Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882022 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
folamee:
team teddy A, how market, me am porting oh,but i still like teddy alot i think i be team tobi now.
Team Tobi welcomes you with open arms.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:
Guys,am just reading somewhere that leo lost his mum today and she has been buried according to islamic traditions.a minute silence will do
Oh no embarassed cry cry

And I remember him talking about his father passing away too, gosh cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
Am shamed of too if u were truly a Teddy A supporter but I guess u were always for miracle, cos a true supporter stands by there favorites through thick and thin, until victory. not backing down like a coward
You're right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:
Guys,am just reading somewhere that leo lost his mum today and she has been buried according to islamic traditions.a minute silence will do

Just saw it on his page and Koko's

So sad! sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Leo lost his mother today, may the soul of Mrs Dasilva Rest in peace

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
slimtosin:

Believe me...he's always thinking about something... probably he's not happy seeing miracle in the house .i guess tho..
Don't do that. It's obvious it's because of the second strike and what happened. Don't bring anyone down because of your favorite housemate, it's not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Shut up,you have always been a teddict.go back to your abode.
Lol I've been Team Tobi from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
I like way alex callls tobi.he has promised her a nokia android phone.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
sirfee:
You guys only vote online.
lipsrsealed embarassed grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
For all those saying that they would live to fight another day.. Abeg which day e go be?
You don ever see person wey dey K.O for 1st round of boxing get mind wan rematch the fight... Na die the person dey na

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:
As for the housemate coming in this is just a ploy from big brother and Ebuka to ruin miracle's game .

We must vote them all out.

Hahahahahhahaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol... Word

Kia.... I think I have malaria. I am feeling cold.
grin Mix shampoo with paracetamol.. you go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
slimtosin:

Believe me...he's always thinking about something... probably he's not happy seeing miracle in the house .i guess tho..
Lol OR he just got two strikes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I've been Team Tobi from the beginning
You have always been Team Tobi, that I know

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Khloe maybe but not princess ,she and that her partner kept nominating miracle back to back while she was in the house. Team MIracle will not vote for Princess.

The housemates that we will vote back will be *********.we need to think about it strategically.
Sure we need to....

Ama go into recess with my goons

By tomoro I go know

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
sod09:
who are you supporting
Remember me?

My former Riser wink, of course I remember you. I'm neutral for most of this season. I just go with whoever my spirit tells me to support.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toask111: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
you don't know what I know, so you can maintain that smiley

Please, not Bambam, if Mina is up, BamTeddy deserves a break. Let CeeC be up with Miracle, Tobi, Nina and Teddy A. I will come here to laugh again
grin
safarigirl:
you don't know what I know, so you can maintain that smiley

Please, not Bambam, if Mina is up, BamTeddy deserves a break. Let CeeC be up with Miracle, Tobi, Nina and Teddy A. I will come here to laugh again

I don't know what you know?

Jor! Oooooo madam ominiknowet first of her name.
May your reign be bright and last.

You may be right Sha. Please tell me who will win this year BBNAIJA. I want to stake 1 million Naira on bet9ja. I will give you 5% of the winning lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rip to Leo's mom.

cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
genius43:

Lol since the first few hours sef

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
This too strikes may limit tobi's entertainment level.biggie,cancel one strike na.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingxsamz:

wait oh this one still has hand to type grin ...
Threebear, Oshe11.

abeg come see this one grin grin
koz he got evicted or what,until he gets evicted then u can mention me but for now tides can change.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
sirfee:
grin Mix shampoo with paracetamol.. you go dey alright.

cry

angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
when I said here that teddy is a fraud and we team miracle no longer fear him but we fear tobi .una insult me.. grin
I shall troll y'all tirelessly... I just De wait for aunty Dominique to sleep grin

upon all the rundown.. obaksolo.. wizkid..phyno.. Juliet Ibrahim grin

deelizabth93..you remember my fave proverb?
THE STREET ALWAYS WINS!!!!!

just wait. I De come

The street always wins,i keep saying it over and over again the money for BBN 2018 is not going to any musician.we have done that last year. Its okay. Let's try another sector abeg.

Variety is the spice of life. kiss.Its only people who go on missionary style from January to December that will still be screaming for another musician this year.

Me I am soooooo excited this evening.

Team Miracle rocks. Thank you all for your votes kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
blackwidow123:
Team Tobi welcomes you with open arms.
Mind the pipo U welcome....
Scrutinise their previous posts....
Some myt just come in to scatter TORACLE

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
genius43:

Are you sure? She rarely talks about tobi,mostly about teddy a.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rafhy(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Amen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biggie is trying by all means to avoid the error of crowing a less deserving housemate winner. Face it efe won from that first day when he gave us warri vibes. Miracle is riding on something similar this season. He wore pilot uniform all cute up and social media was ablaze for him from that first day. Face it, if it is intelligence, creativity, outspokeness, and entertainment value. Miracle doesn't deserve to win

Where's efe today? Bisola Debbie or ttt would have been a more presentable winner. Imagine efe with his music cant even grace big bro stage but bisola is used for multichoice advert

The idea of putting eight of them up last week was to really know miracles strength. Now they know he has a cult fellowship hence d game changer.

Cant say i blame them though. Miracle is definitely gonna win. But just like efe its gonna end there. Yea he has d looks. But he is lacklustre, and not very outspoken. He can't really be successful in d showbiz which is where he would benefit multichoice. He is just gonna win and fly off. Multichoice will gain nothing from him thats why all these twist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
playboy99:
koz he got evicted or what,until he gets evicted then u can mention me but for now tides can change.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
ladyprosper:
Teddy A should better struggle hard and win lumapil challenge coming up cos that 45mil is not for him or else OYO na him name
Bad as e bad grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
genius43:
Leo lost his mother today, may the soul of Mrs Dasilva Rest in peace

Na wa oh.

That's too bad.

RIP Mrs dasilva

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol... Word

Kia.... I think I have malaria. I am feeling cold.
Go drink lumapil forte.. You go dey Alright... Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Are you sure? She rarely talks about tobi,mostly about teddy a.

You only see what you want to see

She's been team tobi from day one. That she likes or admires other housemates doesn't change that. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.