Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921804 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
3RNEST:

Ebuka dey remind Nina say, Babe nne u are dere for the money, biko stay focus and leave this miracle boy grin

grin grin grin grin

Ebuka has been shaking table since the first century
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
See people viewing this thread... tongue

Nina please don't forget the sweeping and cleaning issue, there must be other things he likes about you. cheesy grin

She has said it o...and he didn't deny..

People giving benefit of doubt be u heard...

Watch them all blame Nina now

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Iyamm tired! Just kiss and make up. cry cry
shocked really
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shey you people are hearing verdict cheesy cheesy
Tobi to Nina: if u keep saying something from the beginning and the person laughs, doesn’t mean if you say it some other time the person wont react differently.
Tobi to Mimi: you know who you are dealing with,it takes only divine intervention for her to change.
They have put the blame on Nina and she is there listening as per usual

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

She is just been sincere because miracle hasn't had tht heart to heart talk wiv her telling her his intention for her. As far as he hasn't done tht den I CNT blame Nina

That's more reason why she should have stopped

All benefits ...I hate that she continued to give him sex

While knowing that there is nothing after the house

If a guy isn't defining a relationship / friendship ......is cos he is not interested

In you like that....it isn't for lack of words

The reason Nina didn't force that communication is cos she has her

Plans to go back to Collins after the show........

So the situationship was working for both.....until the boat got rocked grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gideonmi:
lol grin grin cheesy u will not kill me grin
Yes na, 45m no be beans... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmmnnnnnnn... Tobiloba!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abeg wat is tobi saying

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Iyamm tired! Just kiss and make up. cry cry
gbam! Make all this aproko comot make make up ........ Show
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
"we took legit patience..." -Tobi grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

grin grin grin grin

Ebuka has been shaking table since the first century
Like seriously... Biggie need to give am award.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
After listening to all Nina said, this is all you have to say Tobi? Why will I he staying up watching children? Good night. This is an eye sour.

Tobi who has been nominating Nina even when house was full. Bumbum licker Tobi, that's enough, you can close your gutter mouth now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

She has said it o...and he didn't deny..

People giving benefit of doubt be u heard...

Watch them all blame Nina now

Lol grin cheesy

I need to trust my daughter more... embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
rockybabz:
Abeg wat is tobi saying
as in. This people are bringing out a strange anger in me. I reject it. Bunch of liars

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Geezeem:

That's more reason why she should have stopped

All benefits ...I hate that she continued to give him sex

While knowing that there is nothing after the house

If a guy isn't defining a relationships// friendship ......is cos he is not interested

In you like that....it isn't for lack of words

The reason Nina didn't force that communication is cos she has her

Plans to go back to Collins after the show........

So the situationship was working for both.....until the boat got rocked grin

I agree...and note I am not absolving Nina o...I don't just get why u lot can't accept miracle has some fault too...it takes two to tango na

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
After listening to all Nina said, this is all you have to say Tobi? Why will I he staying up watching children? Good night. This is an eye sour.

Tobi who has been nominating Nina even when house was full. Bumbum licker Tobi, that's enough, you can close your gutter mouth now.

Tobi only nominated Nina once as an individual

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na wa o. Tobi nominated Nina only once, and that was the last nomination. Biko, fear God.
yvelchstores:

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
God bless you. People watch their own show here
genius43:

Tobi only nominated Nina once as an individual

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
I swear, Tobi is a fool. He can't give a simple advice. He & Alex done dey annoy me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
codedguy1:

What you said is wrong because I Dont coin anything to suit any fav.

I will ignore you from now on except you air your opinion like I and fresh are doing instead of telling me that I hate Nina.

Please stay off my mention.

And if I dnt, what will u do??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle's pidgin grin cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Am off to bed. Tired of all this yahn!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle like drama, just kiss Nina and makeup!!
We know say na ur BB babe, y the long talk. angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle learn how to pet a girl sometimes, what kind of guy is this, is this how to treat a woman u love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Aunty Alex talking now...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

Lol...so na now u know say she dey two-time..

Nina is simply acting up cos she wants more and she wants miracle to talk about after the show....she wants to know what his true feelings her ...and being the fine boy he go just dey face like who no fit swallow eba...

Tete it isn't about fine boy for me

I admit I like good looking people

But I would choose a kind heart over handsome/beautiful

Any day.....Nina problem isn't that she had sex with miracle

Its that she believes she is tainted because of it or thinks that she

Is in love as a result .....sex does not bring two people closer

Intimacy do. As the guy do finish.....e carry her kini go?

She needs to believe in herself more.....if she doesnt, who would?

Nina relies on miracle to give her what she can give herself.....that's confidence

Oh....She can't want more cos she is certain she doesn't want the guy after the show
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tobi saying Nina will never change. I wish she would actually so she can have the nerve to put miracle in his place.miracle can never try this bossy jerk attitude for any girl in that house without receiving what he deserves in return. Nina, why are u like this? They are just using u anyhow. On a normal day, her character is a virtue but as she don allow miracle chop her, all we see is mumu on her part

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
saintmark88:
Miracle learn how to pet a girl sometimes, what kind of guy is this, is this how to treat a woman u love
I'm telling u...Miracle no soft at all..I don dey vex for this guy.. angry he get Nina medicine...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex: From a general girl’s house, you are always wrong.
Nina i am sorry for you oo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
WTF is alex saying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
For the first time, i am on Nina's side. Let this pple cut this girl some slack abeg

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tobi and Alex are biased............

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.