Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (66701 Views)

Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
olafestid:
It's saddened that you guys don't know who this guy is, he is the owner of chicha club in lekki, a close pal of davido, check him on Instagram, his aka is #the_plug
bro am just being sarcastic, do u think dj cuppy would for what so ever reason hook up with a pauper??
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Haykinsofficial:
I hope we won't later hear stories that touches sha?

JESUS LOVES YOU... Repent Now!
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by colossus91(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
I hope this manager thing turn husband will not bring up an episode of along the red mainland bridge...ask teebillz and Tina grin
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Popular Nigerian female Deejay, Dj Cuppy seems to be taking everything serious with her new relationship with Asa Asika, who is rumored to be her new boyfriend. In an Instagram post she made DJ Cuppy described her boyfriend, as 'someone special' and that she was taking him on a dinner date with her billionaire father, Femi Otedola.

Remember, Cuppy's former boyfriend Victor Anichebe brought his Belgian girlfriend to Nigeria during the holidays, to see his parent and Dj Cuppy made a subtle reaction to that incident. She posted on her social media timeline that she was ready to get married too this year.

In her Instagram post, she wrote : "When he finally gives you the #Greenlight" And that kept a lot of people wondering who the guy was as she had not been associated with any man as at then.

Earlier this year, reports came out that she was in South Africa with Asa Asika and social media commentators immediately dotted the lines and made a connection with her cryptic posts. It was then concluded that Dj Cuppy's new boyfriend was Asa Asika, which she came out to deny even.

In her reaction Cuppy said,

Asa had been previously appointed as a manager to her upcoming tour and she said this about his appointment:

But now, all seems clears that the duo are into something as they both had a dinner date with Dj Cuppy's father and it is only a matter of time when everything thing to know about the relationship will show up.

https://lailasnews.com/dj-cuppy-took-new-boyfriend-see-father-femi-otedola/

I seriously wonder how these so called celebs find it easy to move from one relationship to the other, as far as getting married and getting divorce in a flash. Almost as if the love wasn't there in the first place. Am confused.
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Henryblaise800(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
dkronicle:
She don leave zagadat so early?
where are you from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by godofuck231: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sorry cuppy this is not your husband,if you look properly you will find.
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nackzy: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
For you to do dis I now know ur seriously Missing Victor... And wishing things can change if you say ur not why then do as Victor did... Lks
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I wonder how the old man would be feeling.

Every 6 months a she brings a new man.

That is upgraded prostitution.
it is a silly thought to conclude every relationship as this is sexual. I mean I have thought about it and I think her relationship may not be sexual with these guys. That babe still fit be virgin.
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
haywire07:
It shows that it's not about looks o but money coupled with grace.

Abi Na only me dey notice d guy Physique ?

I get hope sha
Are you saying the guy is a Midget?
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
is this boy not one of her crew members?...she's dating her boy boy
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Holahtunez(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
shocked shocked nor b diz bae dae date eazi...
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
MY DAUGHTER WILL KNOW ME WELL BEFORE TRYING THAT
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
safarigirl:
he's a handsome guy, he just isn't tall.

He sister is dating a tall guy that is incredibly ugly, you can't have everything in a man, choose the one that best suits you.

you are seriously showing all the signs that you ready to get married.
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by adontcare(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dis Dj cuppy seems to have low self esteem o
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
haywire07:
It shows that it's not about looks o but money coupled with grace.

Abi Na only me dey notice d guy Physique ?

I get hope sha
no o it's about the money. Not easy to choose between pretenders and real when you show yourself with so much reason for deceit
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by TexasCowboy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
See her yam leg sef. undecided
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by sinola(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
u
goldcoinhub:
Popular Nigerian female Deejay, Dj Cuppy seems to be taking everything serious with her new relationship with Asa Asika, who is rumored to be her new boyfriend. In an Instagram post she made DJ Cuppy described her boyfriend, as 'someone special' and that she was taking him on a dinner date with her billionaire father, Femi Otedola.

Remember, Cuppy's former boyfriend Victor Anichebe brought his Belgian girlfriend to Nigeria during the holidays, to see his parent and Dj Cuppy made a subtle reaction to that incident. She posted on her social media timeline that she was ready to get married too this year.

In her Instagram post, she wrote : "When he finally gives you the #Greenlight" And that kept a lot of people wondering who the guy was as she had not been associated with any man as at then.

Earlier this year, reports came out that she was in South Africa with Asa Asika and social media commentators immediately dotted the lines and made a connection with her cryptic posts. It was then concluded that Dj Cuppy's new boyfriend was Asa Asika, which she came out to deny even.

Asa had been previously appointed as a manager to her upcoming tour and she said this about his appointment:

But now, all seems clears that the duo are into something as they both had a dinner date with Dj Cuppy's father and it is only a matter of time when everything thing to know about the relationship will show up.

she is really desperate to marry this year according to her.....nice move dj cuppy
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Vince77(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
With the way this girl is jumping from one guy to another, very soon e go reach my turn.
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=goldcoinhub post=64574139]Popular Nigerian female Deejay, Dj Cuppy seems to be taking everything serious with her new relationship with Asa Asika, who is rumored to be her new boyfriend. In an Instagram post she made DJ Cuppy described her boyfriend, as 'someone special' and that she was taking him on a dinner date with her billionaire father, Femi Otedola.

[/quote money without class ...see hand...pls where is dangote adenuga ty danjuma daughter or idimi
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
safarigirl:
he's a handsome guy, he just isn't tall.

He sister is dating a tall guy that is incredibly ugly, you can't have everything in a man, choose the one that best suits you.
day6 longjohn
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Paul112(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Is Mr eazi that ugly?
He is wogly (wohwoh + ugly)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.