Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871879 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anugod:
Cee c just said it was because Bam was up with Teddy, that's why they were both evicted, not that they don't have fans. Say if to say na Miracle and Nina dey up now, forgerrit undecided undecided undecided

Nina replied saying it's a lie, it's grace.

Don't I just love this yumyum
grin kiss

My baby kiss kiss
She is so loveable kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nina is strong Nina is strong see as bisola and efe fans pushed marvis go final...naso she reach final and her so called big fans come disappear

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
MissCookie:
Can you imagine the nerve on this girl Cee C right now? Saying trash. I want to send her slaps right now.
slap her na, wetin hold you?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
All these Africamagic people in this house sef undecided undecided

Why do I see myself having a Mina dream tonight? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Dohyn3:

Thanks.
seen!

hoping to win next Sunday as well grin
Confirmed grin .. #MoreGrace #NextWeek

Please Vote #Miracle we need the money.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
alternate1:
If Cee-Cee is up with Miracle, Tobi and Nina. Tobi and Nina are leaving.

That 44% is Tobi, Nina and Miracle

Lol are u aware that not all tobi fans voted sha. I did vote for Nina 800 online votes pere (only) I would have done more if tobi was up. Cos I felt Nina was covered. I'm sure not all Miracle fans voted sef. So don't say 44% is for Nina tobi and miracle. How are u sure other team didn't vote for ceecee cos some people that their favourite wasn't up voted for ceecee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Chuchunana:

Stop sounding like a fool...its nobody's fault that you don't have sense...#braindead
u must be a fool and intellectually challenged. learn english and maybe, just maybe i can have a dialogue with a stupid foolish low self esteem idiotic slowpoke like you.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
I really need someone to help me slap that short midget Cee c angry

How can she be so condescending about Miracle and Nina? undecided Even Bam admitted Miracle is strong. So why won't madam Lashes keep shut? After being warned to stop analysing and over kakuing angry angry

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED MADAM LASHES, AND YOUR EXIT WOULD BE MORE SHAMEFUL THAN BAM'S UNANNOUNCED EXIT!! angry undecided

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:

Waiting patiently for my reward.
My contact on my signature
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I screamed my heart out and my sister hugged me. cheesy grin cheesy

Eeghe, Giel, Ifyalways, Oshe11, Reddistrict, Threebear, Ladyblaq, Ninnyanny, Kingsamx, ladyprosper,
Misscookie Victorakats amaralizzy... I'm sorry if I missed your moniker, blame it on my excitement abeg. I appreciate everyone's effort. Yumful love to y'all. kiss kiss kiss

Another notable mention is Maami Dominique, I know you didn't do it for me (no thanks to my Ogbanje behavior lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) but thanks for giving my baby an extra week in that house. Kisses. kiss kiss
Cc Misscookie Victorakats

Same here dear kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Alex is so happy two of her sworn enemies in the house are gone for good

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Frankdammy:
Pls guys, har biggie made a stance on Cee C's payports' dress and derogatory remarks?... I evn noticed ebuka did not evn call her name.
let it go ooooooooooooo!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Finally, Nina is being respected and appreciated.

The earlier they do, the better for me!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

point of correction. if this happens, nina and tobi will bounce. Do your statistics very well. Miracle is the winner. and a Lady will come second. Strongest lady in that house is ceec followed by nina and Khloe.
Check up my post. I don't analyze with hatred or sentiment. except when i was pissed with tobi.But i had to apologise and accept his tactics.
till then... Tobi, we kil ourself here. Its nt by mouth o, u dn't knw xup.. Anyways, lets b careful wit what we wish for... I dn't see tobi leaving. Him fan base no b for here.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
alternate1:
If Cee-Cee is up with Miracle, Tobi and Nina. Tobi and Nina are leaving.

That 44% is Tobi, Nina and Miracle
ceecee will leave that house before Tobi and nina

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
genius43:
I might not be a fan of Teddy and Bambam but some discussions should be kept in a hush. Rico, khloe and Nina listening to the rubbish.

Very true.
Bam's eviction would be double wahala for her.
Watching these HMs who obviously don't miss her.
...and dealing with the sanctimonious Nigerians waiting to judge her.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

We don't know who is stronger between Cee C and Nina yet. Nina performed well this week but had help, let's wait for all of them to be up at the same time

Five teams voted Nina to give her that landslide
Team Miracle
Team Nina
Team Mina
Team Alex
Team Tobi
As well as plenty neutrals including myself

I doubt if Nina is as strong as Cee C though her fan base is growing by the day.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Victorakats:
Finally, Nina is being respected and appreciated.

The earlier they do, the better for me!

Thank you

The respect is in the sex aspect, you didn't catch the drift of the Convo from earlier

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
yunafa:
so nigerians are ok with idiots having sex on international tv and showing no remorse. it is good bamteddy are out so what happens to ninamiracle? anyone voting for them may ur children all have sex tapes
E never reach that level nau. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:

Waiting patiently for my reward.
My contact on my signature
Which reward oga boss, I got my winner already, first to guess win the price, that how we roll...

Lolx, anyway I will report u to the dairy room! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
sunnyflakes:

This is what we are talking about.... Don't attempt to scare us after we came all out and gave Nina our all......... Stop acting as though only Nina fans voted............ All the same Mina to the finals........ Miracle for the money.
I'm not a Nina fan FYI.. I just watch and analyse... Simple..
That's my opinion... I downplayed her strength in the past, but when I see strength I acknowledge it..
I see the hands of Nina fans mostly in the results.. This would be clearer when both are up..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Very true.
Bam's eviction would be double wahala for her.
Watching these HMs who obviously don't miss her.
...and dealing with the sanctimonious Nigerians waiting to judge her.

The demonstrations from Alex and the gingering from Cee C was uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
cabalocracy:
Nina is strong Nina is strong see as bisola and efe fans pushed marvis go final...naso she reach final and her so called big fans come disappear

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6915998_20180401211218_jpega0acfd22ce2be32527894ff768cc83a1

Nina is stronger than Marvis though.
Marfe was also one sided. It wasn't anything close to MINA.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by demelza: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anugod:

How can she be so condescending about Miracle and Nina? undecided Even Bam admitted Miracle is strong. So why won't madam Lashes keep shut? After being warned to stop analysing and over kakuing angry angry

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED MADAM LASHES, AND YOUR EXIT WOULD BE MORE SHAMEFUL THAN BAM'S UNANNOUNCED EXIT!! angry undecided
Madam every person in that house already has their day numbered.
You guys have insulted and dragged that girl across every platforms YET her supporters are still standing by her.
Its not by all these ineffectual shouting you guys do here.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anugod:

you dull Sha, what is shameful about bami's exit?

Some of una go just dey reason rubbish for nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ekiseme:
her strong personality,saying it the way she feels it, no pretence cool tongue
Her feelings are usually negative and evil. I guess that's what you love her for- her vileness. Cos she's not the only one in that house who says what she feels (Alex and Khloe).

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
imoniyi:

Lol are u aware that not all tobi fans voted sha. I did vote for Nina 800 online votes pere (only) I would have done more if tobi was up. Cos I felt Nina was covered. I'm sure not all Miracle fans voted sef. So don't say 44% is for Nina tobi and miracle. How are u sure other team didn't vote for ceecee cos some people that their favourite wasn't up voted for ceecee
you know this your "other team voting for ceec" talk is a lie sha.

Have you ever seen another team mate on this thread ever say a good thing about cee-c?

Cee-c is alone and gathering more fans fast.....whom God has blessed no amount of hating or bad mouthing can pull em down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
All the people that listened to me are now successful.... I see things normal people do not see........I won't tell you what you want to hear but I will tell you the truth.

Had I known is a very common word uttered by losers.
Be guided
Goodnight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
oshe11:
As in Chelsea just made football useless for me this season....

Thanks to biggie n barca tho
This season, I've watched the match twice, not feeling us this season at all, I can't be having heart break all the time. I hate Conte.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
yunafa:
so nigerians are ok with idiots having sex on international tv and showing no remorse. it is good bamteddy are out so what happens to ninamiracle? anyone voting for them may ur children all have sex tapes

Having sex is a human activity... And you are a product of sexual intercourse.

They are not idiots for having sex on live TV... They're humans and it's okay for them to be human.

Thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anugod:

lols

more enemies like you will be put to shame.

Remember everyone of you thought Teddy was stronger but we see otherwise...never underestimate anyone.

Cee-c will be in the finals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
vhickky:
if the housemates are wise they should nominate miracle and nina ......so that they can split votes and one of them can leave, khloe now respects cee-c.......my predictions for tomorrow's nomination
miracle
nina
alex
khloe
miracle's fans are wise..if both are up they are not gonna split votes..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.