Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,595 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921646 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
BrB
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
mercy232:
I thought people said CeeC wears butt pads? but this lady has been flaunting her ass and hips(partially naked) on my screen...haters sha...

was that a pant or waist trainer?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzDeeb(f): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
sage101:
Like I said, YOU are FOOLISH like that, so I actually expect nothing sensible from a Someone with a BRAIN as Yours.....

Take your time and equip yourself with THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUE FEMINISM

#FeministsRule
Shut that GUTTER u call a mouth u lack wisdom, infact..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
mercy232:
I thought people said CeeC wears butt pads? but this lady has been flaunting her ass and hips(partially naked) on my screen...haters sha...
I thought I was the only one that has been seeing the hips and ass (partially naked) on my screen, leave them haters alone

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
mercy232:
I SAW IT WITH HER BLACK PANTIES..... WATCH AS HATERS WILL CALL IT INVISIBLE BUTT PAD.. BUNCH OF SENSELESS MOFOS.. LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
mercy232:
lol, there's a huge difference between ass and hips..

from today, pls do me a favour. observe cee-c 's ass becomes obvious wem she's on gown or trousers, but check her out on short, and see d difference...
Alex ass, never change for one day..always protruding in all her wears..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:

Oya pick up the nonsense you just dropped before the start of the eviction show...

Tobi didn't beat CeeC with up to 2% and u want her to throw in the towel..

They might celebrate mediocrity from where you come from, but I believe as pastor senatordave1 will say, he that puts his hands on the plow and turns back is not fit for service.. One more week will not kill her... Oya run back to oblivion!
But you know she won't win this money na, Why are you people deluding yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
MzDeeb:

You just addressed yourself as stark raving lunatic.. No one hates ceec.. I just stated the obvious fact to you.. Just deal with the truth.

Btw, you can state your points without insults? It shows the obvious traits. Smh
Oya come and take a hug.. U are not a stark raving lunatic.. But u first took the first strike na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Up for possible eviction this week is

Anto
Ceece
Khole
Lolu
Miracle

Big brother has got another twist for the housemates...

Performing tonight is rekadoo banks.

Rekadoo on stage performing 'pull up'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSu5AZvZxs

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Loving the all white vibe from Miracle, Tobi & Lolu. Patiently waiting for today's eviction show surprise.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
So it begins
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:

But others packed theirs too.

Yea
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:

was that a pant or waist trainer?
WAIST TRAINER AS HOW? NA WA OOO

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lets goooo! It is the final junction b4 the final
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Favolly:

But you know she won't win this money na, Why are you people deluding yourselves?
Oya leave them them to delude themselves .. Is it ur delude??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Update

Ebuka said BBro has a Twist. However reekado banks performing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
I was looking for d ass, on Friday wen she wore dat denim short.. but it was no where to be found..
Tobi, na Yoruba man,dey love booties... am sure he looked for it under d duvet, wen dey were still together but it was as flat as His chest...
DAT was why, he said CeCe u have hips but no ikebe..

reekado banks, performing

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

from today, pls do me a favour. observe cee-c 's ass becomes obvious wem she's on gown or trousers, but check her out on short, and see d difference...

please stop all this jare... have you caught her wearing it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
wetin ebuka wear again nice skirts..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ebuka on stage
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ebuka on stage.

Which kin outfit be this? grin

Welcome to the last live eviction show this season... One or more of the nominated housemates will be leaving tonight. Big brother is keeping up with the theme "show me the money" which will be happening at the arena.

Biggie Showing a recap of last week's eviction show and housemates comments about him. Khole was shown kissing his portrait on the wall.

Back to the stage.

Biggie showing how Rico was received by his fans outside the house and his interview.

Ebuka now on screen with the housemates.

Hello housemates, how are you guys doing?

Alex, hoh at the most crucial time of the season, how was your week?

Alex: My week was OK, everyone cooperated in the house

I want to ask about Tobi, looks like things are getting quiet interesting.

Alex: First of all, the friendship I and Tobi have has been misinterpreted. It started from Ceece she thinks he likes Alex...the friendship we had is just understanding.

Ebuka: are you sure it is not more than friendship!?

Ebuka it is not and it will not be.

Last night It looks like it was an attempted thing

Alex shouts grin

Tobi who is the face in your corner?

It is something spiritual...

You gave Alex a very important bracelet that seems special to you

From the moment we got to the house Alex has been a friend and we become closer though time

Will you dated her?

Tobi: I will not lie, yes... I am nt gonna lie...

Ceece how are you doing?

I am fine Ebuka... I don't know who told Alex that story about me and Tobi.. I just felt Alex was throwing herself all over the house. Showing boobs and all that towards the guys. It is not Tobi, it is Alex

Ebuka back on stage...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
It's that time of the night when Nepa decides to be unfortunate in life.
Anyways, I've got Nairalanders to the rescue.

modified

I'm sure one Nepa person must have read this and decided to be fortunate. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by A9ine: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
What is it with these male dancers looking sooo weird?! They always give off feminine vibes.... Cringe-worthty !!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:
Ebuka on stage.

Which kin outfit be this? grin

Welcome to the last live eviction show this season...

E be lyk Skirt
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
3RNEST:

Noted #002
anto and lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who else noticed.... that Dada guy wey dey always shout they done swap am to another guy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
lol Rico did that his mouth stuff.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ebuka want to shake table oook
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mirakulu with the pilot shirt grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:

Leave dis yeye pple dt doesn't av eyes.... Dey av bin watching BB Osogbo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
okay ride on!! ebuka pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.