Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882574 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sugahylz(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Heard september or thereabout.not sure,just rumours till its a reality

Ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Heard september or thereabout.not sure,just rumours till its a reality
They should better do. I prefer that one to this current bbbaija. A lot of My naija syndrome attached to this one.
4people up 2got evicted. 6 people up, 1evicted. They keep flipping scripts.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Heard september or thereabout. not sure,just rumours till its a reality
WOW!.....HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... INTERNATIONAL AIRTIME DEY SWEET OOO

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA...MAYBE YOU DID SAME THING... WELLL I DONT CARE..

SISTER HYPOCRITE, CEE-C IS ALSO NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO GRAB A DICK.. SO WHY ARE YOU SO PAINED?
lolzzz. guy u be character I swear.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
stephleena:
y'all saying Alex had an abortion,and so what?? cee-c don tell una her own past?? the same saint wey, dey share kisses during her secondary school days.
Virgin that says she likes having sex with the lights off.
Virgin that was not hesitant in grabbing dick on live tv.
We don hear lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
styrese:
u are too weak with those lines angry

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Housemates just got airtel t-shirts.

Seems we are in for an airtel task.

Cee c always looks dangerous in this her pink gown
She looks good in the gown.
It's really cute on her.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
BerryAnny:

I think you need to sympathize with yourself first. How you people judge other people's lives based on a scripted show still amaze me. Like how do you come to all your conclusions,you are the one stating out problems and also the one stating the solution on top one lady's gimmick to win a conveted 45 Milla price.
And how do you know she's not capable of sustaining relationship or have you caught her in one before? Of course,you can't stoop so low to tell me that child's play between her and Tobi is an example of one.
And about the low self esteem issues,I will like to know how you arrive at that too.
The physical and psychological symptoms are quite obvious but novices like you will attribute it to the fact that she is acting a script. It is not possible to act a script for 24 hours for 60 days. Her facial expressions most of the time reflect her emotional turmoils and fears. She is afraid of change and challenges. She is always looking at the cameras and mirror even at odd times. She believe she is not presentable without her artificial eyes latches. She is always imagining that others are always trying to bring her down. She thinks too high of herself and expect others to always follow her opinion. The psychosis of talking and fighting in her dream is one of the physical manifestations of her state of mind.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
stephleena:
Alex and Tobi are sweet people, the feeling is mutual..Tobi wasn't himself wen he was , with cee-c, like he said he can't be what cee-c wants him to be!!.
Alex,wasn't Leo's taste and type, and Tobi wasn't CeCe's type..
like Alex said , she's a fool and tobi is a fool, they are cool on their foolish level..Alex found herself immediately Leo left, we all got to see the real her, same with Tobi,he became that jovial playful boy, wen he left the shackles of aunty cee-c.. even if tobi won't date Alex after this show, a strong life time friendship, has been made ..
IN OTHER WORDS, A SEX MATE HAS BEEN MADE... OK OOO.
TOO MANY ABORTION IS NOT GOOD OOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

WOW!.....HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... INTERNATIONAL AIRTIME DEY SWEET OOO
hahaha lolz Ak I swear u don dey craze grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Giel:

She looks rely good in that gown.
It's really cute on her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Akthedream112 post=66588374][/quote] tongue

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Giel:

She looks rely good in that gown.
It's really cute on her.

Who is Cee C?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA...MAYBE YOU DID SAME THING... WELLL I DONT CARE..

SISTER HYPOCRITE, CEE-C IS ALSO NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO GRAB A DICK.. SO WHY ARE YOU SO PAINED?
Pained indeed grin
You started all the trash talk becos tobi shared a bed with alex, hence my reply.
If anyone is being a hypocrite, it is you. Your king cee-c is perfect while every other hms have flaws.
Same were wey dey worry her dey worry her fans.

For the fact that she claims to be a virgin, grabbing a dick and lying about it puts a question to her "decenct girl act".

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Your so right and onpoint.the friendship has allowed each other to showcase their natural features and potentials a far departure from leolex and ceebi that was restrictive,controlled,cagey and artificial.they fit each other,they may be meant to be.
from wat I observed, if Alex had been this free and vocal, right from the start her fan base would have been crazy..her personality came into light few weeks,which am sure biggie himself intentionally evicted Rico alone ,coz we needed no soothsayer to tell us, it was supposed to be Rico and Alex..
likes attract likes, u no need no one to tell, cee-c's, fans, must be in a very restrictive, and toxic relationship, coz for any sane person to fault tobi and Alex bonding, speaks a lot about them.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

Your thinking faculty (if you have one) is faulty.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

Yeah, same way a Dick Grabbing Queen was made months back.

Too many blokos grabbing dey cause whitlow o, better tell her.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

for the first time you've said something funny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
janefrancisca:
[s]
Pained indeed grin
You started all the trash talk becos tobi shared a bed with alex, hence my reply.
If anyone is being a hypocrite, it is you. Your king cee-c is perfect while every other hms have flaws.
Same were wey dey worry her dey worry her fans.

For the fact that she claims to be a virgin, grabbing a dick and lying about it puts a question to her "decenct girl act" [/s] .
WHEN BROTHER EMEKA WAS PRESSSING YOUR BREAST AND PEOPLE ASK YOU WHATS UP? DID YOU ADMIT IT?
LIE THERE MAKE I TEAR YOU HOT SLAP..

NB... PLEASE PROVE IT TO ME THAT CEE-C GRABBED TOBI'S DICK OR SHUT UP FOREVER.

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL...I DONT DISLIKE ANYBODY.. JUST THAT ALEX DOESNT EXIST IN MY CALCULATIONS... I DEAL WITH POTENTIAL TOP 3 HOUSEMATES... NOT SOME NOISE MAKERS.

But you have been deducting her in your calculations na, is that not her being part of your calculations? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

hahahaha, if only u know how cee-c is dying to be Tobi's sex mate, for few hours only..
The girl is obsessed!!.
am personally praying, for tobi and Alex to at least kiss,hot one for that matter!!!!
ehmmmm, imagine next week with the five finalists.. Nina resting her pretty head,on miracle's chest, Alex resting side by side, as they are doing now..!!!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHEN BROTHER EMEKA WAS PRESSSING YOUR BREAST AND PEOPLE ASK YOU WHATS UP? DID YOU ADMIT IT?

NB... PLEASE PROVE IT TO ME THAT CEE-C BRABBED TOBI'S DICK OR SHUT UP FOREVER.
ITS GRABBED NOT BRABBED OR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
factsandfigures:
The physical and psychological symptoms are quite obvious but novices like you will attribute it to the fact that she is acting a script. It is not possible to act a script for 24 hours for 60 days. Her facial expressions most of the time reflect her emotional turmoils and fears. She is afraid of change and challenges. She is always looking at the cameras and mirror even at odd times. She believe she is not presentable without her artificial eyes latches. She is always imagining that others are always trying to bring her down. She thinks too high of herself and expect others to always follow her opinion. The psychosis of talking and fighting in her dream is one of the physical manifestations of her state of mind.
perfect!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

NB... PLEASE PROVE IT TO ME THAT CEE-C BRABBED TOBI'S DICK OR SHUT UP FOREVER.
Pls stop fighting and tell people to vote Cee-C. Your fight wouldn't help her rather people's vote.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
stephleena:

hahahaha, if only u know how cee-c is dying to be Tobi's sex mate, for few hours only..
The girl is obsessed!!.
am personally praying, for tobi and Alex to at least kiss,hot one for that matter!!!!
ehmmmm, imagine next week with the five finalists.. Nina resting her pretty head,on miracle's chest, Alex resting side by side, as they are doing now..!!!
IS THAT HOW YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE NOT WITH A GUY? DONT YOU HAVE SELF CONTROL? I PITY YOU..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

NB... PLEASE PROVE IT TO ME THAT CEE-C GRABBED TOBI'S DICK OR SHUT UP FOREVER.

Prove it to me that cee-c is a virgin or shut-up forever

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
janefrancisca:

Virgin that says she likes having sex with the lights off.
Virgin that was not hesitant in grabbing dick on live tv.
We don hear lipsrsealed
hahahaha..
sisterly, u sure say no be " holy sex" she mean? as per the saint, wey she dey claim to be.
lol..dick grabber!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Alex is now some people's problem grin cheesy. Chai, Alex; one of the BBN finalist. Extremely happy for her. Head of house to bad

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hyphee(f): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Yeah its obvious the kind of fans she has

Yeah, loyal fans
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
tortee:

Prove it to me that cee-c is a virgin or shut-up forever

LOl. if CEE C is a virgin. I'm Michael JAckson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
IsYou:
Pls stop fighting and tell people to vote Cee-C. Your fight wouldn't help her rather people's vote.
UNCLE ATACHEEE, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS DEFENDING HER AND RECEIVINGALL KIND OFINSULTS AND BAN... AND SOME OF YOU DIDNT SHOWED UP... CEE-C IS NOW A FORCE AND YOU PEOPLE ARE NOW RARING YOUR UGLY HEAD.. SUCCESS IS SWEET OO grin
THOSE WHO LOVE CEE-C WILL ALWAYS VOTW HER..
THANKS FOR YOUR "CARE" BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME..
THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.