Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921634 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eeghe:

Sometimes...my favourites are not Nigerians tongue cheesy
for me personality trumps origin, on BBA
Mwisho (Tanzania)
Hannington (Uganda), Tatiana(Angola), Lerato (SA) Mwisho (Tanzania)
Luclay over Vina (SA)
Zainab (fav of all time, on BBA kiss, from Sierra Leone)
Nando (Tanzania), Selly (Ghana)
etc

The only Nigerians I have absolutely no-holds-barred loved on BBA are Karen and Ola
Your just like me.i mostly support non nigerians during bba and all have been winners.the only nigerian i supported is uti.i supported richard,supported bolt and after his eviction i switched to dillish.i supported wendell and finally idris against tayo.now am supporting tobi.the winning trend must continue.it reminds me of the 2015 polls.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eeghe:

Sometimes...my favourites are not Nigerians tongue cheesy
for me personality trumps origin, on BBA
Mwisho (Tanzania)
Hannington (Uganda), Tatiana(Angola), Lerato (SA) Mwisho (Tanzania)
Luclay over Vina (SA)
Zainab (fav of all time, on BBA kiss, from Sierra Leone)
Nando (Tanzania), Selly (Ghana)
etc

The only Nigerians I have absolutely no-holds-barred loved on BBA are Karen and Ola
Your just like me.i mostly support non nigerians during bba and all have been winners.the only nigerian i supported is uti.i supported richard,supported bolt and after his eviction i switched to dillish.i supported wendell and finally idris against tayo.now am supporting tobi.the winning trend must continue.it reminds me of the 2015 polls
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
ba7man:
Do you approve Cee-c's attitude and behaviour? undecided
You say her behavior is bad but you fail to realise she is gradually changing. For the past three weeks she has not quarrel with anyone and is very calm now yet people still criticise her. Please look at the positive side. No one is perfect.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

wink cheesy

My grandma asked why I didn't go for this year's some weeks back. I just looked at her and smiled.

She should kuku hand me over to our village people. lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol..naija people will just finish u like now u dey finish housemates here.Maybe,by God's grace ur yumminayum will support their mama.i wish to see u dere next time

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CHINAYOD: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Reddistrict please my DSTV does not show channel 198. The number is 1018336950. Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:
every one have the right to live their life...why condem her. Who without sin be the first to cast the stone.
See in this life everyone cannot be the same.
If bbn candidate was mina and tolex personality, do u think the show would be interesting. All the housemate have their good side and bad side. Why hate one because u have your favourite. One thing i love about team ceec is that you will never see them call other housemate names instead they defend ceec because of the hate other team have for her.

So all the Cee C fans that have been insulting Tobi, Alex and Nina are not Cee C fans?

Come on, come up with something better

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alex is looking really hawt .. d tobi factor ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:
You say her behavior is bad but you fail to realise she is gradually changing. For the past three weeks she has not quarrel with anyone and is very calm now yet people still criticise her. Please look at the positive side. No one is perfect.
First impression last longer my dear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
genius43:

So all the Cee C fans that have been insulting Tobi, Alex and Nina are not Cee C fans?

Come on, come up with something better
they only insult other team because they are always coming for ceec.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Heebah:
Anto and Khloe
Noted #002
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Favolly:
Let me just drop this ahead of the eviction show...

Cee-C would be saved again today by her fans as usual. But they don't realize they're doing her more harm than good by keeping her there till next week. We all know the winner is either Miracle or Tobi... So what do you really want her to be doing for another week with all the toxicity in that house? No real/fake friends to gist with since Madam Koko is leaving tonight anyways, More vile building up in her from watching Tolex play together... Only for next Sunday to come and then Miracle or Tobi grabs the final win? Do you really want to see that bitter expression on her face one last time when she loses to Tobi or Miracle? Because I'm sure even y'all know in your church minds that she won't win.

There's no prize for second or third highest votes, neither does she have the best time at the Payporte arena games, so what exactly is the point of having her loiter around for another week? Isn't it better for her to have left today to breathe in fresh air and be around people that actually care about her after almost 3 months of this psychological torture? In fact, the earlier you come out to start doing damage control, the better for your reputation... Look at Bambam, she's out now and her damage control is already in progress, but I digress..

If you really love or pity her as you claim, y'all would have let her go by now, you wouldn't keep voting her just to make a moot point at the expense of her overall sanity. In my opinion, that's very counter-intuitive. Staying another week in that house with those HMs is not good for her mental health.

PS: I've never been a Cee-C fan, I plain disliked her but now I genuinely feel concern for her situation. There's no way this can be mentally healthy for anyone at all
Oya pick up the nonsense you just dropped before the start of the eviction show...

Tobi didn't beat CeeC with up to 2% and u want her to throw in the towel..

They might celebrate mediocrity from where you come from, but I believe as pastor senatordave1 will say, he that puts his hands on the plow and turns back is not fit for service.. One more week will not kill her... Oya run back to oblivion!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nnnena:

Anto and Lolu
Noted #003
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Maggiespecial:

First impression last longer my dear
LAST LONGER INDEED...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
I hope CeCe fans, go console their "strong woman", after she sees,Alex and Tobi rocking Instagram and Snapchat..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol..naija people will just finish u like now u dey finish housemates here.Maybe,by God's grace ur yumminayum will support their mama.i wish to see u dere next time

grin cheesy grin

I no dey finish HMs na, I only love and correct them when I can. grin embarassed

Makydebbie, just sit at home and vote for me. We go share the money when I win. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
sage101:
YOU are not WISE

If You can't see her bad attitude, then it is You who is DAFT

"The Eyes can't SEE anything when the MIND Is BLIND"

#FeministsRule
SURE...USELESS FEMINIST HAS BLIND MIND TOO.

REAL FEMINIST DONT GO ABOUT SCREAMING FEMINIST LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=ireneony post=66735817]You say her behavior is bad but you fail to realise she is gradually changing. For the past three weeks she has not quarrel with anyone and is very calm now yet people still criticise her. Please look at the positive side. No one is perfect.[/quote
so u fell for that?same ceecee that dissed nina and Alex in her presentation..those ones would av taken it up with her.but they let it slide..if twas d other way round u know Wat would have happened. .BTW, khloe hinted her bout wats happening outside. .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
tsquaure:
Alex is looking really hawt .. d tobi factor ?
lol..sure...she sleeps so good at night..wakes up happy.. wat a sweet baby she is....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

SURE...USELESS FEMINIST HAS BLIND MIND TOO.

REAL FEMINIST DONT GO ABOUT SCREAMING FEMINIST LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN.. LOL
I don't do PIGs....
If I answer You now, You'd run to the owner like the last time

Bye FOOLISH Felicia

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:
Show is dead already. See Gobe was still trending even at this time last year.

Nawa oh... I hope the organizers bring in mature and more entertaining housemates next time. undecided

We need characters like;

Livelymatilda/Akthedream112

Threebear

YumMinaYum

Giel

77up

Ibkayee

Munzy14

Safarigirl

Scondy

Dominique

Makydebbie

FrankGiel

Then the theme for next season should be "Person go die for here" Lmao.. grin
LMAO Oga Seun should please add some button like KILL , IGNORE and some other control to depict HBP grin lastly ,free week/day ban will make sense grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clintonsparkz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Am tired of this cee-c attitude and behavior bullshit, if u don't want to vote for her. then don't...what's all this crappy talk...free d girl and vote for ur favourite housemate.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Let's go. senatordave1

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:
TRUTH BE TOLD, THEY ARE ONLY CRITICIZING HER BECAUSE SHE IS A THREAT TO THEIR FAVOURITE...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
I thought people said CeeC wears butt pads? but this lady has been flaunting her ass and hips(partially naked) on my screen...haters sha...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
genius43:
Let's go. senatordave1
Somebody that's confuse. He tweeted Miracle yesterday and deleted it. Today na Tobi. You think he will vote. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:

Hey you kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
U are too weak and Senseless to know the meaning of the word 'Feminist' angry
UR journey of self-discovery is yet to begin angrydunderhead
Like I said, YOU are FOOLISH like that, so I actually expect nothing sensible from a Someone with a BRAIN as Yours.....

Take your time and equip yourself with THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUE FEMINISM

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
mercy232:
I thought people said CeeC wears butt pads? but this lady has been flaunting her ass and hips(partially naked) on my screen...haters sha...

They all wish Alex can have that ass. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
sage101:

I don't do PIGs....
If I answer You now, You'd run to the owner like the last time

Bye FOOLISH Felicia

#FeministsRule
A PIG IS SOMEONE THAT SCREAM FEMINIST UPANDAN...
A SO CALLED FEMINIST THAT IS NOY WISE, IS THAT ONE A FEMINIST?

TRYING TOO HARD TO BE NOTICED .. KIKIKI
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
A PIG IS SOMEONE THAT SCREAM FEMINIST UPANDAN... A SO CALLED FEMINIST THAT IS NOY WISE, IS THAT ONE A FEMINIST?
TRYING TOO HARD TO BE NOTICED .. KIKIKI
YOU are NOT WISE

#FeministsRule

(1) (2) (3) ... (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread