Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871818 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Aladin01: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=OliviaPope post=66352208][/quote] Is that all you have to say?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm sure tomorrow's HOH task is going to be won by either miracle, tobi, or Nina since ceec, Alex and Rico has been disqualified from participating HOH task challenge that day the did minime chin chin task.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
MissCookie:
First she was shown with Nina alone. She was asking Nina why biggie would crown her as one of the winners of the super eagles task. Nina said she should go and ask Biggie, then Cee C was like, "No seriously, I don't know why biggie chose your drawings, maybe he was pitying you or... Nina was like, " Ehh Biggie, Someone is jealous ooo, come and hear..(in a joking tone)

Then Rico joined and Cee C was telling him that if one of BamTeddy was just the person up, then that person would have been saved. That the two of them left because of split votes. She said, the reason Nina is saved is because "her bobo's fans", that if Miracle was up, then Nina would have gone. That she is surprised she doesn't have anyone in the house, yet she is save every week....

They now started talking about BamTeddy's sex scene in the toilet and Nina's too...
How did they get to know abt bamteddy sex?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Teddy my guy, I feel you cos reminded of my guy Tayo, its sad Nigerians vote on emotions..

Bisola,tboss and Debbie rise are the winners,Efe is forgotten today

So I'm sure teddy will go places and y'all will come to know

Also, if we are to be truthful, ceece and Nina aren't worth going this far

Why do you feel teddyA deserves to go far?
what are his contributions?

please tell me I really need to know

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DSS1335: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
shocked

Balmofgilead

How far your Teddy A? When I said u should stop wasting ur vote, u will not hear. Next time join the moving train! Proudly team Miracle from day1

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
undertaker002:
calm down before they start de tag you miracle fan .
you don't have to be a Miracle fan to see where this show is going

With the exit of Teddy A, it has somehow caused this show to lose a vital part of it's story.

Every story needs an antagonist and Teddy A played that role perfectly. He was the male antagonist and CeeC was the female antagonist.

I wonder who HMs will start nominating with the Toilet couple gone, cuz now, you have friends with each other and CeeC will be the only common target.

As it stands, the Top 4 will most likely be Miracle, Tobi, Lolu and CeeC, everyone else is just hanging around

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I'm sure tomorrow's HOH task is going to be won by either miracle, tobi, or Nina since ceec, Alex and Rico has been disqualified from participating HOH task challenge that day the did minime chin chin task.
even Khloe could win the HoH task
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hopefully [Cee C], [lolu], [Miracle/Nina], [Khloe/Rico] ar up for possible eviction nxt wk, wil lov to see hw this plays out for her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Please, I want Conte out soonest. embarassed
@ Kimc.utie, yes I'm.
To be replaced by?

#Minagrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
My prediction for tomorrow

Anto- CeeC and Alex

Alex- CeeC and Nina/Lolu

CeeC- Nina and Khloe/Tobi

Khloe- CeeC and Nina

Lolu- Miracle and Tobi

Miracle- CeeC and Lolu

Rico- CeeC and Alex

Tobi- CeeC and Lolu

CeeC, Lolu, Nina and Alex to come up

These nominations are dependent on if the usual suspects win HoH ie Tobi and Miracle

Like yhoo!!!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Twoclans:

Waoh she has a strong fan base ,please tell me what you like about CC.
I dont think Nigerians are the ones voting for cee-c . Its south Africans.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:

I wonder who HMs will start nominating with the Toilet couple gone, cuz now, you have friends with each other and CeeC will be the only common target.

They'll move over to Rico, Alex and Khloe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ekiseme:
lol,no go carry trouble wey pass you o,
A naghi m a si Chukwu nyelum aka n'onye m ga-egbuli.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
oshe11:

To be replaced by?

#Minagrin
No idea for now lol, but I feel Conte doesn't want the best for us, he should fly with morata. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
kodded:
una don come again ?
Lol Shey I no talk am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

They'll move over to Rico, Alex and Khloe
Tobi and Miracle will not nominate Alex, Nina too might not nominate her.

Ricco is the resident cook, they will remember Lolu before him

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
7Alexander:
Why do I have the feeling that most of Khloe's gists are lies. The babe can famz

Your feeling is correct. She is acting and you really cannot blame her. CC told her some few hours ago that what keeps her excited is intellectual gist/discussion.

Khloe decided to make her day for her. Giving her plenty so called intellectual gist. All na wash.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
yunafa:
this show is a sham...can u imagine spending money to watch this silly phony trash of a show. how can miracle, nina, ceec, khloe be in the house and intellectuals and role models are voted out. i dont give a Bleep, nairaland pls ban me...i hate ceec, alex, miracle
Thank you for this wonderful observation. I am still trying to figure out what Nigerian's saw in Miracle , that he is still the house up till this present moment.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:
Noted, take your number #003 cool
How about mine
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Demonicide:
How did they get to know abt bamteddy sex?
Apparently, BamTeddy has been throwing caution to the wind and they have been doing the do almost every time in the toilet. The housemates live in the house with them remember?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
GoggleB:
TeddyA is going to be evicted today quote me..
Lol... I said it last week the Khloe and Anto is coming back..
I said it again TeddyA wud be evicted..
So Alpha male is gone grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hinohsend: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

Is Bisola an A-list artist?, and when last did Iyanya do a sellable song? Always rationalise a scenario before verbalising it.

Which of Big Brother's Nigerian products from the inception of the show is bigger than Iyanya?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
doziefrank:

if I am to keep quiet and overlook this stupid post my ancestors will be angry with me..how can a reasonable person pick phone and type senseless words out of anger.
the spirit of the people voting for Mina will forever hunt you and your entire generation till you cease to end.
the real idiot of [b]no commercial value,[/b]nincompoop,nitwit,bastard and shameless goat here is you...TFY
if you are angry,try fying ice block or argue with your landlord

shocked shocked

Take it easy hun. Most of them ain't worth the ban. cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
GoggleB:
TeddyA is going to be evicted today quote me..
Lol... I said it last week the Khloe and Anto is coming back..
I said it again TeddyA wud be evicted..
So Alpha male is gone grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
kodded:

are you going to reward for correct nominated list ?
No sir, just guess and win game, guess who will be evicted that's all...

#evictionGame grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
No idea for now lol, but I feel Conte doesn't want the best for us, he should fly with morata. cheesy
Morata disgraced Me

Had high hopes.
To think no UCL for us next season is heartbreaking.
Ancelloti is the only AVAILABLE coach for now though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Tobi and Miracle will not nominate Alex, Nina too might not nominate her.

Ricco is the resident cook, they will remember Lolu before him

I almost forgot Lolu!
Yes...Lolu! You're right!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Which Tobi?
When nominations come up like that. Quote me after 9pm on eviction night.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fkhalifa(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
undertaker002:
Teddy and bitto ..who get talent pass?
I thought you guys say it isn't a talent show but reality?

BTW, I fanned bitto, and would have preferred him to these pitied housemates

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
yunafa:
so nigerians are ok with idiots having sex on international tv and showing no remorse. it is good bamteddy are out so what happens to ninamiracle? anyone voting for them may ur children all have sex tapes
You are a schmuck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.