Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884210 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 1:17am On Apr 01, 2018
God bless you. Gbam
XML33:

His opinion is the opinion of any sensible, intelligent human watching the show.

Everything he is saying is the truth. But you fanatics can't see it because you lack the capacity for objective thinking. There is no difference between you MINA fans and religious extremists. You all share the inability to reason critically and dispassionately.

Bambam has brought more to the show by way of value than Nina. Intellectually, an area you guys seem not to be concerned about, which isn't surprising since most of you have low IQs, Bambam has brought more to the show than Nina. She is smarter, more articulate and more knowledgeable than Nina. Intelligent people care about these qualities when watching a show like this. But you guys would rather vote an unintelligent, naive, inarticulate girl who is being used as a sex doll by another housemate

I know you'll say that this isn't a show about intelligence, but not caring about intelligence when voting reflects how you guys think. Smart people seek out other smart people. People place value of qualities they regard as valuable and ignore qualities they don't regard as valuable. If you ignore intelligence when rewarding people then it means you aren't intelligent yourself.

Nigerians and other black Africans by extension will continue to remain at the back bench in the world scene till the end of time. You guys don't care about intellectual stimulation. All you guys are after is the gratification of your senses of sight, touch, taste, and hearing. You only chase things that stimulate your emotions and senses but leave out things that stimulate the intellect. This is why almost all YouTube channels by black people hardly ever focus on intellectual material. If it isn't relationship discussion, it's comedy skits or make-up tutorials or frivolous gossip. Whenever I need to listen to an intellectual discussion on a serious subject, it's always Caucasians discussing it. Go to forums like Reddit and see the kind of discussions they have and compare it the kind of discussions people have on Nairaland and you'll just weep. Even to type in correct English is a problem. Person swear for una? This is why you guys will always remain behind other parts of the world economically, scientifically, technologically, and in other areas that require the application of the intellect to progress. Nonsense. Bunch of sentimental, sex-obsessed, tribalistic, narrow-minded, low IQ individuals.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Biggie please put up all this housemates for possible eviction next week. Na beg i dey beg. I know biggie is a nairalander please do me this favour angry

Who did ebuka offered a cup : Khloe 2018 .
Did I just watch Rico and Lolu say that wasn't what Khleo said shocked shocked

The way this returnees are ass licked is really so pissing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Papiikush:

I gave up on the guy the day he uploaded that picture. See his legs.

One is bigger than the other and the floors... Don't even get me started with the floors grin
I was like....is this the person constantly talking down on people, meanwhile I don't need to see the whole pic to know he/she/It needs help.

To be honest, It's kinda sad to see.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 1:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Like play like play, Anto has taken over miracles bed all in the name of useless game, big brother should do and stop this stupid game let me enjoy my Mina's moment abeg.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Hv nt seen cee c fans post any thing for some while now?.. Abi dem don go SA go prepare the nxt available flight enroute Naija?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 1:20am On Apr 01, 2018
Papiikush:

I gave up on the guy the day he uploaded that picture. See his legs.

One is bigger than the other and the floors... Don't even get me started with the floors grin
Your eyes looks like cee c just that you cannot afford lashes....do you even see properly?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mannylex(m): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Lolu is starting to look like fool with this Anto thing. You can't keep forcing a discussion.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2018
undertaker002:

it should be you rather..
that's if you never go buy rope self..
meditate on this

If I were you, I wud have gone oblivion on this thread probably be silent reader because I can't stand people ignoring me like HIV even got to the stage of comment and quote your comment , when ppl didn't take you serious, you hardly comment without childish insults .

Am sure many have understand that who ever behind that your sukhtol or Wateva and this undertaker moniker must be a kid is the reason why many ignores .

It's a pity when you figure that out , your new style is to jump on any random conversations you are not in anyway concern about ,you only familiar with all shot of childish insults and unfurtenately, you always feels on top of the world for that... SMH

After some revelations on this thread, to involve in argument with some monikers here is irritating, If you like insult my parent like you use to , don't expect me to reply you but I hope my message is passed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2018
just woke up to do some work to c lolu doing stupid begging d guy is stupid and dey make me dey hate am

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mannylex(m): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Miracle and Tobi can douse a tensed environment.... #Friendship Goals. See how they livened up the place, even Anto was laughing hard

Lolu was initially chasing them away from the bed with a serious, stern look and voice because he wanted to have "this conversation" with Anto .

Granny be feeling like a sweet 16 because Lolu won't have sense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2018
lolu is boring mehn..chai...see the way I was grinning when Tobi and miracle was with Loto just now...even anto was laughing..he done continue with him intelligent talk ..baba leave d babe alone biko..nawa

by d way teddy is lying down but not sleeping

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 1:34am On Apr 01, 2018
did anto just say she loves the chase ....and lolu hasn't chased her enough....kayode show me them Alex nao

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Papiikush:

You earn so much in a day yet you can't buy Good sandals, phones or fix the floor in your dad's living room?

Chai... Poverty really makes people lie about so many things grin

grin grin 1 thousand 5 naira sandal lol grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 01, 2018
MzBlessin:
did anto just say she loves the chase ....and lolu hasn't chased her enough....kayode show me them Alex nao
I think she did, thought I was hearing things
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2018
My Teddy cry cry...If Bambam was around you won't be sleeping with your socks on and without your duvet...Be strong! embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mannylex(m): 1:41am On Apr 01, 2018
Lolu invited to the diary room at this time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:
My Teddy cry cry...If Bambam was around you won't be sleeping with your socks on and without your duvet...Be strong! embarassed
honestly I feel for teddy tonight cry

pls wia is my styrese nw

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Totlinotfelis: 1:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Papiikush:

You earn so much in a day yet you can't buy Good sandals, phones or fix the floor in your living room?

Chai... Poverty really makes people lie about so many things grin

what did he write on that paper? Picture is not too clear on my phone.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Rico is officially d creepiest guy on d show...hes always standing close by staring at those conversing without saying a thing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2018
jibs4lv:

pls wia is my styrese nw

I hope he is not in detention. I know he really loves Bambam. I have known for a while now, he kept denying and hiding it... God bless you Bambam...'You are really the best'. We tried all we could to keep you...God knows best...I'm still hoping this is not real... embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 1:50am On Apr 01, 2018
he's still there lurking...I can't sleep
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Them Internet Dangote....

What I make in a day is equal/more than your 200 years salary grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2018
cabalocracy:
grin u People are funny Sha...if u were an housemate wld u expect anyone in his right senses to vote for Nina
Its called reality TV show. And in real life, there is something called GRACE. Nina carries that. I have never voted for anyone with my #30(say who die) but on Thursday, I voted her. In fact I gave her 10 Votes. Same Thursday, I remembered I have an extra sim, I registered it and also voted her. Sim that has been in my phone but I rarely use it as I don't know the number offhand.

I can't say for sure, she is either Lucky or blessed. Let's learn to respect "that factor" that we can't exactly explain.
BTW, Sevilla almost won Barca today but for the late goals.(of course, such happens often in football matches)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 1:54am On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:

Hi I am trying to upload but it is not working! so sorry
Alright dear. Thanks. I will check it out later in the day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:58am On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I hope he is not in detention. I know he really likes Bambam. I have known for a while now, he kept denying and hiding it... God bless you Bambam...'You are really the best'. We tried all we could to keep you...God knows best...I'm still hoping this is not real... embarassed
honestly he likes hummm love bambam and I hope they continue their love outside sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 1:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Religion has really fvcked Nigeria in the head.

Imagine some people voting complete dullards because they carry 'grace'.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:59am On Apr 01, 2018
jibs4lv:

pls wia is my styrese nw
my bro am just watching biggie as he unravels angryI guess during the eviction show tomorrow everything would be cleared
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2018
styrese:
my bro am just watching biggie as he unravels angryI guess during the eviction show tomorrow everything would be cleared
as in eh seriously am still in sock cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 01, 2018
there are more beautiful aks/crs attires. that dress was legit ugly. uglier than what was given to other hms, yes. sponsor or no sponsor, truth is truth. once you are given something it becomes your property and you choose to do with it whatever you like.
why call a show double wahala and keep giving people strikes? that's the reason why everyone is trying to act safe and come off as boring. una happy easter

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:09am On Apr 01, 2018
jibs4lv:
as in eh seriously am still in sock cry
Am just speechless angryI would have words after the eviction show tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread