Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (66668 Views)

Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by goldcoinhub: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Popular Nigerian female Deejay, Dj Cuppy seems to be taking everything serious with her new relationship with Asa Asika, who is rumored to be her new boyfriend. In an Instagram post she made DJ Cuppy described her boyfriend, as 'someone special' and that she was taking him on a dinner date with her billionaire father, Femi Otedola.

Remember, Cuppy's former boyfriend Victor Anichebe brought his Belgian girlfriend to Nigeria during the holidays, to see his parent and Dj Cuppy made a subtle reaction to that incident. She posted on her social media timeline that she was ready to get married too this year.

In her Instagram post, she wrote : "When he finally gives you the #Greenlight" And that kept a lot of people wondering who the guy was as she had not been associated with any man as at then.

Earlier this year, reports came out that she was in South Africa with Asa Asika and social media commentators immediately dotted the lines and made a connection with her cryptic posts. It was then concluded that Dj Cuppy's new boyfriend was Asa Asika, which she came out to deny even.

In her reaction Cuppy said,

‘Asa and I have known each other for about 10 years even before I became a DJ. He is such an inspirational person, if you look at his story and the way he rose in the industry,’

Asa had been previously appointed as a manager to her upcoming tour and she said this about his appointment:

‘I would not be able to do this tour without him. He is a manager that knows his onions and he is very ambitious. When I was putting my team together, I considered a lot of people but I believe in this generation. Asa and I are alike because we are both fighters. Working together can be a good or bad thing but what I know is that we would put together a great show. I think it is fantastic to have a friend on board. We are not dating and we have never dated each other before.’

But now, all seems clears that the duo are into something as they both had a dinner date with Dj Cuppy's father and it is only a matter of time when everything thing to know about the relationship will show up.

https://lailasnews.com/dj-cuppy-took-new-boyfriend-see-father-femi-otedola/

2 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2018
I wonder how the old man would be feeling.
Every 6 months a she brings a new man.
That is upgraded prostitution.

337 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by OKorowanta: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2018
To date billionaire daughter no be bad idea.
Provided dem no use you do money.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
To date billionaire daughter no be bad idea.
Provided dem no use you do money.
That's a 99.1 percent chance of that happening!

54 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2018
If it doesn't go as plan again...we go hear "men are scum" cry all around social media.

But the dude fit be their new drycleaner oo....bloggers can lie grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Tsk tsk... She's trying too hard. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by haywire07(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
It shows that it's not about looks o but money coupled with grace.

Abi Na only me dey notice d guy Physique ?

I get hope sha

7 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by mikejj(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin the bobo they fear ni c as e stand with father and cuppy.like applicant

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2018
haywire07:
It shows that it's not about looks o but money coupled with grace.

Abi Na only me dey notice d guy Physique ?

I get hope sha
he's a handsome guy, he just isn't tall.

He sister is dating a tall guy that is incredibly ugly, you can't have everything in a man, choose the one that best suits you.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2018
She must get hitched this year by fire by force cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerian paris hilton. Attention seeker

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
She don leave zagadat so early?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by 2shure: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
wat abt mr easy
wetin hapun

1 Like

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2018
His look tho.. Be like dry cleaner Tru tru

2 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I wonder how the old man would be feeling.

Every 6 months a she brings a new man.

That is upgraded prostitution.
grin grin
Just like I was thinking
Every six months is another one
Pussy on fire grin

26 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by hollamanng(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Women and confusion grin
Anichebe wanted a low profiled relationship bcoz he wasn't really into her. Now she's found love good for her

2 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by VellyG(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Anichebe wanted a low profiled relationship bcoz he wasn't really into her. Now she's found love good for her
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Blingblings(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Another hunter... We are watching in 3D ��
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by DaddyKross: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
This girl just dey broadcast my future food to every Tom, Dicck and Bobrisky angry

When will we finally meet and get married
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Haykinsofficial: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
I hope we won't later hear stories that touches sha?

7 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
The father must be counting the number of men that has been digging that kpekus

Finally accepting that karma is truly a b*tch

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2018
safarigirl:

He sister is dating a tall guy that is incredibly ugly, you can't have everything in a man, choose the one that best suits you.

Is Mr eazi that ugly?

1 Like

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2018
decatalyst:
If it doesn't go as plan again...we go hear "men are scum" cry all around social media.

But the dude fit be their new drycleaner oo....bloggers can lie grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by imstrong1: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2018
The guy don hammer

4 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Fernandowski(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Ngolo kante go still tall ooo

2 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2018
This girl go still date me ... Walaitalai

I no go relent dey bombard her DM... Chai!
I love money her smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by dapsoneh: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2018
She seems to be the one carrying the whole relationship matter for head. She is probably rushing cos of Anichebe

6 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by phemmyfour: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2018
safarigirl:

angry grin
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Atiku2019: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Omudia11: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) by Medieval(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2018
Life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.