Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Don't We Crave unclothedness After Being Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't We Crave unclothedness After Being Born Again (308 Views)

Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning? / What You Need To Know About Being "Born Again" As A Christian / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't We Crave unclothedness After Being Born Again by Desyner: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Before Adam ate the forbidden fruit that unlocked our knowledge of good and evil man was naked and didn't feel ashamed of it.
If Being born again restores the old order of our soul, why don't we crave that default state of unclothedness like the animals still do? I have never seen anyone get so spiritually mature that he goes unclad. Why ?
Re: Why Don't We Crave unclothedness After Being Born Again by Luminee(f): 3:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Let me wait for others to come in
Re: Why Don't We Crave unclothedness After Being Born Again by orunto27: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
God Himself acknowledged that humans had known Good and bad when they ate the forbidden tree.
God also acknowledged that humans used the Knowledge they had acquired from eating the tree to make Clothes for their unclothedness. God prefers that humans progress into better accoutrements than leaf clothing. Humans are now using this same Knowledge to produce "Space Ships" that will make us fly pass The Moon, Jupiter and back Home, Heaven to live forever.

(1) (Reply)

"Know Your Bible" / "Oyinbo" Teachers / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/02/2018 Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.