Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877482 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
ifedayosol:
Still my money. I don't care

Pepper them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
zekino:

Odinma, ma gi kwanu.
Jane is one babe on twitter forming (a twisted kind of) feminist. You know those woman that doesn't believe in real equality. She used to use princess ...... On Obama forum.

Kino you were at Obama forum? shocked

No be today for bb show ......e don tey

Na that forum I dey try remember sometime ago

Chai....that was where I started my bb matter from.

It died....we all scattered. The only person I remember from there

Na that person wey dey use Micheal Jackson's profile picture....can't even recall the name again self undecided

Now the BBAtv forum don die follow am....

Nawatically ! sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Giel:

No, cee c is so hyper after the visit.
She is talking to Rico and bamteddy. Talking about so many things

Saying that she must tell Nina the truth, Coming from someone that can't tell the truth when directly asked or someone that won't accept the truth when it is told to her.
That's what I hate about CeeC, she feel she is never wrong.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

I will pretend to know what Princess and Obama forum are cheesy
And I get you at twisted feminism
Thank you

The place died before you started watching BB shows tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
iamJ:
[s] asin eh, its ebuka using his host connection to arrange things, who be adesuya, she is only known for being banky's wife, there are better people to bring than this cricket [/s]
Take this back.

Adesuwa attended Corona (primary school)
Queens college (secondary school)

City college coventry (thripe distinctions)
University of wolverhampton (first class)

BEST actress leading role AMVCA (biggest movie award in Africa)
Best actress Drama AMVCA
Best actres
Lead actress Nigerians highest grossing movie.

I didn't include several other awards..

IamJ put some respect on her name..

She deserves it!

FYI she is 29 30

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
3 hours to closing. Let's be absolutely sure we did our best.
If u have two sim cards, then u have 200 votes to give.
#team Nina

Quote at ur peril.

If you have two Sims, you actually have 400 votes. You can vote online, then change to desktop on your mobile device and vote additional 200.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ibk03:

lipsrsealed

cheesy
I realize I goofed lipsrsealed
Forgive me? tongue
I now know her cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
i hope the African magic website votes count cos Na that one I dey do. 200 votes

200 only. When I've done 2800 votes (14 sims) and I'm still having this uneasy feeling that I should have done more.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
I realize I goofed
Forgive me? tongue
I now know her cool
Forgiven

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Geezeem:

The place died before you started watching BB shows tongue

SMH
angry
tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Twoclans:

If you have two Sims, you actually have 400 votes. You can vote online, then change to desktop on your mobile device and vote additional 200.

oshe baddest! cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Geezeem:

Na that person wey dey use Micheal Jackson's profile picture....can't even recall the name again self undecided

Nawatically ! sad

Lol I was on the Oboma forum though was very inactive.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lolu said he's 5'9. Bawo?

He should be 5'6 or 5'7 max.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
lolade9:

Are u a Nigerian?

What if I said yes?
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:

200 only. When I've done 2800 votes (14 sims) and I'm still having this uneasy feeling that I should have done more.
Na una
Be pace setters. I dey ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ibk03:

Take this back.

Best actress Drama AMVCA
Best actres

She deserves it!

FYI she is 29.
She isn't 29, she said it herself when Alex asked her when is too late or too early to start. Her reply was that when she came to Nigeria in 2013 that she was in her late twenties. Which means that she didnt start 'early' as Alex might think.

Do the maths. Mind you, 2013 was 5yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
ninnyanny:
Yeah I understand your point.Biggie should bring big names.because in my opinion, Adesua still needs to grow.Being in Biggie's house is a platform for her.Biggie should bring household names abeg.
undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nazzy007(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ibk03:

Take this back.

Best actress Drama AMVCA
Best actres

She deserves it!

FYI she is 29.

Not that it matters but She is definitely more than 29.
She said she was in her late twenties in 2013 when she acted her first movie. This is 2018. She should be atleast 30.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
7Alexander:

She isn't 29, she said it herself when Alex asked her when is too late or too early to start. Her reply was that when she came to Nigeria in 2013 that she was in her late twenties. Which means that she didnt start 'early' as Alex might think.

I think she is around 32-33

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
7Alexander:

Just checked online, she isn't 29, she is 30..
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
i hope the African magic website votes count cos Na that one I dey do. 200 votes
Only? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Twoclans:

wow. It works. 400 votes to Nina from me. I don try biko.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Geezeem:

Nawatically ! sad

I am soo addicted I feel cheated that I dunno Obama forum
I want to go back and join cheesy
The person with MJ's pic, was he/she a trouble maker? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
dominique:

Pls how do U guys vote twice on the online platform? I vote using a system & I don't see mobile/desktop option.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
playboy99:
she gave cecee her ear ring cecee feeling on top of the world.
Wow. It takes a wonderful lady to identify another. A gift to remember.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
it does
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anto does not even look like she enjoys being with the brothers and their wife ALL the time
She would be like, " these Nigerians and their weird likes"
I am glad she looks tortured
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
registration is so quick and easy like samvita! Just put ur phone no and desired password, they will send u a code in seconds, insert code to confirm and vote.

Sign out and Repeat process if u have another line
hmmmmm,oya drop UNA website add for hia... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jully9: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
registration is so quick and easy like samvita! Just put ur phone no and desired password, they will send u a code in seconds, insert code to confirm and vote.

Sign out and Repeat process if u have another line

Please create a password for me. The system keeps rejecting the password I created.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
yvelchstores:
wow. It works. 400 votes to Nina from me. I don try biko.

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please vote for Nina
Your 10 SMS may just be all we need

Have you seen her today?
She looks sooo sweet and I honestly would be heartbroken if she left

For mily just vote
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ibk03:

Take this back.

Best actress Drama AMVCA
Best actres

She deserves it!

FYI she is 29.

We agree on another thing... Susu issa Goal

Eeghe, I'd prefer you watch knocking on heaven's door to the wedding party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.