Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883442 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Misswang001:
The same Alex that tried to mend Miracle and Nina's relationship is now a bad friend. The same Cee C that called Nina a dustbin is now a better friend? Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. grin grin
THERE IS THIS DEADLY RAT THAT EAT AND BLOWS YOUR LEG AT THE SAME TIME... ITS NAME IS ALEX.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

PATIENTLY WAITING
your own no get wahala ...na madam Dominik go separate us

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
scondy:

Maybe she is scared she 'll loose miracle ...don't 4get miracle's bro said plenty fine girls are waiting outside..

He was indirectly telling him to leave Nina. I would tell my bro same if he were in his shoes. Nina is confused and has not chosen who she prefers.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Borussia1:
Nina is running her mouth as always... She said she'll be sad if she is outside and sees that Tobi talks about her behind her back but laugh with her...

But after this her conversation with CeeC, I wanna see if she'll also laugh with Tobi cos she's been talking none stop about Tobi to her new founded love.

This is one of the reason I don't befriend people easily, I rather be cool to an extent with everyone than having a caucus of friends. I don't leave my table at work but remain cool with all. I can't stand the fact of laughing with so-called 'friend' but at the back having ill feelings towards same Friends.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
When would alex have sense
Nice response from miracle and tobi

I just feel alex she pained and she don't even have liver to face Cee-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
shut up, she was right. Tobi isn't married to anybody and I don't see her as been bitter....Even though I don't like seeing her gumming body with Tobi, she is very right on this.

What about when Alex was bitter about Khloe and Leo friendship, and she was giving Khloe nasty attitude and always quarreling with Khloe because of Leo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin the streets is now calm... just when I don charge.. I no even start self...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
don't run grin ..
continue.. sheybi you de form villain.

coming here to form super girl. after your life has been battered by the mallet of misery..tortured by the lieutenant of stupidity..
exiled into the wilderness of lack of common sense..
never to be seen again..

keep consoling yourself... na me and you for this thread

I'm a very busy I don't have your time ni

Or you want me to be a worthless human like you with no purpose, ambition, drive and focus. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ma ya e pere pere next time you Bleep with me; just like when a hungry lion pounces a goat

Thank God I'm not near you because I will make sure you sustain testicular injuries like they do in military that you won't be able to father a child again.
From now on, you are on my death row, I'll start preparing your coffin. RIP.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Leo was the perfect mature man that could control her and didn't let us see ugly attitude of hers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Borussia1:
Nina is running her mouth as always... She said she'll be sad if she is outside and sees that Tobi talks about her behind her back but laugh with her...

But after this her conversation with CeeC, I wanna see if she'll also laugh with Tobi cos she's been talking none stop about Tobi to her new founded love.
D gal know knows aunty tobi na sissy that runs his mouth anyhow without control

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:

Well maybe your sisters and all the women you know though because sad sad I know I am not one. That's the only insult they know if not olosho, it is hoe, slut and what not. They way guys like you bully girls out of nairaland is so outrageous, but don't worry, today will prove different.

Omugo. Alaimokan alainironu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
OldBeer:
grin Exactly!
Nina will cry blood.
Hahaha
Cannot wait.
Wetin concern me ad nina..Cece will cry out her eye lashes D

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
some pple dy rant sha

online mosquitoes cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:
I am the "Someone"
Oh it was you? Maybe I should add an instigator and a horrible chameleon to her beautiful resumé...Dignifying her with another post will be a shame...

PHEEEWWW What a day! holding it down for my baby Nina like kilode. We shall continue tomorrow...
Wishing everyone a Ninaful sleep smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jeez2(f): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Abeg what was the conversation?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:
Is the conversation between Cee-C and Nina imparting you. Cee-C is wise and Nina is intelligent.

You know what they say about birds of a feather...CeeC and Nina full of pain,regrets and unforgiveness...beautiful hypocrites.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Neolboy, uw
Ambber, yeah... Funny when she said it.. smiley

Ceec and nina discussing
They talk about the drama in the house. Ceec tells nina to be happy, so her fans will be happy voting her.
Nina is angry someone told miracle that she's using him to play games. She's guessing the person but she's not sure, she says she will ask miracle.

Ceec tells her to forget it and be happy.

Nina talks about how she was called dumb, yet she's still in the house.

Ceec says she's been called different names and insulted also.. Being up for eviction every week made her stronger when she realized her fans save her everytime she's up.
Nina says she trusts people easily and they end up breaking her trust.

Ceec tells her to stop trusting then. Says she doesn't trust people and it has helped her till now.
Nina Says she trusts miracle though, she knows he always have her back.

They talk about business.
Ceec is advising nina to have a team to assist her in her many business ideas
They are talking about fulfilling their heart desires as regards career..

Ceec excuses herself to go ease her self.

Camera goes to miracle, Alex, tobi(sitting in that order) in the dressing room

They are reading messages from a card(I think Alex's birthday card).
Alex says she never noticed tobi, in the first few weeks, all she noticed was tobi always walking behind Ceec and climbing upstairs all the time.

Alex is angry nina is out there with Ceec.. She says she's angry miracle tells her to forget the matter.. Alex says no she's angry.
Miracle asks her if it's because of yesterday's matter, Alex said no, it's today's matter.

Miracle tells her, if it's today she should have cleared the issue with her(ceec) and then move on, that Alex knows he doesn't like talking about people behind their back.

Alex says if she should go there to talk it might escalate
Miracle says then if she knows she can't go she should forget the matter since Ceec is not there with them.

Alex says they should leave her alone, she doesn't want anybody using her for their own drama. That nina is supposed to be with them, all of them hugging themselves and having a nice family time instead nina is out there listening to advice .. Advice from someone that intentionally isolated herself, making it look like they isolated her.

Tobi tells her to chill, that they know how she is already, so all these talks and anger is not worth it.

Commercial break.

Alex says Ceec might choose tobi to share the hoh room with, she wonders how they will do it since they won't talk.
Tobi laughs and says he knows she won't even choose him, he likes gisting and them fall asleep..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hope no Team Miracle is partaking on this idle conversation .

If we don't talk about Nina's temperament or Tolex's gossip sessions till 9pm Friday ,our limps won't fall off neither will our hair turn gray .

We are doing great so far but we need to do much better .

Let's focus on important things.

We have been at these stuffs for nearly three months .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by princfred(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, that's very cool. Most of the housemates don't know how "big" he's. He's humble and I admire his struggle to win the money despite being from a rich home.
Kia, i wish i know anything about this bbn show (since you love the show so much) so i can use that as excuse to engage you in some lengthy discussion. Am just too hungry to keep reading your comments as am amazed how your mind even your words mirrors mine. Now am just moping. grin angry undecided undecided cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

I don't know why she claims ceecee doesn't affect her but yet cant talk to her.Alex is some1 that must always attach to someone shaaa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

You better don't let me pounce on you.
Hypocritical bitch undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ive been watching you make subtle jabs at me.
I know your kind.
Why can't you quote me directly.

SMH..
I'm ready for all of you in here.
I did not see any savagery in your comment, how can I quote you? undecided

I don't even read what you post because your fonts hurt my eyes

You don't know anything of me, just like I know nothing of you, if I judged you from your posts.....anyway, let me not judge you from your posts. You're probably a really nice, level-headed, sweet person in reality grin

Have a lovely evening and I hope all your efforts are rewarded smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Oh it was you? Maybe I should add an instigator and a horrible chameleon to her beautiful resumé...Dignifying her with another post will be a shame...

PHEEEWWW What a day! holding it down for my baby Nina like kilode. We shall continue tomorrow...
Wishing everyone a Ninaful sleep smiley
Hope you didn't convert Miracle's votes to hers ......I'm sure some of your colleagues preferred to vote Miracle.
You have your word ,you'd be honest.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
tolex moments... singing am gonna miss u,wen am gone..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:
Hope no Team Miracle is partaking on this idle conversation .

If we don't talk about Nina's temperament or Tolex's gossip sessions till 9pm Friday ,our limps won't fall off neither will our hair turn gray .

We are doing great so far but we need to do much better .

Let's focus on important things.

We have been at these stuffs for nearly three months .
I too gbadun you abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
ifyalways:

Shes not.

Shes playing her game. We just didn't see it early.

Watch it, before nightfall, she will rope in Miracle into her rubbish. Yeye girl.

Shiooooor
I thought you were team Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Meanwhile,based on 1 or2 Koko,lolu and anto just arrived naija.welcome back,peeps. kiss kissuna try,e no easy.Best of luck especiallly to my lolu and Koko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

I'm a very busy I don't have your time ni

Or you want me to be a worthless human like you with no purpose, ambition, drive and focus. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ma ya e pere pere next time you Bleep with me; just like when a hungry lion pounces a goat

Thank God I'm not near you because I will make sure you sustain testicular injuries like they do in military that you won't be able to father a child again.
From now on, you are on my death row, I'll start preparing your coffin. RIP.
your destiny has been shredded with the very sharp secauter of failure.... your whole life worth converted to naira can't buy more than two loaves of bread... even the devil has written off your wretched soul into the infinite abyss of unending sorrow..

the little piece of your empty gas tank of a brain has been pummeled by the hammer of doom grin and it's pieces thrown into the flames of sorrow...never to be useful again

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha!Na by dat one?
Yu forgot to add BITTO army,LEO planet,IFU gangs,ANGEL host ad Princess Kingdom. cheesy
No weapon ad alliance fashioned against the chosen one shall prosper.
Im go do una VUM VUM for eyes on sunday. cool
Hahahahahaha! Don't mind them they will soon call on team GIFFTY for help. grin

Bunch of sore losers.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Zozo06:
Neolboy, uw
Ambber, yeah... Funny when she said it.. smiley

Ceec and nina discussing
They talk about the drama in the house. Ceec tells nina to be happy, so her fans will be happy voting her.
Nina is angry someone told miracle that she's using him to play games. She's guessing the person but she's not sure, she says she will ask miracle.

Ceec tells her to forget it and be happy.

Nina talks about how she was called dumb, yet she's still in the house.

Ceec says she's been called different names and insulted also.. Being up for eviction every week made her stronger when she realized her fans save her everytime she's up.
Nina says she trusts people easily and they end up breaking her trust.

Ceec tells her to stop trusting then. Says she doesn't trust people and it has helped her till now.
Nina Says she trusts miracle though, she knows he always have her back.

They talk about business.
Ceec is advising nina to have a team to assist her in her many business ideas
They are talking about fulfilling their heart desires as regards career..

Ceec excuses herself to go ease her self.

Camera goes to miracle, Alex, tobi(sitting in that order) in the dressing room

They are reading messages from a card(I think Alex's birthday card).
Alex says she never noticed tobi, in the first few weeks, all she noticed was tobi always walking behind Ceec and climbing upstairs all the time.

Alex is angry nina is out there with Ceec.. She says she's angry miracle tells her to forget the matter.. Alex says no she's angry.
Miracle asks her if it's because of yesterday's matter, Alex said no, it's today's matter.

Miracle tells her, if it's today she should have cleared the issue with her(ceec) and then move on, that Alex knows he doesn't like talking about people behind their back.

Alex says if she should go there to talk it might escalate
Miracle says then if she knows she can't go she should forget the matter since Ceec is not there with them.

Alex says they should leave her alone, she doesn't want anybody using her for their own drama. That nina is supposed to be with them, all of them hugging themselves and having a nice family time instead nina is out there listening to advice .. Advice from someone that intentionally isolated herself, making it look like they isolated her.

Tobi tells her to chill, that they know how she is already, so all these talks and anger is not worth it.

Commercial break.

Alex says Ceec might choose tobi to share the hoh room with, she wonders how they will do it since they won't talk.
Tobi laughs and says he knows she won't even choose him, he likes gisting and them fall asleep..

Miracle,Miracool,Mirahot,Miraclear na man biko.cheesy

Alex sorry no free yen yen with Mee.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Wetin concern me ad nina..Cece will cry out her eye lashes D
Sorry for the mistake.
As you mentioned slût, my mind immediately went to the number one slût that has been consistent in her slûtty behavior since day 1.
As you don mention lashes na, I don decode.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
I did not see any savagery in your comment, how can I quote you? undecided

I don't even read what you post because your fonts hurt my eyes

You don't know anything of me, just like I know nothing of you, if I judged you from your posts.....anyway, let me not judge you from your posts. You're probably a really nice, level-headed, sweet person in reality grin

Have a lovely evening and I hope all your efforts are rewarded smiley

LMAO be deceiving yourself. That 1 like that the olosho picture has, I'm sure it was you that liked it.
We know your kind now. I've lived with so much people like you through school.
Ask yourself? Within yourself? Are you hypocritical?
Yes you are, I've been reading your comments since day 1, I even know you in Romance section, a long time ago you talked about women aspiring to having ambitions instead of only aspiring to marriage. I read your posts well well. I liked you then, you seemed blunt, now, you are just hypocritical and diplomatic.
Anyways all the best sha.
But I'm not interested in replying you anymore. Don't quote me.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dependableGod(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Please beautiful mothers VOTE Miracle to 32052.
GOD bless us IJN amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71