Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876804 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I must admit, you like trouble cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Owkies... I can't believe I'm about to make excuse for Ceec right now. angry undecided

Awww. Come take a hug.
Had to keep this short, since you wanna ******
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Have they hidden that Cookielavee 's post about Ceec? OMW!
Epic description.
Guy/Girl, wetin,ogini,kilode?
That was the devil you just described right there.
Oya Livelymatilda, come and cry poo grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65943308][/quote]

My Baeby kiss

Queen Ceec said MeeMee is the Efe of this season. Hmmmmmmnnnnnn, let somebody add witchcraft to Ceec's CV biko cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03

Modify now.

Sorry I didn't see it on time and some clowns went to quote it and started asking you silly questions, .
Such immaturity and such rudeness.
I'm sorry about that dear.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
I see that in her too, she needs a matured man in her life to bring out that sweet side of her but unfortunately she is dealing with a guy that lacks that maturity and depth.
She will get a mature man when she comes out. She deserves it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Does this look like a history class? undecided

And why would you put up something in public, and ask us not to quote it? undecided
I tire ooo.. As if na she dey buy us Data.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

She will get a mature man when she comes out. She deserves it.
wink Hopefully
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

You are actually the one playing dumb .. Can't you spot the difference? Abi fingers just dey scratch you this afternoon?
Busted! grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Awww. Come take a hug.
Had to keep this short, since you wanna ******

embarassed embarassed embarassed grin cheesy grin

*Biggest hug* Iyamm Nina, you're MeeMee. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
yes o bro, Happy TEDDYNATION victory in advance
na so bro

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

embarassed embarassed embarassed grin cheesy grin

*Biggest hug* Iyamm Nina, you're MeeMee. tongue

Hahahahaa. You are mental case sha!!! grin
So strong

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Have they hidden that Cookielavee 's post about Ceec? OMW!
Epic description.
Guy/Girl, wetin,ogini,kilode?
That was the devil you just described right there.
Oya Livelymatilda, come and cry poo grin
Why should I cry when I didn't spend one Kobo to vote anybody..Unlike people like you that sold your properties to vote Nina. Na you get cry.. Make you dey cry dey go since it is your destiny to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Busted! grin
Is this how you open your teeth upandan? No wonder you chose Nina as your lord and role model.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
@blackhawk you're nothing like cee cee .....your parents would be proud of you wherever they're .
You turned out so perfectly .

Though ,I see cee cee's vulnerability and though she has some good moments ,she's largely a bad person .An addictive liar ,cynical ,rude ,selfish , vindictive ,petty ,nefarious , greedy , ill tampered and bad mannered .

Never compare yourself to such a person .

I like her entertainment value and drama but I'd never dream of associating with such a person .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tolulope2021(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please when will today's diary section start?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

My Baeby kiss

Queen Ceec said MeeMee is the Efe of this season. Hmmmmmmnnnnnn, let somebody add witchcraft to Ceec's CV biko cheesy grin
I told threebear this some weeks ago,omo guy started arguing. Ceec mustn't be a witch to get that fact correctly. Ceec na BBNaija addict, even the character she's showcasing isn't her real character na BBNaija character. She prolly took 5% from Bisola, 20%from my sweet Karen Igbo, 50% from Tboss, the remaining 25 might be from herself or from other HMS . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:
@blackhawk you're nothing like cee cee .....your parents would be proud of you wherever they're .

Though ,I see cee cee's vulnerability and though she has some good moments ,she's largely a bad person .An addictive liar ,cynical ,rude ,selfish , vindictive ,petty ,nefarious , greedy , ill tampered and bad mannered .

Never compare yourself with such a person .

I like her entertainment value and drama but I'd never dream of associating with such a person .
o my baby is so caring I love u kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Blackhawk03

Modify now.

Sorry I didn't see it on time and some clowns went to quote it and started asking you silly questions, .sorry about that dear.

Shey those two goats up there? I'll pass on their case this afternoon. grin

Thanks. So, you now get my point when I say there's more to Ceec's drama and our similar traits. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Awwwwwww threebear embarassed
Cc Blackhawk03

Threebear:

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Is this how you open your teeth upandan? No wonder you chose Nina as your lord and role model.
lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

And why would you put up something in public, and ask us not to quote it? undecided
You are very insensitive!

I'm beginning to hate you .

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

Threebear joke apart, you are no different from Cee-c.. The 2 of you have a lot of similar characteristics.. (unless your real life character is different from what you display online.)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

Clam down baby pls don't get a ban i will miss u kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

If you love me give 200 SMS votes to miracle the next time he's up (with screenshot proof)and our love will be like jack and rose. grin grin

No titanic can sink it .

We shall sail to the island of ore

Where eternal treasures await .

Our embrace deep and longing

Our kisses passionate and enduring

Inhaling the smell of Cyprus roses

Our bodies bare but our spirits engulfed kiss

my chest!.. Goosebumps every where cry
Threebear:

If you love me give 200 SMS votes to miracle the next time he's up (with screenshot proof)and our love will be like jack and rose. grin grin

No titanic can sink it .

We shall sail to the island of ore

Where eternal treasures await .

Our embrace deep and longing

Our kisses passionate and enduring

Inhaling the smell of Cyprus roses

Our bodies bare but our spirits engulfed kiss

my chest!.. Goosebumps every where

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Shey those two goats up there? I'll pass on their case this afternoon. grin

Thanks. So, you now get my point when I say there's more to Ceec's drama and our similar traits. grin

You don't even need to acknowledge such levels of immaturity and rudeness. kiss Pikins everywhere. undecided

No I don't actually get your point sad but let's leave it for now kiss

Abeg who is watching.
Please let us know when diary sessions starts.

Especially since it's going to be diary sessions for 8 people.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Why should I cry when I didn't spend one Kobo to vote anybody..Unlike people like you that sold your properties to vote Nina. Na you get cry.. Make you dey cry dey go since it is your destiny to cry.
sorry dear....why are you so pained? Wetin concern BBNaija concern your destiny na? Relax, no kill yourself untop bbn matter.kai...when this your moniker gets banned, your next one should be 'painedMatilda'

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

I don't want to believe you typed this.
I am short of words...

Let's not allow BBN fights deprive us of our humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=65942774][/quote] kissing upandan and begging the poor boy outside, God is watching grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Owkies... I can't believe I'm about to make excuse for Ceec right now. angry undecided

I know it's no excuse for silly acts but most times we get so lonely and feel everyone is out to get us, that's the reason for the unnecessary first defence we put up in most situations. I don't know the environment Ceec grew up in but I'd take the risk of saying she got everything she needed but not necessarily out of love but pity. That's why she finds it easy to pull the victim card often, because she knows pity comes afterwards and she gets whatever she wants. That's outrightly manipulative but the funny thing is she might not see it from that angle, she's just getting what she wants as usual... I've seen Ceec's down moments, forget those walls she puts up. She's a chicken at heart. No doubt! She's a dramatic person but I get the angle she's coming from. Watching too many seasons of bbn and trying to play them out is also a major turnoff to her game.

Errmmmm, don't quote this please, would love to modify.
Awwwwwww, you are such a strong woman, had similar experience but not like yours at all.
That being said, you are nothing like CeeC, she is just a horrible person. There is no excuse for her, she chose to be that way and is unapologetic about it.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

Sigh! How are you actually going to get this?

I don't give a million fúcks about how you feel about me, mate.

And yes, this is not a history class. We all have our stories. Painful stories. Still doesn't excuse stupid behaviour.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
I told threebear this some weeks ago,omo guy started arguing. Ceec mustn't be a witch to get that fact correctly. Ceec na BBNaija addict, even the character she's showcasing isn't her real character na BBNaija character. She prolly took 5% from Bisola, 20%from my sweet Karen Igbo, 50% from Tboss, the remaining 25 might be from herself or from other HMS . grin
Maaa..She took the remaining 25% from you..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.