Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872751 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:16am On Apr 08, 2018
���
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2018
This one the camera has been on Alex grin Tomorrow's eviction seems fun o

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:20am On Apr 08, 2018
stephleena:
nobody saw miracle flushing his used CDs??
I just dey pity that Collins sha
You people have come again with your lies grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:20am On Apr 08, 2018
�����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 1:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

You people have come again with your lies grin
I saw him oo, even tolex gossiped about them

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 1:25am On Apr 08, 2018
alternate1:
She is still the ugliest. cry kiss

She's cute
she's not ugly

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Another rant!.. hahahahhaha.
I hate when someone paints him or herself as best. Then others are fake. It's hypocritical. very unhealthy for the mindset. Alex should deal with the fact she came into a house with people doing good on their own in reality. After all no age is a Limit to when one can start. She suddenly became bitter with bamteddy and before u could say jackrobinson, her bitterness is spreading like wildlife.
Everytime she is always feeling like slapping or beating someone. It's funny. She never see wia girls like Khloe deh use broken bottle design person.
The very thing you hate is what you favourite do all the time, painting people black. Have cee-c ever said anything good about any female hm that was close to tobi?. From bambam to alex or is it anto? She had to poke her hands into anto's eyes on her portrait, saying " I have always wanted to do this". How can a person be so bitter...tufiakwa.
Alex only complains when it is been thrown at her face and I don't blame her one bit. You are doing fine, must you throw it at people's face. They even have the nerve to say some people will go home with zero in their account (referring to alex) and will not get endorsements. That is so petty.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 1:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
This party is boring . Tobi literally has only one dance move ,that stiff shoulder hunch up . Khloe looks emaciated and unhealthy . Anto can never get it right Lolu missed his calling as a teacher ... Cee c is stiffer than a cement bag Rico's looks bored with khloe Alex's body is a banger .... Miracle looks distracted .. Nina's make up game always on fleek.
lmao..very funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 2:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

My sister get a grip !
When you go to seek her in her house who will you tell them you are ?
Do you know she's now a celebrity and certain precautions will be made to guarantee her safety .

Find a man who loves you and appreciates you ...
Start out your own telemundo . .
If you are a bored married woman ,go get a male lover (I can even help you with some of the hottest date for pay men ,or even dash you one since your condition is critical )

But stalking a celeb ....
Come on , this is creepy.
Come tie my legs from going to her house to see her, is it your house? I don go put jara.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2018
Maggiespecial:
Dis toothpick Khloe just came to divide d house. I hate dt girl with passion.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:
Rico may as well have a threexome with khloe and ceec before he is evicted tomorrow, atleast that would help him trend for a while outside the house grin
YOU MEAN TEDDY-A?
CAN I HEAR YOU SCREAM TEDDY-A FOR THE MULLA?

TEDDY WILL WIN THE MONEY,BAMBAM WILL COME SECOND.... THEN BITTO WILL BE THIRD.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 08, 2018
janefrancisca:

That is not why she is angry. She is angry becos since khloe became head of house, cee-c takes meat or fish from the refrigerator and cook at her will and for herself only. That was now how it was done with other HOHs. One housemate will volunteer to cook the meat or fish and it is shared equally among housemates.
OTHERS SHOULD BE COOKING WHILE TOBI AND ALEX CONTINUE GOSSIPING UPANDAN....RIGHT?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
Rico ..... Do and go tomorrow. But I hope these mumu ceecee knows Alex has a better reputation outside than her.
HOPE YOU THAT ALEX IS AN UNDERGRADUATE WITH SERIES OF ABORTION AND SHE ALSO SNIFF PETROL WITH OTHER BAD HABITS..
IS SHE THE ONE THAT BEAT HER MOTHER?
PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOT RELEVANT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 6:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

HOPE YOU THAT ALEX IS AN UNDERGRADUATE WITH SERIES OF ABORTION AND SHE ALSO SNIFF PETROL WITH OTHER BAD HABITS..
IS SHE THE ONE THAT BEAT HER MOTHER?
PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT HER BECAUSE SHE IS NOT RELEVANT.
who cares about her life outside big brother? Were u there when all these happened? We are talking about their personality in d house and ceecee's personality sucks

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 6:18am On Apr 08, 2018
alternate1:
Sadly, most HM's think Cee-C doesn't have fans. If Cee-C is evicted or disqualified.

Koko is winning this money, lol.
no matter what ceecee n khloe will leave that house before Tobi and miracle. Copy that. The winner is one of those two guys

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Giel:

They call her bitter leaf Cynthia on twitter grin
SAME WAY THEY CALL NINA VILLAGE CONFUSED SLUT ON TWITTER..

CAN YOU REMIND US OF THE UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN NINA, HER BOYFRIEND AND MIRACLE AGAIN?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
who cares about her life outside big brother? Were u there when all these happened? We are talking about their personality in d house and ceecee's personality sucks
IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH HER? DIDCUSSJNG HER MORNING,AFTERNOON,NIGHT ?
THERE IS NO DAY YOU WONT MENTION CEE-C AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT?
CANT YOU SEE THAT CEE-C IS NOW THE REASON PEOPLE LIKE YOU WATCH BIG BROTHER? grin
SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN NEVER ENJOY BIG BROTHER WITHOUT CEE-C... DONT EVEN DENY IT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2018
stephleena:
see them!!! where were u wen Alex and tobi were brushin?
miracle,walked in straight to the closet,flushed the stuff, and used tissues to wipe His cock.
meanwhile Alex and tobi understood, Whatsup,but were giggling..
Nina,walked in to wash her filthy hands, Alex immediately asked why are washing ur hands?@three bear
Lol I saw that grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2018
stephleena:
miracle,walked in straight to the closet,flushed the stuff, and used tissues to wipe His cock.
Nina,walked in to wash her filthy hands, Alex immediately asked why are washing ur hands?@three bear
I saw it clearly, Miracle and Nina have sex every night, I just hope Nina can handle all the backlash when she gets out. She is too young to make a decision but not too young to take a dickkkk.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Beaudame:
I saw him oo, even tolex gossiped about them

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Tabh:

I saw it clearly, Miracle and Nina have sex every night, I just hope Nina can handle all the backlash when she gets out. She is too young to make a decision but not too young to take a dickkkk.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2018
stephleena:

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Tabh:

she is also too young to handle backlash.

Can anyone remember when Nina said she doesn't like sex and has only smashed once in over a year?

Miracle must be putting it down right for her opinion to change so drastically. She's collecting a year's worth of smashing in 3 months grin

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Come tie my legs from going to her house to see her, is it your house? I don go put jara.
before you will see Nina in that house ehn....that is if you see her.

You guys don't get how this thing works.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Tribute to Rico:

Today, we know u'll be heading to Lagos. Your highest moment would be cooking for the whole house to eat and acting funny during the Saturday parties. If only had u been more adventurous, this great pain wouldn't befall u.

Ur insensererity, eve dropping and gross evasion of truth has done u the most harm. You see what is clearly white and call it black, so as to sound politically correct. We the audience see through ur ugly scale of insincerity.

Another wrong u did was evading eviction every week, that way you never really built a fan base. It's such a shame to play safe. For safe is the new risky, and any man not willing to venture out will veer off the orbit and become a cloud without water.

Your biggest undoing however, would be interacting with CeeC. The lady has sympathisers, who sincerely think she is wrong. They however have sworn to keep voting her in. However, they punish anyone she is close to as crime for her wrong. This in my opinion is wrong, but that is what it is.

When u come to Nigeria, never see urself as a celebrity because u are not, go to white house and queue for Amala like the others. Go to Balogun market and buy knock off shirts, your news may never trend.

Finally keep off the CeeC's of this world, those who feel the whole world owe them something but never really bring anything to the table, and determine to succeed as ur first attempt was a total waste.

Love, peace, hope and grace to you.

Bigiman 2018

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tribute to Rico:

Today, we know u'll be heading to Lagos. Your highest moment would be cooking for the whole house to eat and acting funny during the Saturday parties. If only had u been more adventurous, this great pain wouldn't befall u.

Ur insensererity, eve dropping and gross evasion of truth has done u the most harm. You see what is clearly white and call it black, so as to sound politically correct. We the audience see through ur ugly scale of insincerity.

Another wrong u did was evading eviction every week, that way you never really built a fan base. It's such a shame to play safe. For safe is the new risky, and any man not willing to venture out will veer off the orbit and become a cloud without water.

Your biggest undoing however, would be interacting with CeeC. The lady has sympathisers, who sincerely think she is wrong. They however have sworn to keep voting her in. However, they punish anyone she is close to as crime for her wrong. This in my opinion is wrong, but that is what it is.

When u come to Nigeria, never see urself as a celebrity because u are not, go to white house and queue for Amala like the others. Go to Balogun market and buy knock off shirts, your news may never trend.

Finally keep off the CeeC's of this world, those who feel the whole world owe them something but never really bring anything to the table, and determine to succeed as ur first attempt was a total waste.

Bigiman 2018
so, ya telling me that if Ricco had aligned with a Tobi or Miracle, his fate would have been better? undecided

Abeg, eez nuh everything you peepu wee be dragging CeeC inside. Ricco is going home because he did not have a discernible personality, ho ha! It has nothing to do with who he aligned with, else, if Alex goes home, let us kuku say it was because she aligned with Toracle. And if CeeC fans, punish anyone close to her, how come Tobi has not been evicted whenever he comes up?

This your post for make sense, if you did not drag CeeC inside. Make una free the babe sometimes, no be she kill Jesus. CeeC has nothing to do with Ricco leaving that house, it's all him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Nina and Miracle had sex
Yen yen yen .....

Where is the video ?
Where is an audio evidence of Miracle or Nina confirming it ?

So we are to believe they had sex because Tobi and Alex were giggling ?
And Nina washed her hands ?

Have I heard anything more stupid ?

This case wouldn't even be admissible in any court of law ....
The judge will fling the case file away and chastise any stupid lawyer that brought out such a case ......

Until I see a video evidence or a culpable statement ,made by both parties confirming they had canal ,physical and penetrative knowledge of each other .....

I declare this statement ,null and void and of no effect !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
so, ya telling me that if Ricco had aligned with a Tobi or Miracle, his fate would have been better? undecided

Abeg, eez nuh everything you peepu wee be dragging CeeC inside. Ricco is going home because he did not have a discernible personality, ho ha! It has nothing to do with who he aligned with, else, if Alex goes home, let us kuku say it was because she aligned with Toracle. And if CeeC fans, punish anyone close to her, how come Tobi has not been evicted whenever he comes up?

This your post for make sense, if you did not drag CeeC inside. Make una free the babe sometimes, no be she kill Jesus. CeeC has nothing to do with Ricco leaving that house, it's all him

Thanks for seeing the truth in my post. For the CeeC part, we must not share the same views. However I can give 20 flaws of CeeC without getting exhausted.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Oshe11 ,your boy just tied with Salah after a heart trick yesternight .....notice he always scores after you vote Miracle .....
Imagine how he will score if you dozen your votes and Meemee wins the money .....I see him winning the BDR and even the world cup grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tribute to Rico:

Bigiman 2018
How on earth is cee c responsible for Rico's possible eviction ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2018
MrBigiman:

Thanks for seeing the truth in my post. For the CeeC part, we must not share the same views. However I can give 20 flaws of CeeC without getting exhausted.

Happy Sunday.
I am not saying CeeC is a saint, but blaming her for everything, even the eviction of a boring, zero personality guy is taking things far more personal than you should.

Your intense dislike for CeeC isn't putting you in a good light anymore than you are putting her in a bad light. Blame her for her own doings, don't drag her into someone else's own

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by johnjunior39(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
I am not saying CeeC is a saint, but blaming her for everything, even the eviction of a boring, zero personality guy is taking things far more personal than you should.

Your intense dislike for CeeC isn't putting you in a good light anymore than you are putting her in a bad light. Blame her for he own doings, don't drag her into someone else's own

This MrBigiman have not told us what Ceece did to him before she came to big brother. she is not even the worst anymore in that house. Every one have their flaws including Most Holy Alex. talking about having a Clique, shebi there was a moment when Tobi, Miracle, Alex and sometimes Nina use to stay on there own

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.