Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878191 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Bro, I can't shout. I have accepted my L Since morning. grin

It wouldn't stop us from voting oh. Infact we need more sex videos so we can learn more styles from Tadddi Aaaayyy (In Nina's voice) grin
Hahhahahahaha

Exactly what I wanted U guys to learn....
Actually saw this coming after the Mouth Giggrin

U cnt make MINA fans hate them unless they wanna but ur riling wud make them adamant dame as Teddy's so just chop ur L AND LEARNgrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:

Na storyteller he be....
He put her up to help b4 ba

I'm for CeeC dis week though

Gela's absent wont be felt
We need CeeC's wahala nxt week
Yes o. Ceelo is the password this week

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:

Na storyteller he be....
He put her up to help b4 ba

I'm for CeeC dis week though

Gela's absent wont be felt
We need CeeC's wahala nxt week
Till she's paired with miracle.
You people need to be voting with your senses and not emotion.
SMH!
You think cee cee will ever forgive miracle for being saved over her.
Don't be one of the reasons the person you're supporting loses.
Must you vote this week?
If you don't vote this week will your fingers defrost?
Or is it because the online voting is free that's why most of you are abusing it!
I would think you'll be resting and catching your breath for the battle next week but here you are wasting your MB and phone battery, voting rubbish.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
thatigboman:
Yes o. Ceelo is the password this week
Na sooo

Saving Lifu or Gela wudnt change the dynamics of the game....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Till she's paired with miracle.
You people need to be voting with your senses and not emotion.
SMH!
You think cee cee will ever forgive miracle for being saved over her.
Don't be one of the reasons the person you're supporting loses.
Must you vote this week?
If you don't vote this week will your fingers defrost?
Or is it because the online voting is free that's why most of you are abusing it!
I would think you'll be resting and catching your breath for the battle next week but here you are wasting your MB and phone battery, voting rubbish.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nwannem calm down....

If U know how much I believe my self and my goons wen it comes to Mina
I'm even pained Mira wasnt up this week self....
Dnt fidget, we are COVERED AND CARRIED

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
I can relate to leo and ifu's gist.. Kai that flood eh cry cry cry

Leo misses his mum

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
MizzD:
Alex you're not competitive .. It's not that you don't have strength to push anybody.. Argh. Bam bam came into the room cos she thought she heard the music. Alex than said ' you think I'll push you, I won't, I'll just walk away.. I don't have strength' undecided

Tobi said he's scared of Sunday .. That if cee mama goes he won't be ok at all.. He's more worried about how she's taking it calmly. He'd have preferred if she's giving him attitude, make dem just dey their lanes. Said he'll shut down by Friday.
It's obvious now. He is the emotional type. he won't forgive himself if cc leaves the house. He will be a topic as long as bbn s3 is concerned. It's just a real life lesson. u don't decide when u are angry/frustrated.
He is a victim of circumstance. He keeps winning HOH when it's tougher.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
I chose to vote Gelah and Lifu so CeeC can go home.(Gelah and Lifu's time will come though) I don't want Cee C to embarrass her self more than she has done already. I heard she said she wants her bride price to increase but I don't see that happening with the way she has been behaving.

Those of you voting her, I hope you don't come here disturbing our eyes with complaints of how petty and incorrigible she is.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
thatigboman:
sharap
you can't spell so its going to be difficult exchanging words with you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
sophiathefirst:
My people lets not forget to vote for Leo vote LIFU

We Nigerians should not throw Sanity to the gutters, we should quite applaud sanity and morality. We have learnt one or two things from Leo, I know Alex parent will be at least glad their vulnerable daughter fell in love with a responsible man Leo. He is not indulged any sexual activity with Alex just because of fun or the game, he knows the internet never forget, he knows he should protect her diginity as a woman ( especially for a woman you said you care about), he has a business to protect... We should for once applaud commendable acts and not just for the fun of watching sex videos of housemates who dont think about the results of their immoral actions (they forget that the internet never forgets).

Please once again lets vote for LIFU

All Mina fans no send Leo, dude is a sly guy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Take a picture of the vodka
I actually posted the pic quoting you...lol...but I dunno how it disappeared
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Leo the braggart
Leo the pompous goat
Leo the oyibo returnee

Aghhhhhh
We know you have everything
You ain't in the house for the bar.
Leave the people that want
The balashi paper alone.haba!

So Leo told biggie,he is doing the challenge
Cos of ifu,like he doesn't need a trip to London
Oh I forgot he lived there.
Ewu Gambia
He robs it in people's faces that he is well to do
Blady braggart!

To think I was asking people to vote him .
I just feel sorry for ifu.
*dairy of an angry black woman*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Bro, I can't shout. I have accepted my L Since morning. grin

It wouldn't stop us from voting oh. Infact we need more sex videos so we can learn more styles from Tadddi Aaaayyy (In Nina's voice) grin
hahhahaha. Teddy is a funny guy. You can't hold yourself, when u sleep and wake up with a lady guming it on u. ah ah ah. body no be firewood now. Men are ever ready. it only takes a lady that is ready to activate him. sex is part of reality. as long as u feel good.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Munzy14:

It's obvious now. He is the emotional type. he won't forgive himself if cc leaves the house. He will be a topic as long as bbn s3 is concerned. It's just a real life lesson. u don't decide when u are angry/frustrated.
He is a victim of circumstance. He keeps winning HOH when it's tougher.
Tobi is the kinda guy that would send touts after his ex for cheating and breaking up with him

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mehnnnn
I think my incessant talking
Of CeeC, has made this girl grow
On me ooo,kai.
I was relaxing ,watching the show....
After watching for an hour I didn't see her
I was subconsciously searching for her grin
When the camera finally focused on her
I smiled...
Omw,I might have already fallen for my
Baby ceec.... grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nwannem calm down....

If U know how much I believe my self and my goons wen it comes to Mina
I'm even pained Mira wasnt up this week self....
Dnt fidget, we are COVERED AND CARRIED
Don't waste your votes please, leave all those people up to sort out themselves.
Let fate take precedence .
If team Mina must vote, we must vote strategically, not just voting for the fun of voting.
That's why I will always respect team Efe last year, they voted out everyone that made the house uncomfortable for Efe from bassey, TTT, coco ice, soma, miyonsea etc though because of me and a few others they couldn't eliminate T boss grin

Imagine now what I can do with a few support and strategy from reasonable people.
Everyone up this week hates miracle, from Leo, to ahneeka and cee cee... Just leave them to sort themselves out. We vote people we can build alliances with, we now have Tobi ,we will get more people as the show proceeds.
Till then save your energy and plan smartly. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Can't see my Giel and Blackhawk01
Hope U good
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
Leo the braggart
Leo the pompous goat
Leo the oyibo returnee

Aghhhhhh
We know you have everything
You ain't in the house for the bar.
Leave the people that want
The balashi paper alone.haba!

So Leo told biggie,he is doing the challenge
Cos of ifu,like he doesn't need a trip to London
Oh I forgot he lived there.
Ewu Gambia
He robs it in people's faces that he is well to do
Blady braggart!

To think I was asking people to vote him .
I just feel sorry for ifu.
*dairy of an angry black woman*
You can't blame leo. For u to be into real estate. You are controlling a long money. especially when u must av managed a contract worth more than the biggie star prize. I think he came to BBNaija for media popularity. To boost his business.
The guy is just a simple guy. because I swear, there are people, if they are in his shoes we will not hear word again.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Queenofhell:
Vote CeeC this weekkiss
Thats it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ceec your mouth no go kill you ooo grin
She said,her bro's wife touches her bro
Always and she doesn't like it....
Thankfully enough,she quickly bounced back
By saying, if the bro's wife heard what
She said she shouldn't take it to heart.

grin my adorable CeeC grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I actually posted the pic quoting you...lol...but I dunno how it disappeared
Okay
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Queenofhell:
Vote CeeC this weekkiss
Thats it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Queenofhell:
Vote CeeC this weekkiss
Thats it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Munzy14:

hahhahaha. Teddy is a funny guy. You can't hold yourself, when u sleep and wake up with a lady guming it on u. ah ah ah. body no be firewood now. Men are ever ready. it only takes a lady that is ready to activate him. sex is part of reality. as long as u feel good.
grin grin Teddy A, I still regard u as an Angel among those demons in that house.. TEDDY A FOR THE MONEY

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Don't waste your votes please, leave all those people up to sort out themselves.
Let fate take precedence .
If team Mina must vote, we must vote strategically, not just voting for the fun of voting.
That's why I will always respect team Efe last year, they voted out everyone that made the house uncomfortable for Efe from bassey, TTT, coco ice, soma, miyonsea etc though because of me and a few others they couldn't eliminate T boss grin

Imagine now what I can do with a few support and strategy from reasonable people.
Everyone up this week hates miracle, from Leo, to ahneeka and cee cee... Just leave them to sort themselves out. We vote people we can build alliances with, we now have Tobi ,we will get more people as the show proceeds.
Till then save your energy and plan smartly. undecided
You and a few others indeed *Yinmu*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
Tobi is the kinda guy that would send touts after his ex for cheating and breaking up with him
lolz. I tire for the guy. he should avoid things he will regret later. I know he apart from liking cc, he likes food. which is y he saved rico. hehehehehe.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Munzy14:

lolz. I tire for the guy. he should avoid things he will regret later. I know he apart from liking cc, he likes food. which is y he saved rico. hehehehehe.
Hahaaahaaa...u too get sense i swear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Munzy14:

Lolkiss

"Aki You are right"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
HMS patiently waiting for music to complete their dance task. Some of them said dey are feeling sleepy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Munzy14:

You can't blame leo. For u to be into real estate. You are controlling a long money. especially when u must av managed a contract worth more than the biggie star prize. I think he came to BBNaija for media popularity. To boost his business.
The guy is just a simple guy. because I swear, there are people, if they are in his shoes we will not hear word again.
I get your point,but truth is,he can do better. Recently, they had this celebrity big bro show,where we had just celebrities, the ground price was not that big,yet they participated, you can't tell me they went so they could be popular, no,these are already made celebs,yet,they humbled themselves, begged for votes when necessary. Leo had it easy,so he should not think that everyone is as lucky as he is....he is 25 ,and he said that a 21 year old is supposed to have arrived, ie,financially.... Seriously Leo,at 21 I was serving, walking under the heat in northern Nigeria,waiting on the 24th of every month to collect alawi of 19,800. He said he can't date a lady who's not working.... So if Leo met me before I got a job,he wouldn't date me cos I had no job? Come on, that guy is a bladdy braggart!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Vivipop:
I chose to vote Gelah and Lifu so CeeC can go home.(Gelah and Lifu's time will come though) I don't want Cee C to embarrass her self more than she has done already. I heard she said she wants her bride price to increase but I don't see that happening with the way she has been behaving.

Those of you voting her, I hope you don't come here disturbing our eyes with complaints of how petty and incorrigible she is.
gerrroouuut
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
karma is a bitch..
bamdoggy team teddiolet A fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65