Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3868037 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

His opinion is the opinion of any sensible, intelligent human watching the show.

Everything he is saying is the truth. But you fanatics can't see it because you lack the capacity for objective thinking. There is no difference between you MINA fans and religious extremists. You all share the inability to reason critically and dispassionately.

Bambam has brought more to the show by way of value than Nina. Intellectually, an area you guys seem not to be concerned about, which isn't surprising since most of you have low IQs, Bambam has brought more to the show than Nina. She is smarter, more articulate and more knowledgeable than Nina. Intelligent people care about these qualities when watching a show like this. But you guys would rather vote an unintelligent, naive, inarticulate girl who is being used as a sex doll by another housemate

I know you'll say that this isn't a show about intelligence, but not caring about intelligence when voting reflects how you guys think. Smart people seek out other smart people. People place value of qualities they regard as valuable and ignore qualities they don't regard as valuable. If you ignore intelligence when rewarding people then it means you aren't intelligent yourself.

Nigerians and other black Africans by extension will continue to remain at the back bench in the world scene till the end of time. You guys don't care about intellectual stimulation. All you guys are after is the gratification of your senses of sight, touch, taste, and hearing. You only chase things that stimulate your emotions and senses but leave out things that stimulate the intellect. This is why almost all YouTube channels by black people hardly ever focus on intellectual material. If it isn't relationship discussion, it's comedy skits or make-up tutorials or frivolous gossip. Whenever I need to listen to an intellectual discussion on a serious subject, it's always Caucasians discussing it. Go to forums like Reddit and see the kind of discussions they have and compare it the kind of discussions people have on Nairaland and you'll just weep. Even to type in correct English is a problem. Person swear for una? This is why you guys will always remain behind other parts of the world economically, scientifically, technologically, and in other areas that require the application of the intellect to progress. Nonsense. Bunch of sentimental, sex-obsessed, tribalistic, narrow-minded, low IQ individuals.

You people should stop making a fool of yourselves
Do you understand what entertainment means at all??

You are the narrow minded unintelligent sentimental ones here

Nonsense!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2018
jaxxy:

I'm least surprised. Wen lolu came into the house I thought he was a nerd bt I later realised he's not totally one cos he can act and likes music aside dat he very close to a nerd. A nice guy tho bt know nothing about how to understand or handle the ladies.
Lolu no get street at all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2018
prewtyjulie:

what cee c actually did last night was very bad. she just killed every chance payporte has to sell that dress, the only way they can sell it now, will most likely be by PITY.

I don't think so. Anyone who liked the dress wouldn't suddenly hate it because Cee-C amended it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2018
If you didn't Vote Ahneeka,Bitto,Ifu or Leo and you're here insulting people for voting Nina,the thunder that will fire you is still at Onitsha...
fuckin' hypocrites...

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Temi231(f): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2018
But why are people fighting us because we voted for Nina... It's so obvious that this game is not about how intellectual or smart you are. If it's about smartness then efe does not suppose to win last year.

And we all know from last week result that the next housemate going home will be Bambam. So why angry?
Na WA for some people sha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

His opinion is the opinion of any sensible, intelligent human watching the show.

Everything he is saying is the truth. But you fanatics can't see it because you lack the capacity for objective thinking. There is no difference between you MINA fans and religious extremists. You all share the inability to reason critically and dispassionately.

Bambam has brought more to the show by way of value than Nina. Intellectually, an area you guys seem not to be concerned about, which isn't surprising since most of you have low IQs, Bambam has brought more to the show than Nina. She is smarter, more articulate and more knowledgeable than Nina. Intelligent people care about these qualities when watching a show like this. But you guys would rather vote an unintelligent, naive, inarticulate girl who is being used as a sex doll by another housemate

I know you'll say that this isn't a show about intelligence, but not caring about intelligence when voting reflects how you guys think. Smart people seek out other smart people. People place value of qualities they regard as valuable and ignore qualities they don't regard as valuable. If you ignore intelligence when rewarding people then it means you aren't intelligent yourself.

Nigerians and other black Africans by extension will continue to remain at the back bench in the world scene till the end of time. You guys don't care about intellectual stimulation. All you guys are after is the gratification of your senses of sight, touch, taste, and hearing. You only chase things that stimulate your emotions and senses but leave out things that stimulate the intellect. This is why almost all YouTube channels by black people hardly ever focus on intellectual material. If it isn't relationship discussion, it's comedy skits or make-up tutorials or frivolous gossip. Whenever I need to listen to an intellectual discussion on a serious subject, it's always Caucasians discussing it. Go to forums like Reddit and see the kind of discussions they have and compare it the kind of discussions people have on Nairaland and you'll just weep. Even to type in correct English is a problem. Person swear for una? This is why you guys will always remain behind other parts of the world economically, scientifically, technologically, and in other areas that require the application of the intellect to progress. Nonsense. Bunch of sentimental, sex-obsessed, tribalistic, narrow-minded, low IQ individuals.

spot-on!

Along the line, I realized I was being drawn back by what I see every day on this forum- pure lack of intelligence - but regular display of tribalism, stupidity, religiosity , hate , etc, I had to make quora my number one forum( if it is). Twitter is another place people don't sound stupid unnecessarily.

This forum and by extension , Nigeria is dealing with an empty youthful population.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tegax(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
kingxsamz:
If you didn't Vote Ahneeka,Bitto,Ifu or Leo and you're here insulting people for voting Nina,the thunder that will fire you is still at Onitsha...
fuckin' hypocrites...

Don't mind them......bunch of hypocrites!
It's a reality show for crying out loud and not a talent show. Fans are free to vote the housemates they most connect with and not those that are so dry, sly, lousy and so-called "TALENTED".

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Don't mind them. Someone that is an ogbanje. Ogbanje from the tree. That is what is helping her. People are saying its grace. Can't still phantom why she is there. Ceece is living today

How is she an ogbanje from the tree?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
somegirl1:

I don't think so. Anyone who liked the dress would suddenly hate it because Cee-C amended it.
cee c should go home today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
tegax:

Chai! This is so not nice of Cee-c. Who else noticed the way she was stylishly bragging about how wealthy her sister actually is? Citing a period when her dad was kidnapped and the sister singlehandedly paid the ransome.
Oh really? I pray she comes home today. Financially rich, bankrupt in every other aspect of life

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
valdovas:
Religion has really fvcked Nigeria in the head.

Imagine some people voting complete dullards because they carry 'grace'.
You still wonder how white men enslaved Africa...look at the clear pictures. Nigerian always act like mumu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2018
MissCookie:
I still wonder why people do not get the fact that
1). Entertainment is subjective.
2). BBN is a REALITY show and not a talent hunt.
3). My reality might not be the same as yours.
4). Everybody has the right to choose whose reality best endears to him or her.
5). The problem of this country and the world as a whole is not religion, dumbness or the likes. Lack of Tolerance is our problem because I don't understand how some people will be writing epistles upon epistles just because some certain people Stan a supposedly dumb girl. This is a reality show, I am almost very certain that most of these people taking panadol on Nina's fans do not compare with me or some Nina's fans when it comes to intellect.

Live and let's live, respect people's wishes even though you do not agree with them. BBN is a reality show and not a talent hunt. Learn to see beyond your self acclaimed but below standard intellect.
Where you think you have started in terms of intellect is where some other person just began.

Team Nina to a default!!!!
Bull sit.. Ur certificate less dullard presido by default next year again. Yall need brain surgery grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

UR argument is Wonderful bt flawed!!!

Everything u said in favor of bambam is largely correct and Nina may not be dat intelligent doesn't make her useless. People have different qualities, strengths and weaknesses bt at the end of the day it's how u use wat u have.

Sm people have great talent bt don't use it or work hard and they fail. Others have much less bt work harder and succeed. Many of the stars and celebrities and billionaires u see in the western world were not the most intelligent. Bill gates wasn't, Mark zuckerberg wasn't, Celine Dion didn't have the best voice growing up and many others. Save ur intelligence or perfectionist speech for the right for the right context, moment and purpose. In life there are many factors that come to play and those factors great change the outcome of events, games and ur journey. Intelligence alone is useless without many other factors and atttibutes to compliment it.

Karen of BBA came in as an underdog, not talent, not voice, no manners bt this gal and greater qualities underneath that began to show and grow and made her stronger than those with more sense, voice and looks... That's life. Nobody has it All bt know wat u have and USE IT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2018
tegax:

Don't mind them......bunch of hypocrites!
It's a reality show for crying out loud and not a talent show. Fans are free to vote the housemates they most connect with and not those that are so dry, sly, lousy and so-called "TALENTED".

They should patronise Nigeria Got Talent. If they are all in for talent hunt and discovery.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

Confirm. shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2018
undertaker002:
going by that truth...
why do you support teddy instead of tobi!?

I was supporting teddy a. Until after the sex thing. I am hundred percent for tobi and he more than deserves to win this.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2018
MissCookie:
I still wonder why people do not get the fact that
1). Entertainment is subjective.
2). BBN is a REALITY show and not a talent hunt.
3). My reality might not be the same as yours.
4). Everybody has the right to choose whose reality best endears to him or her.
5). The problem of this country and the world as a whole is not religion, dumbness or the likes. Lack of Tolerance is our problem because I don't understand how some people will be writing epistles upon epistles just because some certain people Stan a supposedly dumb girl. This is a reality show, I am almost very certain that most of these people taking panadol on Nina's fans do not compare with me or some Nina's fans when it comes to intellect.

Live and let's live, respect people's wishes even though you do not agree with them. BBN is a reality show and not a talent hunt. Learn to see beyond your self acclaimed but below standard intellect.
Where you think you have started in terms of intellect is where some other person just began.

Team Nina to a default!!!!
as a matter of fact, facially , I may not go for Nina. But she has the attitude I like in a woman; she's easygoing and gentle.

If you check the point in bold, you'll agree with me that it's wrong to always draw this line of argument.

The ebuka we see today did not win big brother in 2006, but the show made him to discover himself and he's here today. Even if it's not a talent show, as a participant, use it to sell yourself so you can be called up for something after the show. TTT, bassey , Debbie rise, kemen, bisola , Bally , ese, Jon etc, all at one point or the other showed what they had and you can see that even after the show.

Bbnaija is not a talent hunt show, but it's driven by talent and ideas. Nina show mental strength.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2018
jaxxy:

UR argument is Wonderful bt flawed!!!

Everything u said in favor of bambam is largely correct and Nina may not be dat intelligent doesn't make her useless. People have different qualities, strengths and weaknesses bt at the end of the day it's how u use wat u have.

Sm people have great talent bt don't use it or work hard and they fail. Others have much less bt work harder and succeed. Many of their stars and celebrities and billionaires u see in the western world were not the most intelligent. Bill gates wasn't, Mark zuckerberg wasn't, Celine Dion didn't have the best voice growing up and many others. Save ur intelligence or perfectionist speech for the right for the right context, moment and purpose. In life there are many factors that come to play and those factors great change the outcome of events, games and ur journey. Intelligence alone is useless without many other factors and atttibutes to compliment it.

Karen of BBA came in as an underdog, not talent, not voice, no manners bt this gal and greater qualities underneath that began to show and grow and made her stronger than those with more sense, voice and looks... That's life. Nobody has it All bt know wat u have and USE IT

But Karen didn't Bleep on life TV.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Nina cannot win... This is assured and note this too, the trolls will come for her when she is out!

To change the narrative, would have been for her to win the prize but unfortunately, it won't be so.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

You people should stop making a fool of yourselves
Do you understand what entertainment means at all??

You are the narrow minded unintelligent sentimental ones here

Nonsense!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
kingxsamz:

I didn't even waste my time reading the long epistle that one typed...carry bbn matter for head like scarf.
Anyone can win whether dumb,wise,ugly, fine or whatever...If they were so concerned about people with intellectuals staying in the house,why didn't they vote Leo,Bitto and Ifu?
bunch of hypocrites,that's what they're.

i just wonder for some ppl, i scrolled past that epistle sef cos no time to read hypocritic crap by someone who doesnt vote either by sms or even free web votes.

Ppl who wuldnt vote the so called intelligent HM's or mobilise their friends to vote them are angry that we voted who we like with our own money Oghene biko grin

Make them kill theirself na

I will keep pouring votes for Mina, make the haters go drink Sniper if them like, na my money i use nor be person money

Happy Easter brethren!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Bambam and Ifu can now meet up and discuss the most important lesson they both must have learnt from big brother : don't be unnecessarily condescending, our fate in life, largely are not solely determined by us. Be nice to everyone and never look down on anyone.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2018
Tetragramaton:

But Karen didn't Bleep on life TV.

If Karen had a love interest im 100% sure she wudnt give a damn about us watching if she bleeped him or not in that house trust me.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tegax(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2018
It would be nice if biggy himself teaches these housemates some lessons by not granting them the privilege of free clothes for the Saturday night parties anymore. They should make do of what they already have in subsequent parties. It's not only Cee-c that does alteration in clothes. I've seen other housemates do same in previous week's hence it won't be fair if she's punished today for doing that..... despite the fact that I understand the way they are trying to spoil market for payporte.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

i just wonder for some ppl, i scrolled past that epistle sef cos no time to read hypocritic crap by someone who doesnt vote either by sms or even free web votes.

Ppl who wuldnt vote the so called intelligent HM's or mobilise their friends to vote them are angry that we voted who we like with our own money Oghene biko grin

Make them kill theirself na

I will keep pouring votes for Mina, make the haters go drink Sniper if them like, na my money i use nor be person money

Happy Easter brethren!
Good angry same goes for me ,I would keep pouring votes for Teddy A no matter what he says or does.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2018
I will keep voting for my mina(Miracle and Nina) as a pair, if both are up same time or as individuals.
They have both grown on me, especially Nina. First day I ever watched this show was a night Nina was struggling to use a microwave. Everyone in the kitchen was laughing at her not being able to operate a microwave(I also laughed and even made a post here) but the laughs didn't stop her from asking Bitto to help her. I see in her, an imperfect young girl with a TEACHABLE spirit, always willing to learn and that to me is everything.

IF I wanna see talents, intelligence on display, I know the channels to tune in. Bbnaija is for fun and laughs, C'est finis.

My yum Mina cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Toptipster:

Yes
Any problem??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Toptipster post=66334043]
[/quote
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Even payporte the feel the heat of double wahala From Cee-C. Hahahahahahhahahahah.. It is good to be controversial. Atleast people will talk about you even when you are sleeping. Madam peppered them yesterday. Last last everyone go deh alright.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2018
Toptipster:

You still wonder how white men enslaved Africa...look at the clear pictures. Nigerian always act like mumu.

Complete mumus.

Intact black people, the majority of them have problems reasoning sensibly. Check big brother of foreign countries you will never see them voting a contestant cos she or he carries grace.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2018
See painment everywhere...while some people are calling bbn something that is intelligent...hahaha. As if when I am looking for intelligence I go and watch Mr bean. Una go dey alright las las

Ceec...Pele o. Your fans are your worst enemies...while they are busy helping you spoil your career on 'gram and twitter, you are helping them with arsenal...you sef too go dey alright las las

As far as I know, bb go finish this month and everybody go carry him wahala go back to him house. . even all those ones forming WhatsApp group. Na real was
Bambam, how far?
By the way, if this was truly a show for IQ, the housemates would have deduced that "game reset" can mean any changes fro. Biggy...one of which is a Saturday after party eviction

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2018
XML33:

The same forward thinking, high IQ Americans made Kim Kardashian and her entire family celebrities and millionaires!! Over what? A sex tape! And a boring one at that.
You have to understand that show business is show business, and talent hunt is talent hunt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101