Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867844 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm fvking enjoying Cee-C conversation with Nina

Aje seh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nina should pls be careful how she relates with these girls but I think I prefer Cee-C to Alex now. Alex is all shades of disaster of a friend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:
King Cee-C Team, let us continually vote even as we defend our Champion Cee-C all over the internet.

My first batch of vote after the live eviction show yesterday.

i thought the format was "VOTE Cee-C"

i nor be CeeC fan but abeg make sure your votes count o by voting right, we miracle ppl would like some genuine competition at the end ni o grin

pls check well and be sure

Mina!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Maggiespecial:

[s]
Mind u, I wasn't referring to u. So never in ur life quote me again if u dnt av anything sensible to say. [/s]

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
after voting ...we shall reclaim the thread in full...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:
Nina should pls be careful how she relates with these girls but I think I prefer Cee-C to Alex now. Alex is all shades of disaster of a friend.

My thought exactly

I prefer Cee-C because she is Real but the rest you don't know their mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Team Cee-C I salute you all. Let us keep voting for our Champion Cee-C and winner of BB Naija season 3.

My voting today afternoon and evening.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
you never jam..
seems you were no here from the beginning.

Ask andotee how far grin

I just de look you.. I never get your time

Ask your destiny how far?

Me that I have been here since day 1, but just observing all of you, I can list all your names sef. I just had to come out of my shell to hype my girl Cee-c up.

Oh did my last post to that girl scare you. Don't worry! As long as you don't step on my toes undecided undecided undecided undecided

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. undecided undecided undecided
LOL you want to scare me through nairaland. I have your time plenty

RUBBISH. Collect certificate of accomplishment from Seun when you are done.

You just dey look me, na today you summon courage quote me Abi? Ode

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Who else is patiently waiting to troll people that asked to troll Cee-c's fans on Sunday . undecided undecided undecided
I'm looking for who you want to troll, win or no win. I'll so destroy you, you'll end up using life support for 300 days. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
nonsense, this is the chief reason the so called educated women, are losing out in their marriages, and relationships.. and surprisingly this men go for women,lower to their wives in all ramifications.. but why,because the razz,ugly,local,ladies give this men the desired"peace ",,and respect they crave for in their poshed educated women.
am not trying to justify cheating men,or randy men..but any man,who cheats on a loyal woman, strives to get her back at all cost..just like jayz..
being soft, and baring ur emotions to a man who loves,doesn't make u weak or a lesser being..
if the real strong women like Beyonce, and chimamanda, treat their men,like d way strong fufu CeCe,treated tobi,their relationship for don sink..
As,a lady u can still be Sweet, powerful,obedient and strong, all at d same time,that's wat make we ladies super women...
to all u CeCe female supporters, awon strong women, try do, ur men wetin CeCe to Tobi, just small oo...
seeing is believing..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
stephleena:
dear Maggie special, Alex is only trying to reciprocate the feelings to ceCe..Alex tried to break the wall between them, but strong fufu said no...
the same Strong, woman told biggie she has zero likes for Alex all because of a "dick"..
This same Alex ran errand for strong fufu on Saturday.. now on Sunday,she said Alex pops out boobs and ass to all guys,in DAT house..
like Alex, told biggie if it were to on a normal day she would have beaten shit out of DAT nwapkuda..
so the feeling is mutual.

Alex tried to play with fire and got burned. I like how Cee-C dragged her across the floor for involving her in a matter that was no concern of hers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clintonsparkz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:
King Cee-C Team, let us continually vote even as we defend our Champion Cee-C all over the internet.

My first batch of vote after the live eviction show yesterday.
its VOTE Cee-C not Vote Cee-C

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Ask your destiny how far?

Me that I have been here since day 1, but just observing all of you, I can list all your names sef. I just had to come out of my shell to hype my girl Cee-c up.

Oh did my last post to that girl scare you. Don't worry! As long as you don't step on my toes undecided undecided undecided undecided

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. undecided undecided undecided
LOL you want to scare me through nairaland. I have your time plenty

RUBBISH. Collect certificate of accomplishment from Seun when you are done.

You just dey look me, na Today you summon courage quote me Abi? Ode
look at this lunatic with a fermented brain.

in the book of john when Jesus said "it is finished" on the cross.. he was actually referring to your chances of having sense in this life..

your parents wake up every morning regretting why they had not sold u to slave trade...please feel free to take out your misery on people of this thread ...if it'll would give your already famished life some hope..

anuofia

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Zozo06:
Biggie welcomes tobi and asks how he feels
Tobi says he feels favoured and happy, it was a dream to come to bb house and make it to the finals, also winning.. So he's grateful when he thinks of the whole story. Some people came here to show their talent but his is just God's grace.

Biggie asks if he saw any of the eviction coming
Tobi says not really, he sensed five people for the finals, he was surprised lolu was evicted. He expected one or two girls to come back. He hopes they find it great out there. He was surprised Ceec came back cause he thought it was just four of them, it was surprising cause this is what they enjoy in bb house.

Anythingelse
Tobi says Thank you.. He knows every housemate have their teams.. He's begging for people to come through for him to win. He asks biggie to give them his phone number so they can call or flash or send please call me, for biggies words of advice.

End of ds

Boy, don't worry. We die Put for your matter. 10k spent for today. 50sims used.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Sis, u are doing a good job here. we Tobi fans are busy voting, we don't have time to trade words with this people here. I hope when they see the percentage on Sunday they won't cry foul again....Pls continue to hold on, we will be back by Saturday after voting...peace!!!
lol... am also doing my voting...
bless u..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Can you please explain to me how she became hoh?
IT WAS THROUGH THE EXCHANGE OF AIRTIME... CEE-C GAVE NINA 200 MTN CARD AND GOT HOH FROM HER...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
rossyc:

Please how did she become the hoh?

The house chose her after biggie asked them to choose from anyone who had won the most or the least head of house.

They pitied her and gave it to her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vote for Miracle
He has a clean and good heart
Has been true to himself and his Nina from day?2
He is just kosher
Has never changed how he feels

Vote and receive a miracle
Let love rule

VOTE Miracle to 32052
kiss
Thanks
from
mily

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:
Nina should pls be careful how she relates with these girls
Honestly, anything Nina is doing, she should do with sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Boy, don't worry. We die Put for your matter. 10k spent for today. 50sims used.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Team Cee-C I salute you all. Let us keep voting for our Champion Cee-C and winner of BB Naija season 3.

My voting today afternoon and evening.
Damn! It's VOTE oooooooo! not Vote.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
codedguy1:

The house chose her after biggie asked them to choose from anyone who has had the most or the least head of house.

They pitied her and gave it to her.

Biggie fighting for cee c grin grin

See indirect, subtle nudge to get the housemates to choose cee c as hoh grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

She is naturally full of hatred, don't forget she hated Teddy and Bambam also. O e thing is that she always infects Miracle and Tobi with her hating attitude, though Miracle sometimes might be diplomatic but Tobi always looks easy for her to influence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prettycindy18: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Text VOTE Cee-C to 32052

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
you called Nina slut.. and in less than a week..you jumped from one team to another.. shameless hoe

ahbi you feel slut is only jumping from one dick to another..

confused life
Lmao.. I don't argue with those that live in the sty.. Ur posts reveals your true identity..

I always said people like you are lazy and unemployable...

You could have easily tagged me in a post where I called Nina a slut... But ur folly wouldn't let you be great.
On march 21 barely a month ago, i even prefered Nina to CeeC, but constant lies from lazy scums made me have to defend CeeC from brazen lies and glaring deceits.
You stark raving lunatics have pushed CeeC to be a top contender because of pure hate.. Clap for yourselves..

Ibk03:

Let me educate you a bit

There is a huge difference between saying many Nigerian girls are sluts and saying the average Nigerian girl is a slut.. They are totally different things.

Secondly I didn't contend with Nina being sweet, naive, loveable... My favorite Nina moment was the day she was scared about the losing the wager and teddy A encouraged her saying he was sure they would win. The smile on her face and the way she held Teddy A's hands were priceless.. U can look for the clip..
I never said she isn't a contender for the win..
I wouldn't vote for her though, except she is against Lolu, CeeC, Rico, Alex..

Look at the last paragraph

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Giel:

Biggie fighting for cee c grin grin

See indirect, subtle nudge to get the housemates to choose cee c as hoh grin

Dont look at it like that oooo

Her fans ate over the moon for that wonderful fit she pulled to become HOH grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Neimar:
ceec ultimate price will be sucking Tobis dick grin
Hahahaha! The slut should better save her tears for finals.
She go weep tears of sorrow taya. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:
If you have never voted queen CeeC before but you are voting this week smash the like buttons..lets give some people High blood pressure.. If you have voted before and will still vote, share!!

We are distributing HBP to any one in our way
Cee-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
The same Alex that tried to mend Miracle and Nina's relationship is now a bad friend. The same Cee C that called Nina a dustbin is now a better friend? Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
look at this lunatic with a fermented brain.

in the book of john when Jesus said "it is finished" on the cross.. he was actually referring to your chances of having sense in this life..

your parents wake up every morning regretting why they had not sold u to slave trade...please feel free to take out your misery on people of this thread ...if it'll would give your already famished life some hope..

anuofia

Were to fakekori

Pele okunrin omugo undecided undecided

Tyrone

You that is still meant to be picking cotton on the plantation field and be getting whipped by your master once you air your opinion.

Eni tori e ti gbale

Keep coming for me because I'm preparing on how my words will assassinate you that you'll have to bath in your own blood.

Talk of my parents again and I promise you that I will frustrate you out of nairaland, I shimmer, will frustrate you out of nairaland. It's today you'll know I'm a different breed.

You better go and lodge in Ogun shrine so they will help you extract all the curses that have been said into your life so you start acting normal.

Were ni Bobo you sha

Come to my side. I'll dust you off and set up a multimillion naira business for you, so all these nairaland bullshit will stop. I will empower you to have sense.

Your brain that is something that should be pounded and used for ISi ewu

You better bow down today undecided undecided

Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggie
Thank you for chasing Tobi downstairs to his corner (I hope)
Seeing him with Alex gives me BB headaches
cheesy
I hope she sleeps in her corner from now on
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:

Lmao.. I don't argue with those that live in the sty.. Ur posts reveals your true identity..

you have no idea who I am..so what you say won't get to me..

please explain why you hid under team miracle to try to scatter Mina?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.