Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877285 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
I know its too early....
But as much as I hate
To say this, Teddy is
Likely to win.

Anyways,it's a two horse race
Its between Teddy and Miracle.
No dispute....

The final week will be dirty grin
Pretty dirty.
Same way Miracle or Nina is likely to win. It is really too early to make deductions.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Let him be o jare!

Go n yumyum(I tink dis is the first time I'm typing this) or do some oda tins. Cud watch paint dry, fly swim,etcgrin

Dude should respect himself and stop being an edoit. undecided undecided

It's you that will flyswim, na person wey you go kill you dey find. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I'll only stoop to your level and watch me drag the little dignity Tsom left for you to survive on through this street.
TSOM? You may have been watching a different brawl that day.

If he is your standard, then don't even bother.

You want to drag me through which streets? Nairaland 'virtual' streets? You had better not pray or wish for what you can't handle wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

I find it funny how some of you think. You really have this false sense of self-importance, don't you? Apologise? To who? cheesy grin

I really, honestly don't give a rats áss about your opinion.

Take a million seats backwards![/s]
How can someone be this grossly insensitive?
When you're wrong, you take corrections. I'm not going to exchange words with you before you beat me with experience, I'll rather read last years newspaper.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
nelll2:

As pple dey carry Miracle and Teddy A for head
Dont worry,lass las dey go dey alright cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
makydebbie:
[s] How can someone be this grossly insensitive?
When you're wrong, you take corrections. I'm not going to exchange words with you before you beat me with experience, I'll rather read last years newspaper.[/s]
K.

I told you before, take a million seats backwards.

When it's your turn, you'll know.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zipopo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
I guess Anto might be evicted tonight cos she's not doing anything than sleeping in d house

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Dude should respect himself and stop being an edoit. undecided undecided

It's you that will flyswim, na person wey you go kill you dey find. cheesy grin cheesy

U can't swim?
Actually meant WATCH fly swimming

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Let him be o jare!

Go n yumyum(I tink dis is the first time I'm typing this) or do some oda tins. Cud watch paint dry, fly swim,etcgrin

Loool, So this is the first time you're typing yumyum llooooll grin grin

But chaii, oshe, this level of savagery LMAO, so watching paint dry is better than engaging... Looool I haff die

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
nelll2:

As pple dey carry Miracle and Teddy A for head
OK I understand now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
makydebbie:
[s] How can someone be this grossly insensitive?
When you're wrong, you take corrections. I'm not going to exchange words with you before you beat me with experience, I'll rather read last years newspaper.

Please, leave him before he runs to the mods again. Lass lass, he go dey alright. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
Nigerians tend to love who is hated by the housemates and the crowd..
if you tend to notice there is a trend... first it was Nina.. then cee c.. then bam bam.

the amount of fans cee c got out nowhere surprised me..
Nina needs more hate to fuel the fire... unfortunately cee c Is taking over.

if not people never see any reason to give her the money.. they just wan show the HM never to underrate anybody

my observation

You are right that ceec fans is a real shocker

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:
K.

I told you before, take a million seats backwards.

When it's your turn, you'll know. [/s]
Online threats as usual, that's what you live for. It gives you intense orgasm. What's the highest you'll do sef, burst a caps lock on me? Mtcheew.

Lass lass you go dey alright.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:

U can't swim?
Actually meant WATCH fly swimming

Lol. I used to. cheesy

I'll rather replay Mina moments tongue kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
*hiding behind a moniker mode activated*. Am in d mood for some trouble cheesy cheesy. Quiet bored with all dis tantrums undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
hehe tell me sontin shocked

I know you already know the whole story by now. How are you? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Please, leave him before he runs to the mods again. Lass lass, he go dey alright. kiss kiss
That's what I just told him sef. Can't believe someone will try to make a joke out of that.

When next Black.fyre is talking to God, he can plead on his behalf make e dey alright. lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
makydebbie:
That's what I just told him sef. Can't believe someone will try to make a joke out of that.

When next Black.fyre is talking to God, he can plead on his behalf make e dey alright. lipsrsealed

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin

No way! Blackie go kuku finish work. Been long I saw him here sef. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
I can see someone is pained cos of wat sage wateva did to him

U all shud let him be, las las he wud go bak to the xter he is pretendin to bewink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I know you already know the whole story by now. How are you? kiss
that's right , am fine and you .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oshe11 Your savagery and shade throwing levels sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin

No way! Blackie go kuku finish work. Been long I saw him here sef. grin
Lol, he be should be there abeg. grin
Let's not derail further lol.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
WHO AM I? WHO AM I? WHO AM I?
1...Got panties with fishy smell.
2..I have had sex atleast twice in Biggie's house.
3..I have given Mouth Gig to my Bbn partner.
4..I have had sex in the bathroom.
5..I have kissed more than one male bbn housemate.
6..My Bbn partner calls me Dumb and immature.
7..If not for luck, I wouldn't have won the HOH challenge.
8..I can't cook. My BBN partner always complain of too much salt and pepper.
9..Other housemates don't allow me cook because they don't like eating my food.
10..I don't need the money, I am only in big brother's house for kiss, sex and my bbn partner.

You forgot to add one.
11. I have held my former partner's dick before. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why is zicoraads the only one being attacked here? This sobriquet also quoted the post.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Oshe1.1 Your savagery and shade throwing levels sha grin grin
Ayam innocent ma'am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Ayam innocent ma'am

It's true. Dont mind me lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
God punish Kayode
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Only Teddy can rock headscarf and still look hot at the same time cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
CentaurXLV:

Why is the only one being attacked here? This sobriquet also quoted the post.

Maybe because we have given up on that one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
I dont see her winning, Nigerians may never give this bbn price to a female....i know their underlying male chauvinistic ego....its a Nigerian thing...Karen won because she went with a female,if not she for no smell the money. If by next season a female doesn't win this,then we would revolt. Omoni Oboli will bear us witness grin . And yes,you are right,Nina has fans,she's likeable and most of all,she has this uncommon grace around her...I love to love her.
It's good you observed Nigerians cannot believe in a female winning BBN. Unless something happens. Last year efe was last man standing.And i was laughing when somepeople were campaigning for some ladies like say na presidential election. When it's obvious it is rare to get a female president in Nigeria. not even in the next 50yrs. It's Nigerian mindset, just like peak, it's in us.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Hotter ni... He looks like a proper Obalende tout

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:
na so grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)