Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931272 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Donbabajay12:
Biggie lacks confidence when asking HMS questions ...BTW this Ahneeka sounds Smart ,I hope she puts all her words into action ....

So far she's been pollinating like a butterfly without bonding with any particular clique. Sounds quite intelligent. Her minus so far for me are chores. She's not getting involved. If her energy level displayed during exercise this morning is anything to go by, then I'm sure she's just taking her time. Looks like a character to watch.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hustleranthem(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
HeyBee27:
shocked shocked What year?
that year for zanga
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cece heading to the diary room. This babe is made up of Natural beauty yo!

She thinks eveyeone wants to bond with her but she feels she is more comfortable being around Rico

She wants to form partnership with Lolu because he welcomed ideas.

She feels awkward sharing her bed with a guy. (I don't understand this party though... Don't you have a boyfriend? Y'all don't fück? grin)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tobi in the diary room.

He is glad about winning the head of house task. Though his plan was to lay low at first but he feels being the head of house will bring out his A game.

The echo in Biggie's voice though. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
COOL10:
Ahneeka just confirmed what I was pointing out earlier. In her words:Tobi is a people pleaser but he should learn to hold his ground if not he'll be dragged all over the floor. Even the most scary and intimidating looking people have good hearts and can be selfless too.
Toby is very far from a people pleaser ,this is someone I know very well. LMAO!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
guys pls how can I write to the screen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
jibs4lv:
guys pls how can I write to the screen
comment on twitter with the #BBNaija hashtag
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
This biggie lacks BB etiquette and Respect.. What is "Come to the Diary room" Where is please report yourself to the Diary room?? ..What is "Leave the Diary room " Where is pls you may exit /leave the diary room ??

Well we just have to deal with this because I doubt if he would be replaced ..wawuuu

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tooawesome(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

What you know is irrelrvant when it comes to 40million

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

comment on twitter with the #BBNaija hashtag
alright bro thanks, be cool.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tobi looks ready for whatever comes. He is also focused

If I am to choose a favorite, it's between Tobi and teddy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by people4rmVillag: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
barallanee:
comman watch jhooor... grin
Shey u dey enjoy your BBNaija only you, its not good oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Tolu in the diary room.

He is glad about winning the head of house task. Though his plan was to lay low at first but he feels being the head of house will bring out his A game.

The also talked about a possibility of forming an alliance with Cee c because he feels She is cool Nd comfortable to be with ..

He requested for a shout to friends Nd family but biggie responded by saying Mab later..

The echo in Biggie's voice though. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

Probably, but he's a bit laid back for head of house. Maybe we are too quick in our assessment, it could be initial first timer fright and wanting to meet everyone's expectations. Time will tell.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hustleranthem(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Cece heading to the diary room. This babe is made up of Natural beauty yo!

She thinks eveyeone wants to bond with her but she feels she is more comfortable being around Rico

She wants to form partnership with Lolu because he welcomed ideas.

She feels awkward sharing her bed with a guy. (I don't understand this party though... Don't you have a boyfriend? Y'all don't fück? grin)
lol I tire..make d guy tap enough current while it lasts cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Alex heading to the diary room. I hope she is as crazy as she looks.

Oops...she is struggling with the door grin

She is feels her fellow housemates are cool but are fake with the act.

She knew she was going to be in trouble yesterday right from the moment she picked the number on stage and couldn't find her bags when she got to the house. According to her "nothing in my life has ever gone straight forward" Lol... Really!

She thanks biggie for making her believe in herself.

She talks too much though..

Biggie made a mistake. Instead of head of house, he said house of head challenge grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
hustleranthem:
lol I tire..make d guy tap enough current while it lasts cheesy
If he no smart, na to give house straight.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by major911(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

The link is yet to be activated
Okay.thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
tooawesome:

What you know is irrelrvant when it comes to 40million
45 million, you might as well know the correct amount before blabbering.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hustleranthem(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
HeyBee27:
shocked shocked What year?
that year at sin city wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Probably, but he's a bit laid back for head of house. Maybe we are too quick in our assessment, it could be initial first timer fright and wanting to meet everyone's expectations. Time will tell.
Or maybe he's just playing a game like the rest of the house?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
45 million worth of prices, I don't understand, what's the specific cash price?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Alex's diary session has got to be d realest so far....gal is so down to earth.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

Or maybe he's just playing a game like the rest of the house?

Probably.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Another Uriel in the House
..#AlexDiaryroom queen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Alex with her multicoloured hair, yapping trash.
Next!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Probably.
His father is a billionaire though, so I'm guessing he'll be fine win or lose.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ifu feels she if she is ready to force alliance, Bitto will be her partner.

Lol.. This one is going home. I mean, she is home already grin

She complained about her missing property she uses for workouts (Growing ass)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
E be like dis biggie brain dey shutdown after every question.....so slow!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Alex heading to the diary room. I hope she is as crazy as she looks.

Oops...she is struggling with the door grin

She is feels her fellow housemates are cool but are fake with the act.

She knew she was going to be in trouble yesterday right from the moment she picked the number on stage and couldn't find her bags when she got to the house. According to her "nothing in my life has ever gone straight forward" Lol... Really!

She confessed to biggie on meeting fine guys with good character in the house which might tempt her into going on a relationship .

She thanks biggie for making her believe in herself.

She talks too much though..

Another Uriel in process

Biggie made a mistake. Instead of head of house, he said house of head challenge grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ewoma45:
E be like dis biggie brain dey shutdown after every question.....so slow!

give d new biggie tym to adjust na....he dey try, though d last biggie set a high bar
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Ifu feels she if she is ready to force alliance, Bitto will be her partner.

Lol.. This one is going home. I mean, she is home already grin
She just shot herself in the foot

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.