Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877945 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec your mouth no go kill you ooo grin
She said,her bro's wife touches her bro
Always and she doesn't like it....
Thankfully enough,she quickly bounced back
By saying, if the bro's wife heard what
She said she shouldn't take it to heart.

grin my adorable CeeC grin
And please vote her till the end ma
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
the way bam bam rode that boy...should I erect a polo stature for her..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
ifyalways:
Chai, after giving celo my 600 votes they are "planning" for my Nina?

How do I take back my votes biko cheesy
You see yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
FrankGiel:

Engr. Oshe11 noted!!

Just help tell lady pharisee , that we are many that are allergic to lies and misinformation..
kuku kee me grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
kuku kee me grin
go to the toilet...Teddy a left his dread there..
use it to hang yourself

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
So since Teddy A sampled bam bam, he no longer pays attention to her.
All the looks and cuddling have disappeared grin

He's now even trying to get close to Nina.

Men are scums indeed.
Sister bam bam, you'll be alright last last grin

This is the most painful stage for every lady that has shared their Pusey...

Should I or shouldn't I have done it
Should I or shouldn't I
Should I or shouldn't I grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Undertaker001:
use it to hang yourself
grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
Correct guy

Kudos to the Cameraman for that incredicle shot from an impossible anglegrin

So Teddy sees BamBam as trash hence he kpanshed her at a location(toilet) that depicts her ba

Cc styrese and 77up that said they cant support an irresponsible man that doesnt respect WOmen....

Dont dish it, if U cnt eat itgrin

#lessonslearnt
congratulations, you can now eat and sleep now.

eewa alright lass lass undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Vivipop:
I chose to vote Gelah and Lifu so CeeC can go home.(Gelah and Lifu's time will come though) I don't want Cee C to embarrass her self more than she has done already. I heard she said she wants her bride price to increase but I don't see that happening with the way she has been behaving.

Those of you voting her, I hope you don't come here disturbing our eyes with complaints of how petty and incorrigible she is.
that's nice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:
So since Teddy A sampled bam bam, he no longer pays attention to her.
All the looks and cuddling have disappeared grin

He's now even trying to get close to Nina.

Men are scums indeed.
Sister bam bam, you'll be alright last last grin

This is the most painful stage for every lady that has shared their Pusey...

Should I or shouldn't I have done it
Should I or shouldn't I
Should I or shouldn't I grin

A confused fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Undertaker001:
karma is a bitch..

bamdoggy team
teddiolet A fans
you 'll soon be alright I knw, pele grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Undertaker001:
use it to hang yourself
you just want to kee yourself to get my attention now congratulations, you have it , you can rest now.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
congratulations, you can now eat and sleep now.

eewa alright lass lass undecided
Bamdoggy and Teddiolet...

Dayuuuummmm

Me loveygrin

Only trash nai dey sex trash for PUBLIC toilet

I'd rada a CeeC dan a Bamdoggy....

Shioor
Honestly bambam u sure say u go dey alright last last

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
Bamdoggy and Teddiolet...

Dayuuuummmm

Me loveygrin

Only trash nai dey sex trash for PUBLIC toilet

I'd rada a CeeC dan a Bamdoggy....

Shioor
Honestly bambam u sure say u go dey alright last last
ogbeni swerve , i don't roll with your kind undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
Leo the braggart
Leo the pompous goat
Leo the oyibo returnee

Aghhhhhh
We know you have everything
You ain't in the house for the bar.
Leave the people that want
The balashi paper alone.haba!

So Leo told biggie,he is doing the challenge
Cos of ifu,like he doesn't need a trip to London
Oh I forgot he lived there.
Ewu Gambia
He robs it in people's faces that he is well to do
Blady braggart!

To think I was asking people to vote him .
I just feel sorry for ifu.
*dairy of an angry black woman*
Lol is this a poem
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
To think Teddy has a SON, A BABYMAMA, A NEW GF AND NOW BAMDOGGYgrin

DUDE KEEPS PUTTING HIS D INSIDE ANY HOLE, EVEN INSIDE A RAT'S HOLE FROM BEHIND

HOLY TEDDY, WHATTA BAMBAM

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you can't spell so its going to be difficult exchanging words with you
welldone master. Winner of busy bee 2017 worldwide.
Ur papa invented spelling abi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
This Alex geh.. Always gumming Leo. Just like when we were young and always seeking for attention.. And our big aunties be like "dem neva bang this geh dats why u cannor be calm,your body will soon tell you".. Alex dont worry.. wen u get wat ure looking for you will calm down. Thats why i like Anto.. shes just like the big aunty.. Shes seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ceec has like three fans on this thread grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
Correct guy

Kudos to the Cameraman for that incredicle shot from an impossible anglegrin

So Teddy sees BamBam as trash hence he kpanshed her at a location(toilet) that depicts her ba

Cc styrese and 77up that said they cant support an irresponsible man that doesnt respect WOmen....

Dont dish it, if U cnt eat itgrin

#lessonslearnt
I think you are just bored# be productive

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Vivipop:
I chose to vote Gelah and Lifu so CeeC can go home.(Gelah and Lifu's time will come though) I don't want Cee C to embarrass her self more than she has done already. I heard she said she wants her bride price to increase but I don't see that happening with the way she has been behaving.

Those of you voting her, I hope you don't come here disturbing our eyes with complaints of how petty and incorrigible she is.
the password is Ceelo. Take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
mediocre:
Ceec has like three fans on this thread grin grin
Livelymatilda
Akthedream
Akthedream112 grin

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
That thing is just bored, we know the right medicine for it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
janefrancisca:
Do you know people preferred the former alex than this "gummy body" we are seeing now, all thanks to leo. If he is truly a gentlemen as you claim, why didn't he tell alex to her face that he has a serious relationship outside the house? why is he leading her on?. That is no true gentleman, he is just using alex to play his game.
Secondly he is not adding any entertainment value to the house, so why should he stay?
Rico, tobi, angel have not had sex in the house, but they are still fun to watch. I am sorry he has to go for alex to shine and be herself once more.
First of all there was no former Alex, Alex has being Alex and has liked him from week one, most of the couples do "gummy body" (and do more than itself). so what re u saying. I doubt if he has not told Alex he has a girl friend outside, even he tells her today do u think it will stop Alex from loving him or from the "gummy body", of course not.
Please oo is not when a girl shows interest to like you as well that you can make more advances. Gentleman is when you see someone u like and the person likes you too, then u control urself if there is need to. we can only these people u mentioned if who they want, want them as well. Rico wants BamBam but she is not interest in him, or you want to him to force himself on her that will warrant disqualification, or Angel and Ahneeka, Ahneeka too is not interested or Tobi and cee-c you too know case is quite different. All these people u mention re already into show biz, u want him to be fake just to please you. He said he is into real estate, he is business minded person and not a talktive or u want him to talk about dropping a new single or acting on tinsel.
Just vote for favorites, and dont say he should go for Alex to shine or may be the shine you meant is the crying and mourning mood of Alex, if he goes. Biko is romance not entertainment? abi is when he does acrobatics with his upside down that he will entertain u.
Anyway my dear just leave matter and vote who u want to vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
You guys keep saying CeeC CeeC. It's a pair. Ceelo is a movement that has gained international support. We are voting the pair like mad. Just key into the the success story. Ceelo is going nowhere on Sunday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
janefrancisca:
Do you know people preferred the former alex than this "gummy body" we are seeing now, all thanks to leo. If he is truly a gentlemen as you claim, why didn't he tell alex to her face that he has a serious relationship outside the house? why is he leading her on?. That is no true gentleman, he is just using alex to play his game.
Secondly he is not adding any entertainment value to the house, so why should he stay?
Rico, tobi, angel have not had sex in the house, but they are still fun to watch. I am sorry he has to go for alex to shine and be herself once more.
Lifu is bouncing on sunday. No worries

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
Why should U roll with my kind when your mentor is into BESTIALITY?

HAVING SEX WITH A "RAT" FROM BEHIND, INSIDE A TOILETgrin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
Thats it
Queenofhell told me to tell you she's changed her mind. No voting cee cee this week grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
freshboi88:

All Mina fans no send Leo, dude is a sly guy
ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Livelymatilda
Akthedream
Akthedream112 grin
Add captain and thatigboman.did tobi just fart?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:03am On Feb 28, 2018
Queenofhell:
Stop lying against me @ Threebear
Vote Ceelo this weekgrin
Why lie against someone
@Threebear

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Undertaker001:
use it to hang yourself

LMAO grin grin

Savage and epic grin
No chills grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.