Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3934606 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

You really know ebuka, he will ask Tobi and Alex to explain who brown shoe, big nose etc are.

I can't wait to hear their answer.
Ebuka the heartbreaker grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
So Una dey shower togeda before? Nd kayode no dey show us btw I HV taya for all this stupid tales by moon light its too childish for my ears!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
See people viewing this thread... tongue

Nina please don't forget the sweeping and cleaning issue, there must be other things he likes about you. cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Balitah(f): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which Kain talk dey commot from Nina mouth like this.... Chai!! Make I change channel abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:
Khloe and CeCe also deserve to be in this clan meeting cos this people obviously don't like Nina

In fact they should also bring in ninja 4,ninja 1 and kayode.

***rolls my eyes ***

OO'chimoooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

You really know ebuka, he will ask Tobi and Alex to explain who brown shoe, big nose etc are.

I can't wait to hear their answer.

I dey tell you!

Nina sef go answer kwesion tire!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Glay:
Learn how to spell correctly before throwing shade

Ode...I used full instead of fool on purpose.....English teacher....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
3RNEST:

That's Ebuka for u, that guy no get joy, I learn dat he had a niece in the huz...right?
this table you want to shake this night. Hmm isarrit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Toptipster:
Mina bridge is falling down..falling down.
Mina bridge is falling down..my dear lady grin grin shocked shocked
My nigga miracle, mirakulise Nina yansh badly. Miracle you are welcome to the leagues of the Yoruba demons.
Now I will vote you.
Yumminayum..you sure of not changing your moniker. Since na fairy tales love dey sweet una.
Miracle legit chop Nina nunu for live TV and for there him carefully issue disclaimer. No time for bamteddy radarada grin shocked
Collins juju at work...omo nna don calculate the proceed if she go win. better otumpko

Don't try me, I bite! angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Borinnggggg *yawns*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
See people viewing this thread... tongue

Nina please don't forget the sweeping and cleaning issue, there must be other things he likes about you. cheesy grin

She has said it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gideonmi:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed this table you want to shake this night. Hmm isarrit
Lolx.... lipsrsealed I no talk oh...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm tired of this Miracle and Nina wahala abeg. Can it just end already

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
the way you people on social media shed your fake tears ehn grin
My crush..Longest time..Its like we both have sumtin in common..We hate NINA..Hope you are good? smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
Borinnggggg *yawns*
boring die! Babe you go borrow me your sleep. I yaff taya for this lubbish

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

She has said it.

I've laughed my ass out! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
you mean CeeC that was throwing shade at Nina this evening and Khloe that accused her of dropping used pad in the toilet and made a huge show of it?

Those two must love her grin
Yea khloe and CeCe are both indifferent about miracle and Nina, so they would be more objective in their judgment unlike the other three gathered their that are clearly in miracle's supporters club

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

Ode...I used full instead of fool on purpose.....English teacher....
Beats me why anyone in his right senses would wrongly spell a word when he knows the correct spelling. Its either you're not in your right senses, or you just googled the spelling

Am I right or am I right ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin ohh berra
3RNEST:

Lolx.... lipsrsealed I no talk oh...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

She didnt like the description "in this house .

Meaning there is a limitation while she said my bff and my everything

Rubbish ! In Miracle's voice

We know Nina is also guilty of same thing

She is accusing miracle of. She clearly said what

She has with miracle ends in the house too

That she would go back to her boyfriend after the show

So how is that different from miracle calling her a bbn girlfriend ?

If this babe broke up with Collins and say she wants to stay with miracle

We all wouldn't even be cutting miracle any slack by now .....she is selfish beyond words embarassed

......She has defined this 'relationship' in more ways than miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dygeasy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
The type of thing Nina is doing, if it were a guy, it would earn him being voted out. Gross!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Balitah:
Which Kain talk dey commot from Nina mouth like this.... Chai!! Make I change channel abeg
Lolx....no change channel biko, na small.pikin dey worry am, beside Ebuka hand dey inside he no wan make Miracle dey smooch Nina again,... grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Don't try me, I bite! angry angry
Aunty no vex now... Sis Nina dey misyarn this night..like say miracle no too fire am well o. It seems Collins get am large if not this una mumu girl no go dey yarn dust. The fear of the end of the show, to prove to Collins that she still want him. This girl na better OTE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok.... Nina has said it all..... I admit, miracle didnt handle the issue well. I wouldn't blame nina. The only way for them to settle is for miracle to bury his pride and apologize. Two wrongs dont make a right.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Geezeem:
When two people are unable to settle
Their issues without involving a 3rd party....
It indicates faulty communication
Lots of ego clashes......superiority contest
Someone is valuing being right over peace (love)
The value of the relationship to the parties
Are unequal ......
Mutual respect does not live there
It's 'I' over 'us'.......toxic much !
CHILDISH MUCH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
The expression on Tobi's face is hilarious. This guy sabi du aproko oo chai

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
THE EPISTLE OF ANTY NINA
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ibk03:
If you know Alex is doing this for the camera, smash the like button.. If you feel she is sincere, share!
And the gods have spoken, Alex is an actress..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gideonmi:
grin grin ohh berra
Ebuka dey remind Nina say, Babe nne u are dere for the money, biko stay focus and leave this miracle boy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Iyamm tired! Just kiss and make up. cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I've laughed my ass out! angry

The way I am laughing here. To be able to date a guy like miracle you need to be a real craze girl.

Today you show him love, tomorrow you show him madness. You can't as a lady be too soft around him. You need to know how to treat his Bleep up.

Tobi is talking now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
3RNEST:

Ebuka dey remind Nina say, Babe nne u are dere for the money, biko stay focus and leave this miracle boy grin
lol grin grin cheesy u will not kill me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)