs. The competition is heating up...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
CeeC ooooooo kiss

1 min kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ceece.... Mtchewwww
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
Bam bam to cee cee..... Anger causes ulcer grin

Olodo lagbata

Who is now the Olodo?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

I once dated a doctor, learnt one or two things but obviously a layman's knowledge can't be compared to that of a professional .
I guess I owe Miss Piggy an apology.

Sorry bambi

I honestly dunno what to do here! Lol
I know you mean your apology though

What happened with the doctor?
Well this is personal so I will get it @ no reply
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Meemee! Chisos! My heart is doing tum tum.

My baby comot shoe grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

But this is wrong
It's not possible to become a nonfan because a forum person annoys you, how!!!
This is just me telling you to not be like that

Lol, who told you??
Do you watch football? Many of us started disliking Lionel Messi when his fans tried forcing him down our throat.... Mind you, Lionel Messi is awesome and miracle is not worthy to unlace his boots...
So here is a good looking Joe without any exceptional skills, who we won't mind, taking the money. But his fans won't let others be or even support their faves in Peace, using derogatory and almost irritating adjectives on any one that looks like a threat grin grin
What do you think would happen in the end? grin
I can assure you, Miracle has not made any new fan on this thread since Angry bird three bear, who doubles as evil chinyere and queen of hades, started ranting....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread