Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878060 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Reussite:

Conflicting news everywhere...Nina's leading at the polls...Nina's lagging behind(3rd behind Teddy). Which should we believe?

None. Just do your best and leave the rest for Ebuka. We cannor comman goan die because of polls but #WeDieHere cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Akthedream112:

THERE IS NO REAL FIGHT BETWEEN THEM... JUST THAT SHE CANT STAND TOBI FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRL.. TOBI HIMSELF IS A CHILDISH GUY LOOKING FOR SEX REAL BAD.. FROM CEE-C TO ALEX TO ANTO TO KHLOE...
HE DOESN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT HE WANT.
Okay... The way she insults him is somehow
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
I am blind..can u be my walking stick?? kiss

Nope! Except you wanna go astray... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ksslib:
Correct fight loading. It's all fun now but I can already smell the exchange of words from a mile away coming.

This task looks like a set-up by Biggie to satisfy his fetish for drama.

So Lolu put a tag on Tobi's head... this means Anto cannot cuddle and make any sort of contact with Tobi, except she buys him back.. but then again, all her team members have to agree to allow her buy him back..

Including Her Royal Lashes cynthia Nwadiora..

Omo-Oduduwa Omokekere Lolu... well played
Thanks for this. I'm happy for this game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Reussite:

Conflicting news everywhere...Nina's leading at the polls...Nina's lagging behind(3rd behind Teddy). Which should we believe?

none

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6865774_cusersj0241005picturesyimu_jpeg2b6c0ed2661ce3032a4ae4f561b8a892

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Am laughing real hard here . Drama ..... o .Nina was trying to use her woman power on Miracle .it seemed as though it was working . Until Anto came to pry them apart with her shrilling voice . The lovers are forced to stay apart. Nina is getting angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Zozo06:
Lol ksslib, no vex..

Thanks for the updates. You too much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Okay... The way she insults him is somehow
WELL.. SHE ONLY RETURN WHATEVER TOBI BRINGS IN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE FOLDS

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Once Again Thanks TEDDYNATION and Other Teams supporting but pls let's Finish the work, its not over yet embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

You are simply adorable (and super smart too)
kiss

*Turns red* embarassed embarassed

I feel honoured whenever I get a compliment from you. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Eeghe says I'm adorable, I'm adorable, I'm adorable. Dances round the thread... Thanks Maami. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

With all pleasure. Do well to serve drinks at my funeral, you can't be useless all your life, yunno? kiss
Holy Moses. Girl you are wicked like that ..Jesu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chai... Sunday is almost here.

I wee noh lie... I am scared cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
So I think there's a game biggie gave them, two teams, lolu leading the guys team, anto leading the girls team.

The girls are hiding all the foodstuff in places the guys can't touch, they are hiding kitchen utensils also..
The guys are laughing at the girls that they will see how the girls will use the toilet..

Koko tells bambam and nina to say whatever they want to say to their guys cause there won't be chance again..

Teddy goes to the kitchen to take a pot (something is inside, donno what), ceec is struggling to collect the pot from him, she's unable, the girls tell Alex to go challenge teddyA she's the one whose strength can match teddy 's... Alex tries, but tobi joins and collects the pot.. They put it on a bed Lolu already chose..

Alex and teddy are chasing themselves, teddyA says he will press Alex's breast, Alex says she will take teddyA' s di****k... They struggle(playfully) , bambam comes to try pull teddy away, she's shouting biggie this is molestation ooo, koko pushes bambam away and is laughing.. Miracle comes and tries to separate Alex and teddy, Alex touches his di****k, miracle goes away.. He says they are going extreme with the game..

TeddyA says no girl should touch him cause he has a price tag on himself, Rico says girls can touch him ooo he doesn't have any price tag on him..

Nina goes to miracle begging him to help her bring out her work out clothes and bathing undies, miracle says she should go bring his rice

Nina: Miracle please now, help me with my work out clothes
Miracle : how much will you pay, lemme go and beg the guys
Nina: laughing, just my work out clothe and my bathing undies
Miracle : just abi? (laughing), when I say make you give me my rice, ona open mouth dey shout no, na just one spoon I put for mouth wey ona carry my rice, now you are saying just, ona never see anything
Nina: laughing, miracle so this is how you are? You are wicked oooo. You are now showing your true color

Miracle : wicked? wait first till when ona wan shi*****T, ona go see wickedness.. Ona girls dey do mouth shu shu shu shu shu, ona go know today
Nina:so you can't help me?
Miracle : use zip lock
Nina: to bath nkor?
Miracle : ehen na, use zip lock to cover.
They are laughing

Bambam comes to complain to miracle that the guys are taking it extreme, if they want to play the game rough, the girls are ready..
Miracle goes in to talk with the guys.. TeddyA and tobi are laughing, saying biggie chose the wrong people to lead, that biggie should have chosen amicable people..

The girls say they will poop inside zip locks, since they can't use the rest room..

Commercial break

Thanks lolade, oluwapomile, akorkor, ksslib..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

*Turns red* embarassed embarassed

I feel honoured whenever I get a compliment from you. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Eeghe says I'm adorable, I'm adorable, I'm adorable. Dances round the thread... Thanks Maami. kiss

(In your voice)
#itisadancinggoal
Lol
Ciao bella

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
You call me Oyindidi babe, some fools go soon remind me say I marrygrin
No be small enjoymentgrin na God
LOL.. YOU BE BABE NA... DEM JUST WANT HEAR FROM YOU
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Chai... Sunday is almost here.

I wee noh lie... I am scared cry
scared of what? you family anybody there?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
So Anto placed her hand on the ?dressing table and was forced to pay #50. Bambam charged angrily to report to Miracle that if they wanted to play it dirty the girls were ready too. Miracle went to settle whether it was 'touch' or' use' biggie said, but Anto said they should forget it, she has paid already.

The guys claimed ?all the toilets/bathrooms and the girls claimed all the kitchen area grin

Miracle said no eating for the guys and no toilet use for the girls grin
Nina was begging Miracle to help her bring her bath things from the bathroom, but Miracle refused (they were laughing). Nina jokingly told him that he has started showing his true colour

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL.. YOU BE BABE NA... DEM JUST WANT HEAR FROM YOU
Funny thing is my husband read their rubbish. I'm a playful person and no one can take that away from me. I vowed never to quote or reply them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
eosigwe:
scared of what? you family anybody there?

You no go understand. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekiyorA(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
RedDistrict,abeg help me with this Gotv iuc 2016933385,the bbn channel no dey show
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Akthedream112:

THERE IS NO REAL FIGHT BETWEEN THEM... JUST THAT SHE CANT STAND TOBI FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRL.. TOBI HIMSELF IS A CHILDISH GUY LOOKING FOR SEX REAL BAD.. FROM CEE-C TO ALEX TO ANTO TO KHLOE...
HE DOESN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT HE WANT.
Afugonu m hanty cee-c who knows wot she wants. Today she is obsessed with tobi, tomorrow she will tell you she has something beautiful going on outside the house, next tomorrow, she is all over rico or chanting dee-dee like a hymn all over the house.
Tobi is a free agent and can flirt with any girl he likes, or did they sign any marriage contract. If she can't stand it, she should leave the house, abi na man she find come for big brother ni undecided .

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
janefrancisca:

Afugonu m hanty cee-c who knows wot she wants. Today she is obsessed with tobi, tomorrow she will tell you she has something beautiful going on outside the house, next tomorrow, she is all over rico or chanting dee-dee like a hymn all over the house.
Tobi is a free agent and can flirt with any girl he likes, or did they sign marriage contract. If she can't stand it, she should leave the house, abi na man carry she find come for big brother ni undecided .
SISTER HYPOCRITE, YOU DIDNT RESPOND TO MY POST AFTER I BUSTED YOUR LIES..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Papiikush:

You no go understand. grin
Eviction fever!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Funny thing is my husband read their rubbish. I'm a playful person and no one can take that away from me. I vowed never to quote or reply them
NA YOU EVEN GET THIER TIME.. NAIRALAND IS FOR EVERYBODY... NA DEM TOBI PEOPLE. LOOKING FOR CHEAP GIRL TO HAVE SEX WITH.. JUST DEY IGNORE THEM BIKO..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
ekiyorA:
RedDistrict,abeg help me with this Gotv iuc 2016933385,the bbn channel no dey show

tweeted them already, keep checking as they might have done it already. i'll reqch out when they respond tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
styrese:
Once Again Thanks TEDDYNATION and Other Teams supporting but pls let's Finish the work, its not over yet embarassed
Yea, one last push before the voting line closes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MGeey(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
oshe11:
SMS "Vote Nina" to 32052

You'd get a congratulatory msg

I'm not getting the congratulatory message.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
People !! It is last minute push things . Vote Nina . Vote Nina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
Eviction fever!! cheesy cheesy
lol... I am being TTT-ed right now grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
Ibk03:

Take this back.

Adesuwa attended Corona (primary school)
Queens college (secondary school)

City college coventry (thripe distinctions)
University of wolverhampton (first class)

BEST actress leading role AMVCA (biggest movie award in Africa)
Best actress Drama AMVCA
Best actres
Lead actress Nigerians highest grossing movie.

I didn't include several other awards..

IamJ put some respect on her name..

She deserves it!

FYI she is 29 30
[/s] if ure desperate to defend som1 be honest biko

most nigerians didnt know who she was till she married banky, even in the movie wedding party she was unnoticed, i didnt even bother to know her name till she was married to him

adesuwa deserves my respect cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the only thing she will forever be known for is that she is the girl that married banky w

thats the truth, nobody is going to pay u anything, no need to pretend

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Oluwapomile1:
How please? I just requested desktop site and it's telling me j have reached maximum vote.

Then told me of SMS and mobile site option... And My phone is faulty
U can vote 200times per sim.

After ur normal voting, switch to desktop on your chrome/firefox browser and vote again

Touch that 3 dots at the top of the right side of your phone, den tick request desktop.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
this anto's gown eh

if i say my mind, 18+ will be too small lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.