Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878058 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lolu is on Nina's blonde braid grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Women should learn not to always play the victim card
It backfires in the end

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Me too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Twoclans:

She wrote their names in the side where she has names of her friends like Didi and co.The other side has the names of her family members.

I know why you are asking, it crossed my mind also.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na wa o.

So, the Miracle fans have finally lost their minds and joined Team Nina in mudslinging.... Is it not too early for the Mina ship to sink this low?

Y'all are fighting finals fight before we reach the finals. I mean, I was expecting the tales of Nina being a slut to at least wait till finals, but this is surprising grin

And please o, nobody from the sanctimonious Nina camp, should come here and form "I can't believe Team Miracle is saying this" .....because the Nina trolls started by demonizing Miracle. Particularly, Nina's sister, the head troll who made her intentions known on Twitter about four weeks ago.

But, if Team Miracle has already chosen to roll in the gutter with Team Nina, I urge members of Team BamTeddy to bring out their popcorns and enjoy the show grin grin. Please, show Team Mina what a mature relationship should look like with mature supporters.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Lolu is on Nina's blonde braid grin cheesy grin
lmao...Are you high on yumna yumee alcoholic drink....is that lolu or your Mina? Oh chim * in Alex's voice*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Peace be unto this house

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lanria: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls confirm if its working now

"A reset has been effected on your account,kindly confirm viewing. Thank you."
Thanks sir it is
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
lmao...Are you high on yumna yumee alcoholic drink....is that lolu or your Mina? Oh chim * in Alex's voice*

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

That's Lolu jhor angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
pix plz
No longer watching
Got this from Twitter, will upload the rest.
Miracle and lolu are the least affected, grin

Rico is not smiling at all cheesy

I'll miss Alex, but i also want my Ni to stay.

Wish it was koko also up, then she could go while Alex stays.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:
Women should learn not to always play the victim card

It backfires in the end
leave us o. Na only women be victims for relationship, only men can use women, women are incapable of using men grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
nazablossom:
Peace be unto this house

Hmmmmnnnn... Yuuum Yuuum. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sveen: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Zozo06:
Housemates still painting their corners.

This is bb, housemates freeze.

Ninja hides a card... Koko finds it, gives to lolu.
Lolu is to hide two pieces each of the male housemates items.. He hides miracle's clothes, tobi and rico's shoes..

Nina puts her wall paper on her painted wall, tobi tells her to lower the painting so her name will show, nina tells him to let her be, she's not interested in his advice.

Alex is painting her corner now.

Ceec is writing names of her family and some loved ones on her painting.. Her dad, mum, Mike, sisters, teddyA, bambam, and her fans.

Tobi goes in front of nina, making funny faces and saying stuff, nina tells him to leave her front it's not funny... She doesn't laugh.. Koko tells tobi to leave nina, tobi leaves, koko says something and laugh, she looks at nina and says won't you laugh.. Nina smiles.

This is bb, housemates freeze..
Ninja comes in, goes to the harden and hides a card

Miracle finds it, Alex reads it.. Alex is to give orders to housemates for an hour..
She wears her Indian payporte outfit for miracle.. Miracle is begging her, she refuses, miracle laughs and says Alex drew the first blood..
She wears a red gown for Rico,

Tobi is laughing, he's asking how much for the oyinbo in red(Rico ), says miracle is not sexy... They are laughing.
Alex Wears a blouse for lolu
Wears a black gown for tobi

They are laughing.

Alex orders nina to put on wigs for the guys

Tobi tells Alex not to talk to him again after today
He tells her he will fart on her dress

Alex is making miracle up now, miracle is laughing

She's doing same for tobi, lolu, Rico

Tobi says viewers should not misunderstand this oo..

Lolu is wearing a blonde braided wig.

Rico is wearing a black braided wig.
Tobi is wearing an afro wig

This is bb, housemates freeze..
From this summary, one can't but agree that Tobi is the only delight to watch in the house. Followed by Cee C.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You no get fault na, na my yummies give you mouth. undecided undecided angry
tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
I thought it wise to share
From Nina's page.
The week Nina wasn't up
But Miracle was
The same Nina's sister
People have been accusing

We know the team that has been using other team for their boy's advantage.
We know the team who loves to engage in dirty game by decampaigning other HMs with lies, fabricated and over bloated stories.
We know the team that started the dirty game with teddya when they felt he was their strongest rival, now they have started with Tobi and Nina who they now see as their strongest rivals in the house.
They now call Tobi all sort of names even while Tobi should have been worshipped for being more helpful to their boy than anyone in the house.

They used Nina to get votes, even when people were calling Nina dumb, they defended her because she was needed that time to get votes from telemundo fans.
Now that the show is ending, they are fully out like roaring lions to consume Nina so that she won't share votes with their boy at the final.

They had wished Nina was evicted last week, the truth is that Miracle fans didn't really vote Nina last week, they've now seen how strong she is hence the campaign of hatred.

Now, they accuse Nina of being responsible for Miracle's mood. Miracle was never lively at the beginning of the show, in fact, Nina was his life; he was only lively around Nina when it was time to kiss and s*x.
If Miracle has gone back to his old boring self, don't blame Nina, tell him to be a man and overcome the damn eviction fever.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
voting for cee c...she won my heart this week(can't biliv I'm doing this)...waiting for my teddy to release new stuffs

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Abeg SMS Vote Miracle to 32052.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Alex is a crazy girl, she is really dealing with the guys having fun, you've just got to love her craziness...cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Miracle and tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
peeps4u:

[b]We know the team that has been using other team for their boy's advantage.
We know the team who loves to engage in dirty game by decampaigning other HMs with lies, fabricated and over bloated stories.
We know the team that started the dirty game with teddya when they felt he was their strongest rival, now they have started with Tobi and Nina who they now see as their strongest rivals in the house.
They now call Tobi all sort of names even while Tobi should have been worshipped for being more helpful to their boy than anyone in the house.

They used Nina to get votes, even when people were calling Nina dumb, they defended her because she was needed that time to get votes from telemundo fans.
Now that the show is ending, they are fully out like roaring lions to consume Nina so that she won't share votes with their boy at the final.

They had wished Nina was evicted last week, the truth is that Miracle fans didn't really vote Nina last week, they've now seen how strong she is hence the campaign of hatred.

Now, they accuse Nina of being responsible for Miracle's mood. Miracle was never lively at the beginning of the show, in fact, Nina was his life; he was only lively around Nina when it was time to kiss and s*x.
If Miracle has gone back to his old boring self, don't blame Nina, tell him to be a man and overcome the damn eviction fever.[/b]

Would av called U foolish but dnt want dom to ban me.

U are doin yoursef if u think u have sense

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi, Rico, miracle, lolu

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
neolboy:

I went overboard and have modified my post and have tender my apology
cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:

You should have called undertaker foolish too...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Zozo06:
Tobi, Rico, miracle, lolu
Rico looks like a woman, thanks to his color and physique, Lolu looks worse of all the four. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls write out your IUC number

@RedDistrict 2019438169

Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
kelizosuy:
Giel stop..it hasn't gotten to this honestly

You misunderstood her comment

I have stopped. My last comment on this issue will be this reply to you.
She brought it to that.

She first of all said I didn't see one part. Which is silly because I said I didn't watch, which means I didn't see all parts at all. Which is why I asked people to update me.
Then she posted that I always scold miracle and paint Nina as innocent which is false, why is why I called it lies and false accusations. Then she lied again and said I called her names. False again.

I responded to exactly what she posted.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:

Only a foolish person uses insults in any arguement rather than laying out his own facts. Don't be a dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Last Sunday when I mentioned that Nina looks stronger than Miracle, someone quoted me and showed me the voting poll last year when Marvis was up against ttt and Gifty, he said teamefe made Marvis whom she was that's in comparison with Nina and Miracle.
That poll was to downplay Nina's 44% poll last week.
I hope you will learn this week that Marvis and Nina are not one and the same. Y'all teammiracle will be shocked when Nina will top Miracle this week on the poll.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
TeamMiracle and TeamNina... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don buy market lass lass! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
carammel:
Last Sunday when I mentioned that Nina look stronger than Miracle, someone quoted me and showed me the voting poll last year when Marvis was up against ttt and tboss, he said teamefe made Marvis whom she was that's in comparison with Nina and Miracle.
That poll was to downplay Nina's 53% poll last week.
I hope you will learn this week that Marvis and Nina are not one and the same. Y'all teammiracle will be shocked when Mina will top Miracle this week on the poll.

They are already getting afraid, hence the campaign against Nina from miracle fans. They play very dirty games, imagine them openly fighting Nina and campaign against her.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You should have called undertaker foolish too...
Purposely chose not to interfere in their fracas(TeamNina n TeamMira) but this dude ain't a fan of any both only trying to cause discord btw them.

Mind You, I asked Undertaker to stop and thats not the 1st time I'm doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
carammel:
Last Sunday when I mentioned that Nina looks stronger than Miracle, someone quoted me and showed me the voting poll last year when Marvis was up against ttt and tboss, he said teamefe made Marvis whom she was that's in comparison with Nina and Miracle.
That poll was to downplay Nina's 53% poll last week.
I hope you will learn this week that Marvis and Nina are not one and the same. Y'all teammiracle will be shocked when Nina will top Miracle this week on the poll.
53%?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.