Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872559 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
eksbabe:
Alex also mentioned earlier that if she sees anyone cook food for a certain people she will pour it into the bin and nothing will happen.
If she survives tomorrow. Meanwhile, we know she can't. Inferiority complex is dealing with her. She can't cook, yet she the fight kitchen battle. Biggie provides materials enough for anyone. Nobody came with a cook. She should show us she got some home training based on kitchen skills. Than rants.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
The house is very uncomfortable sha.

One faction talking as if the other faction doesn't exist and vice versa.

Anyways grin
It makes for good TV grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

I haff left her cry
noooooo!!!! continue. last last u go deh alright.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Frankdammy:
never expected this frm a lady, [if na man talk i go understand]. because the food wil go round, they shd be cooking/ boiling meat anyhow,. You forgot someone had to put his HoH Card on the ropes for that wager?
They are not aware of this and that is not the issue on ground.
I do not support this but for peace to reign let everyone cook their food. Division/dichotomy is not a new thing in biggie’s house so they will be fine.
Moreso it is 2 weeks to the end of the show, tensions are rising and these things are bound to happen.
I also remember Cee-c moved to call a meeting to resolve the cooking issue and she told Lolu. Alex while gisting with her own cacus kept saying she wont attend.
Why is she so angry about it tonight again?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico and Tobi are G. They just resolved the issue.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico is an ass angry look at him apologizing to Tobi just to appear nice when he has been decoded and casted. My guy u must go home angry back to ur so-called Nokia touch tomorrow.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico and Tobi are G. They just resolved the issue like matured dude.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Glad you're back commenting here. Been a while.
I've been around but the quarreling on here kind of made me stay away from commenting. I also fell in love with #BBNaija on Twitter.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
fergie001:

I thought you said you wanted to go and sleep some mins ago

No sleep again?
I must make sure you do not sleep again,
#wediehere grin

grin cheesy

The task looked boring na. Changed channel to say goodnight to my babies but they were busy giving me moments while fighting over meat. grin grin cheesy

Give updates on my babies and I promise to stay awake. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
These Twitter people tho grin
Did Khloe and Rico just make out? shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
Rico is an ass angry look at him apologizing to Tobi just to appear nice when he has been decoded and casted. My guy u must go home angry back to ur so-called Nokia touch tomorrow.
on a second thought, i felt he was trying to make peace. But tobi get brain, he didn't fall for it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kayode let me just hear small of Loto’s conversation.
You can change focus if it is boring

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Frankdammy:
Rico and Tobi are G. They just resolved the issue like matured dude.
Rico was predictable, Tobi knew he was gonna come apologizing soon, watch as Tobi is gonna dissect his moves with Alex. Rico isn't even as smart as he thinks.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Loto standing strong alone *in gifty's voice*

This Rico Ceec and khloe alliance is very annoying though undecided angry

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

If she survives tomorrow. Meanwhile, we know she can't. Inferiority complex is dealing with her. She can't cook, yet she the fight kitchen battle. Biggie provides materials enough for anyone. Nobody came with a cook. She should show us she got some home training based on kitchen skills. Than rants.
Ehya, On the contrary the hate u ve for Alex is really dealing with u internally.
Take it easy oo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
eksbabe:
They are not aware of this and that is not the issue on ground.
I do not support this but for peace to reign let everyone cook their food. Division/dichotomy is not a new thing in biggie’s house so they will be fine.
Moreso it is 2 weeks to the end of the show, tensions are rising and these things are bound to happen.
I also remember Cee-c moved to call a meeting to resolve the cooking issue and she told Lolu. Alex while gisting with her own cacus kept saying she wont attend.
Why is she so angry about it tonight again?
they weren't aware but the same person who did the sacrifice should know better and should have man-ed up to letting them know. So lets just say he is trying to play safe and be in between but am sorry for him, i wish him d best come sunday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Ehya, On the contrary the hate u ve for Alex is really dealing with u internally.
Take it easy oo.
Another rant!.. hahahahhaha.
I hate when someone paints him or herself as best. Then others are fake. It's hypocritical. very unhealthy for the mindset. Alex should deal with the fact she came into a house with people doing good on their own in reality. After all no age is a Limit to when one can start. She suddenly became bitter with bamteddy and before u could say jackrobinson, her bitterness is spreading like wildlife.
Everytime she is always feeling like slapping or beating someone. It's funny. She never see wia girls like Khloe deh use broken bottle design person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
eksbabe:
Khloe has not detested anyone as much as she does Alex

Alex is almost begging for it. She always wants confrontation or reads unnecessary meaning to wat people are doing in the house. Khloe is a 2nd coming Angel guiding all those that need sense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Smh
Too much toxicity in that house ,reminds me of the final weeks of see Gobe .

Nina is a game player and knows exactly what she is doing .
This Mina ship needs to sink in its entirety .

Alex and Tobi complain way too much .

Ricco is a snake with different skin ,changes each at will .

Koko's second coming was supposed to redeem her ,instead it ended up ruining her completely .

Lolu is the oldest person in that house ,he's meant to take charge and maintain order ,sadly no one respects him.

Cee c is an irritant.

Anto is as useless as P in philosophy .

Meemee ,my cute ,just go to bed kiss
May the angels guide and protect you .
We got your back. grin

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2018
How do u get a second chance and screw it up completely like koko. Can't she learn from anto? She should jus pray to b hoh else she will bounce next we3k cos she's definitely gonna be up. Yeye gal with he4 knocked knees

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Since khloe and anto came back,the boys no longer play tennis.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
These Twitter people tho grin
Did Khloe and Rico just make out? shocked
Cee-C never dated Tobi. Tobi was the one in love.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:
Rico was predictable, Tobi knew he was gonna come apologizing soon, watch as Tobi is gonna dissect his moves with Alex. Rico isn't even as smart as he thinks.
I tire for rico. He automatically gave Tolex something to gossip with. With the rate this two sissy gossip nowadays, I'm now thinking if it's a task I swear.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:
Since khloe and anto came back,the boys no longer play tennis.

I knooooow
embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2018
Nina said she has acid mouth, if she tell you something or curse you, you will think about it for two days, and what she told them yesterday at the jacuzzi gave us all sleepless night we not knowing she was playing them. Thank you lord, thank you father I can now sleep in peace.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
How do u get a second chance and screw it up completely like koko. Can't she learn from anto? She should jus pray to b hoh else she will bounce next we3k cos she's definitely gonna be up. Yeye gal with he4 knocked knees

And apparently she threw down KBrule's picture and even kicked it! angry
Rico had to tell her to free the guy nah
She was not comfortable with it, denied it but Rico persisted...then CeeC happened upon them
Chai

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Koko didn't come back to win the money. Anto is just deceiving herself.
Koko knows she can't win the money, hence the scatter game she came back to play. When she is evicted finally, her fans will align with Cee-C. kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2018
Maybe DeeOne is coming to be Ultimate HoH?
How would that even play out?
And I hate having to follow the cameras
Paranoid.com
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2018
alternate1:
Koko didn't come back to win the money. Anto is just deceiving herself.
Koko knows she can't win the money, hence the scatter game she came back to play. When she is evicted finally, her fans will align with Cee-C. kiss
correct!. Any other lady, except anto and alex that gets into final, will have a massive vote.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Afam4eva:

I've been around but the quarreling on here kind of made me stay away from commenting. I also fell in love with #BBNaija on Twitter.

True. Good reason to stop.

The hash tag is lit. Updates videos photos. Everything.
All right smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2018
rico, alex and lolu should leave tmrw. khloe hates alex cos of leo...can u imagine leo will neva have anything to do with two of them...i even see leo bouncing their calls in future. alex needs a lot of grooming and growing up to do cos she still acts like a high school kid in a popularity contest.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Alex is almost begging for it. She always wants confrontation or reads unnecessary meaning to wat people are doing in the house. Khloe is a 2nd coming Angel guiding all those that need sense.
if alex is begging for it , and khloe is the 2nd coming angel, so what is cee c?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)