Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3868943 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Text Rico Swavey to 32052

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tintedniggz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
azzin, and Tobi even nominated Nina, which means, Tobi no send Nina and his fans shouldn't either

Anyway, I just dropped 300 votes for the less privileged, dropping another 300 soon. No be everybody get one celeb wey go drop money for them.
Hey Aunt!
Please who is the less privileged? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:
Oga 77up U no say U go alws be my G.

Nice writeup, no carrying of grudges na Game we dey and Las Las everybody go dey alright.....
77up don't fall for this grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nina says she will always be there for collins grin

Dubiously innocent geh.

Walahi Its always amusing listening to her boyfriend shoutouts. She does it so innocently grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Correct SMS vote format :

Send 'Vote Rico Swavey' to 32052

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ksslib:

When Miracle was busy nominating Cee-c day in day out even when the fire between Tobi and Cee-c was burning, you didn't talk about betrayal, but because it involves Nina now, the word betrayal has suddenly re-appeared in your dictionary.

Tobi owes Nina nothing. Both of them are not friends. There's no love lost between them just like how there's no love lost between Miracle and Cee-c.

And if Miracle wants to take it personal, he should. It's not like Tobi even needs the friendship more than Miracle does sef. Miracle is not a god. He's not even a juju sef. If he wan vex, make he vex. Tobi too go vex.

Chai! This VIP table u r shaking one leg go soon break cheesy cheesy *runs for cover*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sonymax16(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

Rico needs to go. His own is too much. Very sneaky guy.
As in ehh, there are only 2 guys in that house that i don't like..... Rico and lolu.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just listened to Nina's DS. She is dense abeg..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vhickky(f): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

Rico needs to go. His own is too much. Very sneaky guy.
as in i want rico and nina gone....i am very happy the housemates nominated him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
booqee:
I hope he doesn't go home.. sad Cos he has never been tested. I've dashed him all my online votes sharply..even used my hubby's call credit without his knowledge tongue
Thank you. You are Blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
I see lolu topping the polls the week.. most bamteddy idiots relegated to lolu force.. this would sha slap back some sense into team miracle before the finals..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nina no understand lolu tongue because he's IQ more than yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Guys, who are those up for eviction?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
iamJ:
This is big brother dominique pls report to the dairy room to make ur nomination

biggie; good evening dominiq.ue pls make your nomination

dominqu.e; anto and anto
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

she is still in the house, going nowhere tongue tongue tongue tongue

continue wishing she leaves tongue tongue tongue tongue

I will nominate Anto and Munirat tongue

makydebbie:
Okay.

Saving Nina this week. kiss

Thanks sis smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
azzin, and Tobi even nominated Nina, which means, Tobi no send Nina and his fans shouldn't either

Anyway, I just dropped 300 votes for the less privileged, dropping another 300 soon. No be everybody get one celeb wey go drop money for them.
*Whispers to her...Abeg who is d less priviledged*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

aunty Tobi is in love with Miracle. Don't you know already?
haba. That's twisted Na. Haba.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
pingpong1:
Just listened to Nina's DS. She is dense abeg..

She no get sense if i abuse am now i would be tribalistic so make iono talk.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nina, stop calling collins Na. This Collins must be an Idris Elba. Nina doesn't want to let him go like yo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Team Tobi on Twitter is voting for Miracle.

Bros over hos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Text Rico Swavey to 32052

Ricco name sef is enough to get him evicted. Complicated names create lots of invalid SMS votes
Welcome on board.
As for the name, the matter tire me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

aunty Tobi is in love with Miracle. Don't you know already?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nina's DS, she said she feels happy because she's been enjoying the house of recent.. She said she wishes her family, bf, Nigeria n Africa a happy Easter. She said she is always there for her bf Collins, she wishes everyone that believes in her a happy easter.She said she's happy cos she got a lot of chocolates, if she wasn't in Biggie's house she would av celebrated wt her family, she said the Saturday party was fun apart from the eviction, she said she didn't know she was loved, the party was cool cos she had to dance, she doesn't know how to thank those who voted for her, they will never lack.
She said she nominated ceec and lolu cos they give her problem in the house.
She said she feels lolu is cunny.
She said she is not surprised but she wasn't expecting to be up with miracle, Alex etc
She felt bad for miracle been put up for eviction. She will just be strong and pray.
She is begging people to vote for her including those that don't like her.
She said biggie is full of surprises, she loves her family her neighbours, she loves them all.
She said if she is doing anything bad they should bear with her cos It's not easy to live in biggie house, she knows they will caution her when she returns.
End of DS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
yvelchstores:
Nina, stop calling collins Na. This Collins must be an Idris Elba. Nina doesn't want to let him go like yo
you don't know that Nina and Collins have an agreement before she came into this house?

You think the shout outs are empty? grin, wetin be Mina when Cona is alive

Anyway, we will keep watching the game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh Nina,I love you more after each Ds

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
MizzD:
Nina says she will always be there for collins grin

Dubiously innocent geh.

Walahi Its always amusing listening to her boyfriend shoutouts. She does it so innocently grin
as in eh.lol. Nina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eleshin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
#LoluForce

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
7.7up don't fall for this grin

You ain't new here so U shud no 77.up has alws been my G na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Miracle and Nina, thank you ooooo. So no suya this week, lemme kuku say buhbye to my money for zobo because lass lass #WeDieHere!

77up, such a beautiful writeup. I'm not too excited Teddy left also, my grandma's fav. cry cry

Thanks for the shout out hun. kiss I'm no fun though, just an old winch. tongue tongue
*Rolls eyes* Dont we all know this! #WinchGoals cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
You peepu should stop asking me who the less privileged are. My votes, my less privileged tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
housemates going to big brother with long complex names are just doing themselves... look at Rico swavey compared to lolu or Alex Tobi...I see a lot of spelling mistakes from the little fans that Rico might have....I laugh in Rico 'swafe' or rico 'wafe'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
My 257 votes for Miracle
Bobrisky should take care of Nina's votes cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
you don't know that Nina and Collins have an agreement before she came into this house?

You think the shout outs are empty? grin, wetin be Mina when Cona is alive

Anyway, we will keep watching the game
that will make sense like yo....I use to think Nina was into miracle but it may be shocking, Na she go dump am after d show. A lady can't have two men in her heart. Na only 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.