Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871651 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2018
For all those quoting me about Nina and miracle last night get down. Sorry it wasn't the luxury room but they got down yesterday lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Livelymatilda, leave me tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Slymonster:
For all those quoting me about Nina and miracle last night get down. Sorry it wasn't the luxury room but they got down yesterday lol
Pictures and video or eternally remain shut .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2018
waxdude:

Psychedelia. .......ahhhhhhhh

Mah mayne! cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Halyma:

Hmmmm. When she said she spoke with her dad, I knew there was more to it.

The most painful aspect is at the end of the day she won't still win
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2018
But this Miracle guy dey ball for that house oh, better food, stressless life plus steady Cranking, the dude no dey even do missionary... If him come win the 45 mills, e Don finish be that..... This has got to be the most ecstatic vacation of his life.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shawylux(f): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Who else have noticed the evil way Tobi now stares at Miracle grin

Since that blabber mouth cee cee told him he could be a clear favorite .

And look at even his newly acquired fans ,now running miracle down !

I don't blame them ,it is miracle I blame for accepting this childish ,ugly dwarf with watery mouth as a friend ,now just look at the hoodlums emerging from every corner .

I'm now getting insulted by these newly acquired specimens .

Just wait and see ,by the time I'm done with Tobi ,even Alex will be ahead of him on the poll.

Don't bother yourself about running down Tobi to Miracle's fan. The love is there already. Why can't we have a healthy competition devoid of all these slander. I am a Miracle fan and also love Tobi.

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2018
shawylux:

Don't bother yourself about running down Tobi to Miracle's fan. The love is there already. Why can't we have a healthy competition devoid of all these slander. I am a Miracle fan and also love Tobi.
We shall see .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

I will upload the video later, I am busy now. It tells me file too large...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Slymonster:
Earlier on, Miracle and Nina again... Last sex night at the luxury bed,flex condom hand movement. Miracle black A55 and through the back to Nina. I hope nina can handle the media and internet troll when she comes out of this house.

All these happened and social media is not already buzzing with photos and videos by now? What do you stand to gain by tarnishing people's image like this?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Slymonster:

They didn't. It's too early for this pettiness.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

that guy must be watching a micro wave.. First of all he doesn't know how the luxury room looks like also nothing happened in the video I watched.. Nina wey dey dream world. angels gather round dey fan am..
Fighting off enemies trying to bring her down

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Slymonster:

I will upload the video later, I am busy now. It tells me file too large...
grin lol what is this rubbish ?

The distance between these two people is like teddy a and success.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Biggie you want a twist?
You fake evict a couple of the current housemates
To a place still inaccessible to the outside (Bisola and Bally like)

You bring in people who have been told what they did wrong? Who know who nominated them? Who know the popular ones? Who can boost their fan base? Do you know what Hawthorne Effect is? You want a biased and skewed show?

What do you take your viewers for eh? Big Brother?
You are not respectful and not considerate towards your viewers who patronise your show by voting during this recession? Gosh!

Why am I the only one angered by this gross violation of my personhood? angry

You are not the only one Mily. I am with you on this. It just does not sit right. People vote massively to keep their housemate of choice in and kick out the ones they are not feeling that much and now biggie wants people to VOTE to bring those people back. Anyway, I guess it will be a battle between "their fans".

And then the one of bringing back "disqualified" people? Does this mean that they should not have been disqualified in the first place?

Biggie's advisers need to do a re-think but they will probably have to go ahead with it after making such a 'huge' announcement.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

They didn't. It's too early for this pettiness.

If you have a whatsapp. I push it to you right now and you can upload if you want. Though the mb is small 6mb and I don't know why it tells me file too large. I don't have a channel on YouTube to upload and copy the link...

Or you go to big brother naija face book page last update yesterday. You will come across that video from people commenting like three or four times when you go down the comment..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2018
People are very petty oh which one is Teddy8 grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2018
closerange:
But this Miracle guy dey ball for that house oh, better food, stressless life plus steady Cranking, the dude no dey even do missionary... If him come win the 45 mills, e Don finish be that..... This has got to be the most ecstatic vacation of his life.
I swear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
closerange:

Dude likes it's from the back codedly lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

I was just laughing while watching it last night..

I have said it here time without number that Tobi is a foolish and an immature child that can't control his tongue(especially when alcohol is involved)..

HE didn't stop after he got the 2 strikes,. He also told Ebuka in the presence of Bambam, that she is fake and acting a script like the actress she is..
How was he know that Bambam is fake? Have they lived together before BBN?
Who does that? Is that not an indirect conspiracy?
He is indirectly alerting others to nominate her because she is "fake".

If there is anybody who should be seen as fake/acting by fellow housemates, it should be TOBI. Because, Tobi of the first 2/3 weeks is different from this new Tobi..

And people keep blaming CeeC for the two strikes. Las Las some people will have hbp over CeeC's case
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2018
This comment is just the truth and nothing but the truth.
Biggie needs to be harsher with cee c
Her idea of entertainment is to be fighting left and right. She thinks all that drama and negativity is entertaining.

Khloe and princess, two drama queens

I don't know about the part that people voting for her are just like her sha.

Treasuredlove:
I still don't get why he has been so soft with her, her actions set is suspect. The way he let's her be is even giving her false power. Dee one was given a strike for making stupid jokes buggy termed provocative, what will we call ceec's comments that are way more provocative....calling people idiot, dustbin, public toilet, you don't have sense etc. Biggy should call her to order. Such a foul person cannot and will not win. People voting her are most likely just like her. Forget drama, it is turning to one of those nollywood movies that has part 1 to 7...getting boring. She knows she has nothing else to bring to the table but only being foul. Although tobi flouted rules, ceec too. Good thing they are bringing old housemates back...please khloe and princess should come back

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Lol, so it's now Teddy 8 grin grin grin grin grin

Team mina, please go easy on team Bamdoggy

Remember their chest beating and arguments make this thread more lively

Biko grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2018
So let's say Khloe is voted back, concerning her strike, will she start from the beginning ( I mean will she need three more strikes to be disqualified again?) or if she misbehaves again, she'll leave immediately. Someone should explain this to me please.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
CeeC is the prettiest, she has baby face
Make your baby face be like that first then las las u go dey alright

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2018
teddy 8 fans after seeing the percentage..
middle is papiikush.. right 77up.. left styrese

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

grin lol what is this rubbish ?

The distance between these two people is like teddy a and success.

LOL...nahh miracle,just go to bigbrother facebook page last update for yesterday...Just keep going down the comment,you will come across that video there
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Ksslib:
After countless sessions of continuous squinting and twisting my head to every angle mathematically possible , I have come to the sad conclusion that you, barrister Cynthia Nwadiora is guilty of deceiving the general public that you are actually pretty.

My Lord, barrister Cynthia Nwadiora is a fraud.

Big head, mighty forehead, big face, short...

My Lord, all I see is Tyrion Lannister

loool epic. She would have actually succeeded if she had a heartwarming character

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
makydebbie:
So let's say Khloe is voted back, concerning her strike, will she start from the beginning ( I mean will she need three more strikes to be disqualified again?) or if she misbehaves again, she'll leave immediately. Someone should explain this to me please.

Disqualified or evicted, as long they have had contact with the outside world and seen the game from the fans eyes, status quo should be maintained.

Biggie should be promoting injustice with his yeye game twist that someone in the house already guessed will happen.

I have said my one Kobo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2018
I think this evil ceec told tobi that miracle has efe like following inorder to make tobi to start hating miracle and be envious of him.girl is a mindgammer like mourinho,a real tactician but where will all this tactics lead to if she cant win the main thing?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
genius43:

Disqualified or evicted, as long they have had contact with the outside world and seen the game from the fans eyes, status quo should be maintained.

Biggie should be promoting injustice with his yeye game twist that someone in the house already guessed will happen.

I have said my one Kobo.
Biggie is not trying at all.bringing exhousemates back will make them ruin or help some peoples game like uti helped ruin tayo's while weza uplifted that of idris.uptill now uti and tayo are not on talking terms.biggie reconsider.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:
This comment is just the truth and nothing but the truth.
Biggie needs to be harsher with cee c
Her idea of entertainment is to be fighting left and right. She thinks all that drama and negativity is entertaining.

Khloe and princess, two drama queens

I don't know about the part that people voting for her are just like her sha.

lol I can only assume pple voting for her are like her....just assumptions though, becos I cannot imagine hfbrjtmg fmkk junderstand? Gdmrn dear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
senatordave1:
I think this evil ceec told tobi that miracle has efe like following inorder to make tobi to start hating miracle and be envious of him.girl is a mindgammer like mourinho,a real tactician but where will all this tactics lead to if she cant win the main thing?

I don't think Tobi can just start hating Miracle for that.
Besides Cee C never liked Miracle, all this new attempts to be friends am sure Miracle is not buying it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Some here trying to run down tobi, tobi as proven his loyalty to miracle twice, miracle hasnt, so tobi s looking at with an evil eye? Ok i hear u, anoda said tobi as won many prizes already so he wnt win d grand prize, all of a sudden toracle z toxic, ion care abr anybody nt even miracle, dat dosnt mean i d run dem down.
For dat av started fasting for tobi to get DQ kontinu.
Fuvk alliances fuvk Toracle, everybody for himself.
Mark my words, we go shock una

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)