Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932154 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ahneeka!!!! Maximum Respect

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Donbabajay12:

She just shot herself in the foot

lol... She likes him already.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
Ifu feels she if she is ready to force alliance, Bitto will be her partner.

Lol.. This one is going home. I mean, she is home already grin

She complained about her missing property she uses for workouts (Growing ass)
I think she's intelligent and well spoken. Except Nigerians are not drawn to intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think she's intelligent and well spoken. Except Nigerians are not drawn to intelligent people.
She is...but Ahmeeka seems like a better choice.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
I will definitely not be following this one like last year's. It's past seven and I haven't even gotten home yet. Well done Papikush. More updates please. And pictures too.

I didn't get to see the jacuzzi part like I would have loved to embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
K Brule... I love Angel, I love Teddy...

Guy why you "loving" guys? grin

His eyes though... He kindda looks like mujid around the eyes. (the Ghanian actor) undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ifu, so intelligent and well spoken.
Classy and poised, beautiful girl inside and out.
Talented and hard working. Shine on Queen. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

She is...but Ahmeeka seems like a better choice.
They're both intelligent and can go very far.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
zicoraads:
I will definitely not be following this one like last year's. It's past seven and I haven't even gotten home yet. Well done Ppikush. More updates please. And pictures too.

I didn't get to see the jacuzzi part like I would have loved to embarassed

The Jacuzzi was just another "crowded" sight to behold. Nothing interesting.

Except from huge nipples grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
This Ifu lady is just on point, I like her composure, and choice of words, I have not really seen much of the other house mates though, but I must say, this Ifu is intelligent.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Miracle and Imsu girl, hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Your laugh makes me laugh.

My laugh makes you laugh?

Your laugh dey loud, it makes me laugh. grin

Nina...Another Gifty?

Seems miracle dey touch this babe for corner Sha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Donbabajay12:
This biggie lacks BB etiquette and Respect.. What is "Come to the Diary room" Where is please report yourself to the Diary room?? ..What is "Leave the Diary room " Where is pls you may exit /leave the diary room ??

Well we just have to deal with this because I doubt if he would be replaced ..wawuuu
Lmao so d new biggie is rude and needs schooling on etiquette
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Miracle in the diary room.

He thinks all the housemates are cool but he gives them a week because he sees the fake acts.

He also admits to being confused because of the fine ladies.

He feels bad when some housemates were evicted yesterday (fake eviction) but he was certain they will be back (not too soon though)

"The head of house told me to tell you that the water in the Jacuzzi is not working"

Miracle ain't that smart though.

Not because of his choice of words but the answers he gave were not convincing enough to show his zeal for the game.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tnks a lot for the update pple feels like am watching while am not

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
embarassedsomeone should just give me hope that the real bigbrother may show up at some point in the show.with this make-shift brother anchoring this show,many may jst loose interest in it crywhat a boring man

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Miracle is another Soma in disguise in the House ...Clueless,busy chasing punnany upandan

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Miracle is handsome but not exactly smart.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nikapetrelli:
Lmao so d new biggie is rude and needs schooling on etiquette
Exactly dearie
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pabodan:
This Ifu lady is just on point, I like her composure, and choice of words, I have not really seen much of the other house mates though, but I must say, this Ifu is intelligent.....
I'm just loving the girl, she seems very well brought up, focused and determined. Plus impressive life goals, I really hope she goes very far in the competition .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:

The Jacuzzi was just another "crowded" sight to behold. Nothing interesting.

Except from huge nipples grin
Na the nipples I want see nau embarassed grin
Which one be tips again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Miracle just lights up the TV. He's truly a star, shine on king. The money is yours to lose.
Knack any easy puna that comes your way and do anything you like, on day 85 you will and must take that money home. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Na the nipples I want see nau embarassed grin
Which one be tips again

Nairaland Sha. Turn nippleÅ› to tips
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tooawesome(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Threebeaar:

45 million, you might as well know the correct amount before blabbering.

Shut up with your irrelevant knowledge

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nina heading to the diary room...

She looks so young and innocent lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
This Miracle guy is not intelligent at all, which one is the water in the jacuzzi is not working. Ehn?! undecided

Nina no way for me shaa except she improves.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
tooawesome:

Shut up with your irrelevant knowledge
No knowledge is irrelevant, only a fool thinks so, and foolery is the mother that begets failures. Robert Greene 48 laws of power.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
She is happy to be in Biggie's house but not settled because she is yet to know the housemates.

She feels Bitto is someone to form an alliance with. Same as angel.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
I like this Ifu of a girl! She's so smart

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
missunknown:
This Miracle guy is not intelligent at all, which one is the water in the jacuzzi is not working. Ehn?! undecided
Seems fine face isn't all apparently

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Papiikush:
She is happy to be in Biggie's house but not settled because she is yet to know the housemates.

She feels Bitto is someone to form an alliance with. Same as angel.

So what is it with Miracle, well probably part of her game plan though....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
missunknown:
You have to be pretty intelligent to fly an airplane, but what do I know? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.