Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876858 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

I have never seen her before now
And I know and like Banky, but never knew about his wife
I would have preferred Banky though
He has the music
I am guessing she is an actor from Nina's question...but I dunno her sha
Milly try and watch wedding party she was very good in that movie
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bambam is overwhelmed and is crying.
Cee c jumping around laughing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
she gave cecee her ear ring cecee feeling on top of the world.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
kingxsamz:

lol...
Teddy8 doesn't put effort in any task,be it payporte games or HoH task...

Have u seen Miracle or Tobi during payporte games? now that's what I call "putting in work to achieve".

Have you seen him during task preparations and presentations? Does that look like a lazy person to you. Before Miracle won his HoH crowns, did you call him lazy?
That he has not been lucky to win anything yet doesn't mean that he's lazy, you can't compare his efforts to someone that's nonchalant like Alex. If you're lookimg for the personification of lazy in that house, Alex takes it

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
All those people insulting Susu, on a good day can u walk up to her and tell her d trash u r spewing here? All dese small small children and agbayas wey full social media...mshewww angry angry

Most of those people can't even walk up to her to say hello, they will imagine she's proud and arrogant, just because she looks better than they ever will, the level of inferiority complex is just.. yuck!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
zekino:

knocking on heavens door was the movie that made me fall in love with her.she was just too good.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ceec asked for Adesua's earrings and she gave her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Giel:
Why did cee c take Adesuwa's earrings?
She'll soon go and flush it. grin
lol.she won't,she adores Adesua. That earing is like a monument for her .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rico went for her glass of juice

Miracle grabbed the pillow she used and took it to his bed to hug grin

Teddy says she's so pretty

Bambam is overwhelmed

Ceec is extremely happy..susu gave her her earrings and she's been showing everyone and running around like a cute kid

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Susu baby kiss
I enjoyed that session
Iyawo Banky toh quality
Shine on stargirl grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogugwo: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Giel:

What's all this drama,crying again? based on ,Abeg let her shift does she think we are acting scene1 - action here.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Giel:
Wetin de overwhelm her. Abeg make she relax.She will also achieve her dreams of becoming very famous.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Frankdammy:
Susu doing us proud....!. Mehn, see beauty. Just incase u aint watching. She isn't putting on lashes o.
[runs out of thread]

Don't run
The natural look is cool
(For me rocks more even)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why is Bambam this fake?
See fake tears!
She go cry tire on Sunday,mumu girl!!!
Even the housemates are used to her fakeness!
See her following Teddy A like her life depends on him.
Tueh!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
I'm not supporting the insult sha.But truth is,Adesua is not really a household name.Her marriage to banky made her popular. She has gained over 600k followers on IG,in less than a year. Whereas she struggled with 400k+ since she opened her account. So she's not really a big deal.Aside Ay using her in most movies, she hasn't really don lots of movies.You get my point? *in Tayo's voice*
At least we both agree d insults were unnecessary! 400k+ instagram followers or not! She has a humble begininng...before pple tag her gold digger,because e no dey hard nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogugwo: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
playboy99:
knocking on heavens door was the movie that made me fall in love with her.she was just too good.

Loved that movie and her role,was very emotional.I think that was the movie that introduced her to limelight in the movie industry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
ogugwo:

What's all this drama,crying again? based on ,Abeg let her shift does she think we are acting scene1 - action here.
Na wa ooo,you people should leave bambam na.There's something called Carthasis. It is purgation of emotions and its not limited, we have different ways of showing emotions... Some must drop at least a tear when they can't explain what they feel. So bambam is not pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Rush hour votes for the Badman Teddy A........

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
playboy99:
And she really came through with her talk, I hope they listened and understood sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Housemates on adesua s ring oo

First it was miracle, now Teddy and Rico. Miracle says if he had asked for that ring ehn..he'd have gotten back hand. cheesy

Mad ass ring cool

Tobi says she's so fine with light make up .miracle loves her hair.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
At least we both agree d insults were unnecessary! 400k+ instagram followers or not! At least she has a humble begininng...before pple tag her gold digger,because e no dey hard nigerians undecided
She's not a gold digger.she schooled abroad.Graduated with a first class. Got into acting abroad,but later came back I think in 2012 or so to pursue her career here. What we are saying is,Susu isn't a household name yet! But she is no gold digger.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
ogugwo:

ninnyanny:
Wetin de overwhelm her. Abeg make she relax.She will also achieve her dreams of becoming very famous.

Awww

She just saw someone she is a fan of na cheesy
Cut her some slack,
it didn't last long, she is still acting as though she can't believe she saw adesua.,
She must be a really big fan.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
zekino:

The only Nigerian movie I have watched in the past ten years is Half of a Yellow Sun, and only cos I was homesick for Naija

And last season bimbosamfield mentioned that Jenifa gives her life after BB...since then I have watched and laikked up to twenty episodes
(Covers mouth)
mily is more of a reader
(I like TV series though but in DVD tapes)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
janefrancisca:

Oga don't compare mina and loto's relationship because they are so different. Loto's relationship is not only a one sided relationship, it is also a forced one. For anto, its all about the game, that is why it is easy for her to move on. For mina, it is a different story.
Did Tobi kiss her, last I remember it was a cuddle that didn't even last up to 3 mins and it wasn't even from tobi side cos he was facing the ceiling while his left hand was close to his body but trust people to overblow issues.
Why should he butt in when its not his business. If anto doesnt want to talk about it, should he force her? Anto has always been tobi's friend even before she left the house, so you expect his attitude to change becos she and her partner are not in good terms?
YOU ARE A GREAT LIAR.... BUT ONLY TO YOUR GULLIBLE FELLOW. I WATCHED IT.. YES, IT WAS TOBI THAT HELD HER FIRST..
CHECK MY UPDATE AROUND 3 AM FOR CONFIRMATION BEFORE YOU START TALKING NONSENSE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
ba7man:
Is N45 million not too small to be dying over? undecided

Especially when you're not getting any.

Barman, what I die over is no business of yours. Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
She's not a gold digger.she schooled abroad.Graduated with a first class. Got into acting abroad,but later came back I think in 2012 or so to pursue her career here. What we are saying is,Susu isn't a household name yet! But she no gold digger.

Household name or not

She held that session down. It was very inspiring. And all the housemates were star struck. All of them.

Of what use is a household name without content

Sheesh

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

I know ?Ayo Adesuwa though? Bimbo Adesuwa An actor like Genevieve them Face palm at this one
Ayo Adesanya! Bimbo/Ayo
Hmmm But her movies are really nice though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zekino: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
Na wa ooo,you people should leave bambam na.There's something called Carthasis. It is purgation of emotions and its not limited, we have different ways of showing emotions... Some must drop at least a tear when they can't explain what they feel. So bambam is not pretending.
I felt that her words had the most impact on bambam. Am so happy for this talk cos I have been worried about her coming outside. In my perfect world bamteddy will leave the house together on the last day
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
WHY IS RICO FEELING GUILTY.? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
She's not a gold digger.she schooled abroad.Graduated with a first class. Got into acting abroad,but later came back I think in 2012 or so to pursue her career here. What we are saying is,Susu isn't a household name yet! But she no gold digger.
You r getting me wrong.. Read my post again pls. But its all good,dont want to go back n forth. Susu is a great woman and she is gradually getting there(becoming a household name) smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Seun is not asking or complaining, so wats ur problems pls
kingxsamz:

so why are you now showing us?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.