Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884239 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
ifedayosol:
we love him like dat. ask 77up, deelizabeth, styrese, ibkayee etc. they will all confirm it
they don't knw that we love him no matter what condition .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
jazzyjazz:
I'm not crazy about the show but I watch the eviction show every Sunday. I have noticed that miracle always wears this his pilot uniform every Sunday. The boy no get other clothes ni?
I wonder o, even Alex threw shades at him this evening concerning it

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
jazzyjazz:
I'm not crazy about the show but I watch the eviction show every Sunday. I have noticed that miracle always wears this his pilot uniform every Sunday. The boy no get other clothes ni?
Its his plan/wish to leave the house with that outfit

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Munzy14:

It may be difficult for to accept this mindset thing.
See some people who voted efe in the finals, like IAMJ said, were mostly bandwagon. With Nigerian mindset. I can tell u with certainty that some didn't watch nor follow the show. Just tell them text efe. based on logistics. The last man standing. A lot of phrase was coined just to sell the mindset to vulnerable voters.

U av no prove..... Last season bbn had an unprecedented no of viewers and they voted efe to win cos of his poverty story... That av been said over and again... His gender has not to do with it.. Y did bisola get that much votes if nigerians r sexists?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mina did it for me.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
plan/wish goal grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear, who is going home today .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
*Gets on her knees* embarassed

Sweet Jesus! I'm not asking for too much this week, just let my babies(Miracle and Nina) win this Nokia challenge and let one of my babies escape nomination. Thank you Lord!

Sweet Jesus, the last but definitely not the list... Dear God, let the house win their wager, there's hunger in the land. cry

*Gets up* grin kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Patiently waiting to see who wins the percentage war between Team Miracle and Team Teddy...cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
teamsynergy:

Ur deduction is somewhat flawed. Y has USA not produced a female president too?.... Bbn is not a gender bais show.... Everybody bring what dey av to the table and the viewers choose who dey like based on their bais. Tbh, their is no female this season that outshines the male HMS. So y should a female win..
I cant believe u said this (especially the last line). Becos of this thing u said i must make sure a woman wins dis season. All d women on this thread..dominique,ibkayee,giel,blackhawk04,twoclans,antibrutus,deelizabeth93,alheeri n d rest i forgot to mention. Are u gonna let this slide? Where is sage101? Wont u fight for d women like u always claim? This is an INSULT to all women!! You all must show dem ur worth n rally around to back d last female standing in d house in d final week. Let d war begin!? #FeministsRules undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
teamsynergy:

Which mumu mind set..... U sha want to support female HMS blindly. Is ifu not more active than anto? Why is anto still on the show and ifu out?... Alex has more energy than Nina, but people tend to like Nina more.. Maybe becos Nina looks like a boy?

Gender plays no row here... Its a reality show, ahneeka would have lasted on the show if she had been more free but she held back like she was force to attend this show...

I insist if a female is worth it, she is gonna win it.. Ceec brings drama and its working for her so far. Don't be surprised if she enters final....

Gender plays no fuccking row... Stop accusing the nigerian voters of sexism and misogyny when u av not asked or done a survey on why they voted their favourite HMS... Mind u, there r prolly more female voters...
Still on the mindset. The minset made Nigerians neglect IFU. most amazing female so far in this season. fully loaded with content. I am not accusing, rather stating the obvious.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
it better be, cos me myself would criticize Teddy if he keeps repeating an outfit every Sunday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Just seen them, Nina looks nice

Lol I've noticed his posture, he reminds me of one character from an anime, but I like it cheesy

She may, I'm thinking it'll be Anto, Bam or Alex

Your last line is wash joor cheesy lipsrsealed
Say who is leaving
I am legit panicked yhoo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Seriously Rico & tobi concept & creativity was mad. Dey did something like a cartoon story kind of. If u aint a creative person is wen u will say minas own is better. If Nokia want advert for dia product sure dey will endorse dat of tobi's

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Your last line is wash joor cheesy lipsrsealed
Say who is leaving
I am legit panicked yhoo
Lmao ok I genuinely think Anto is leaving, but of course I could be wrong cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Awwwww

Miracle has worn his pilot top
Cc kingxsamz

nice...that's all I wanted to see... now I'm assured he's safe.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Blackhawk03

Modify now.

Sorry I didn't see it on time and some clowns went to quote it and started asking you silly questions, .
Such immaturity and such rudeness.
I'm sorry about that dear.

You really are on a roll....

You are evolving into something Terrible....no pun intended.

Guess they pushed you to your limits, everyone has a breaking point.....

PS: the immaturity and rudeness part was not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Heebah:
I cant believe u said this (especially the last line). Becos of this thing u said i must make sure a woman wins dis season. All d women on this thread..dominique,ibkayee,giel,blackhawk04,twoclans,antibrutus,deelizabeth93,alheeri n d rest i forgot to mention. Are u gonna let this slide? Where is sage101? Wont u fight for d women like u always claim? This is an INSULT to all women!! You all must show dem ur worth n rally around to back d last female standing in d house in d final week. Let d war begin!? #FeministsRules undecided

Oga mention the female HMS let's analyze her... Stop raising false alarm... We shall know their strength dis evening....

Mention one hm that u think has a stronger personality than Tobi, miracle and teddy A... A character like bisola would av really done well this year, provided that she fits in and maintain her xter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
I maintain Teddy A is still winning the ultimate prize

let me screenshot this post too and show you after the finals grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

kiss kiss kiss

What was Tobi and Rico's concept, please? I watched them hype the video, Alex screamed non stop for minutes. embarassed

Something around tomatoes onions and some other vegetables 'fighting' for relevance in the kitchen.

It's different and kinda creative , but I didnt prepare for that concept, so I didn't enjoy it undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
jazzyjazz:

It's our favourite shirt, we love him in that. Besides, I don't see a problem in having few clothes or just one sef, just keep it clean and you're good to go. kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Housemates are back indoors

Big brother says they should be seated in the lounge and they should pay attention to this video.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:
*Gets on her knees* embarassed

Sweet Jesus! I'm not asking for too much this week, just let my babies(Miracle and Nina) win this Nokia challenge and let one of my babies escape nomination. Thank you Lord!

*Gets up* grin kiss
Amen!!!! You forgot our wager.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
it better be, cos me myself would criticize Teddy if he keeps repeating an outfit every Sunday
He isnt the first to do it.
Why wud u criticise teddy cos of shirt wen u didnt wen he was being arrogant?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dainikel(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
JuicyStar:

U are very correct. Same happened to Tboss last season. The more she was abused the more votes she got. Ceece may not win but as it is, she may have booked her place in the final. The finalists to me are Teddy, Miracle, Tobi, Nina and Ceece.
We can then safely say if Miracle & Nina makes it to the final, Tobi takes the crown conveniently. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:
@blackhawk you're nothing like cee cee .....your parents would be proud of you wherever they're .
You turned out so perfectly .

Though ,I see cee cee's vulnerability and though she has some good moments ,she's largely a bad person .An addictive liar ,cynical ,rude ,selfish , vindictive ,petty ,nefarious , greedy , ill tampered and bad mannered .

Never compare yourself to such a person .

I like her entertainment value and drama but I'd never dream of associating with such a person .
So cause cee cee is out there on international tv that's why you have the right to utter such evils about her..

The character you have displayed on here just on this thread alone shows how terrible and disgusting of a human being you are.

You don't need to be put on TV to show your vile nature...im sure you are doing a great job of showing those in your everyday life just how horrible you can be.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wetin Tobi do again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Big brother shows a clip of tobi talking to loto.

That clip that has been making rounds online.

Big brother asks tobi to say who the she is.
He says that at that time he and cee c had an argument but he was talking about when ahneeka told him that his response to someone shows who he really is.

Alex says that cee c has gone to report tobi to big brother
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Lmao ok I genuinely think Anto is leaving, but of course I could be wrong cheesy

All the camera displays right? I saw all her camera love lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Tobi busted
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
What's the video all about...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Still on the mindset. The minset made Nigerians neglect IFU. most amazing female so far in this season. fully loaded with content. I am not accusing, rather stating the obvious.

This is a reality show nd not a talent hunt...tryna note the difference..... Reality show has more to do with having a likeable xter than being talent.. Most people love miracle at first glance cos he looks cools same goes for Nina.....

U must be living in kano or a sharia state to be so hell bend on this gender ish and painting every Nigeria as a sexist....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.