Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? (4401 Views)

Why Suicide Victims Will Not Go To Hell / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xbee007:

grin grin grin
For me, God, as the three Abrahamic religions portray him, is human which is why he has all human attributes. And he resides in the sky, at least that is what the religious books say about him.

The thing that makes all thing possible is probably the human trait of never giving up no matter how enormous the challenge seems.

I guess human imagination too can be the answer to that question.

grin grin grin

See u disco danced all over the place and even came close to the answer but as usual disco danced away from a simple 2 word answer.

In ur place I would have also done the same grin grin grin
And the same for almost all humans.

We don't see the truth not becz we don't want too but becz we over complicate it with unrelated mumbo jumbo.

Anyways the answer is human mind.

Analysis this and tell me ur opinion

( analyse it logically and for a moment forget ur a conditioned human being, best consider urself a oversized baby with a blank mind grin )

1.For all practical purposes as long as humans exists , so will (concept of) god/religion, the day all humans cease to exist so will all the concotations / imaginations of human minds (correct or wrong ?)

2. If u look around , everything from living things to non living things , be it at quantum level, be it at cosmological level , everything follows a set of patterns - a set of rules , even chaos is deterministic.

Then why should there be a break ( ie existence of god etc ) in the general scheme of things of the whole universe ?

3. A significant portion of humanity came and went away without the blessings of present day god's ( in human evolution scale the arrival of the
modern day gods is a very recent event grin )

So have they been deprived of the blessings of heaven and hell or well god forgave them because he/she was late in his arrival and grace to humans grin

What do u think god slept too long ?

4. Let's come back to our time line ,
1.the fight between the religious adherents of different religions and
2.the fight among the adherents of the same religion
3.the fights inbetween

Is it a trait among humans only trying to prove their god stronk?

Or does the fight extend among the different gods too ?
If yes have u (we) seen it ?
If no why have u (we) not seen it ?
And Why should gods not fight among themselves rather than letting his minions do all the blood shedding in lieu of large no of virgins , better seat placement during judgement day etc grin

And most importantly how do u look at the concept of time ?

Answer these , later I will give the disco dancing theory grin

This is fun grin grin grin
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xbee007:

Since you religious folks claim God(s) know(s) our minds, then it shouldn't matter how we pray, our prayer should be answered anyway. BTW, the reality is that prayer solves no real problem, it may give you rest of mind to stop worrying about it, but it will never solve it. Which is why when your religious leaders want somethings like new house, new and bigger churches, cars etc. they ask sheeples to contribute monies. But when sheeples need stuffs, they tell them to pray. If prayer were the answer, Nigeria not China will be the best country in the world.
God knows our hearts and Needs even before we open our mouths to ask, but He still wants us to ask Him. The reason is because of fellowship. You'll never understand this even if i cut open your head and put it in there. It's simply beyond you. So i'll spare you.

Did you say the reality?, as in you have been a Christian, known by God as a son, you asked for anything according to His Will and it did not happen?
Well, sorry to bust your bubbles, my prayers gets answered as i pray. You can't work for Dangote and expect rewards from Adenuga nah. Every father knows his children and gives to meet their needs. If you asked and didn't receive must be because, you doesn't know you.

He said 'I know my Sheep'... Are you His Sheep or a goat?

You are an atheist, you know nothing about the Kingdom of God. If the reason for which you turn your back on God is because you don't want to give to pastors, you'd be shocked when the Bible is opened to you at Judgement, and you see it written there that you ought to have given to them, then it'll be too late.

If any pastor uses money meant for Missions for their own selfishness, they'll stand to answer before God, but that will never stop me from giving.

And, don't even try thinking that you calling me a Sheeple will insult me. I AM PROUDLY A SHEEP.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xbee007:

The ignorant stereotypes of exaggerating suicides by atheists belongs to the junk. Their are millions of atheist in this world today with very sane minds.
When last were you on reddit? They hardly have anything else to talk about outside of killing themselves.

One of you was here last Two weeks crying about meaninglessness of Life and must have killed himself by now if God didn't intervene. So many atheists in Nairaland are just pretending putting up bold faces to cover up because of the Christians here. That poor one had to register a new Moniker to hide who he is.

@Butterflyleo, pls do you have the link to that thread? The one the atheist didn't want anyone talking him out of suicide.

Xbee007:

Hope is good but when based on religious narcissism is bad.
Have you ever asked yourself genuinely that 'what if your religion is the wrong one?'
There are thousands of religions in this world today but yours is the 'right one'. Well lucky for you!
Itst quite funny to hear an atheist using that word. I thought you were better and smarter than me because you are an atheist? Who is the Narcissist now? hahahahahahaha.

Guy, maintain the line of discuss and don't try to play clever with me. This is not about Christianity vs other religions. It is Christianity vs Atheism because the woman who killed herself was a Christian not a Hindi. Except you have ran out of ideas and want resort to making a case for other religions. Just try to remember that they believe in a god, which ever.
Xbee007:

It is not surprising to me. You are only 'high' on your religion. Just like a weed smoker would praise his weed over other's.
You got that right. No amount of speculations can get a man to really understand what goes on the head of a man on weed, so also with a man high on the Holy Spirit or the glory of God.

You my friend, have no idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
"When last were you on reddit? They hardly have anything else to talk about outside of killing themselves.
"

I'm starting to think this stupidity is intentional cuz I have too much faith in humanity to believe such display of stupidity can be unintentional
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xbee007:

I don't mean it that way. But the truth is the illusion called religion will definitely affect your brain and how you see the world. It is like an opium that gives you a limited narcissistic view.
In what way do you then mean it?

You mean to say the illusion call atheism makes you believe you are smarter than a Christians?

How did Religion affect my brain when i attended an interview with a 9 man panel, 7 whites and 2 Black people. All the questions came from those who were professionals in my field and register. My Résumé was in the hands of one of them, based on what was in it, i was bombarded with questions, and afterwards i was called to pick my appointment letter. It wasn't a sunday school bible quiz.

How did religion affect my brain then? And may i add that the Whites were not Christians because i got to work with them later on.

I ask you again, do you think if we were to be given tasks to perform, you'd do better because you are an atheist?
Xbee007:

It is the worst form of slavery. It is a bondage of the mind, worst still the people in it don't know or refuse to accept the fact. When the colonialists came to Africa, they stole our resources and gave us religion. "Touch not the anointed!" they say. Obey! Conform!! Do not question!!! White missionaries are stealing from you but they say "touch not the anointed." Your pastors is stealing from the church and sleeping with church members but "Touch not the anointed!"
Wow. You knocked me off here. Hmmm. But Jesus set me free to choose yyo either follow him or reject Him. Look at you for starters, you have rejected Him, what has happened to you? Nothing. He says Love and forgive, if i choose i can disobey and live in rancor with everyone around me. You have chosen to disobey Him, He didn't kill you. How am i now in slavery biko? Does slavery have another meaning?

I thought if i were a mental slave, i'd be a robot completely under the influence of my slave master doing as he please with me? But here i am, I choose to stop fornication, lying, malice, stealing and the rest. If i choose to, right this nite, i can resume doing all of these just like you.

You are free as an atheist to live as you like, only, you are not free from the consequences that follows your choices.

You have no case. Your attention is just so misdirected that when you stand before Jesus in Judgement, you'd so regret it. Which Pastor is your model? Which pastor gave his life for you?

Jesus never told you to look up to His messengers, He said 'Look unto me' (Jesus).

The missionaries gave you the education which placed on the pedestal upon which you standing in today to proclaim your smartness over them who gave it to you.

The missionaries gave you health care, they taught to stop killing your children in sacrifice to demons. They built leprosy colonies for your people. They liberated you, yet you stand and cry that they stole from you.

May be you are mistaking Political European lords who came to Africa with singleness of purpose, which was to take. Politics takes from the people, every where look around you.

It's only a fool who will claim Missionaries stole from him.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xbee007:

How will Shekau who has killed thousand of people still be alive today but a couple with just an only child lose their child in a tragedy?
Justice makes life fair!
You just answered yourself. 'Justice makes Life Fair'.
And the Sovereign of all creations determined when that Justice happens. But you say there's no Justice. Bcod If Shakau simply dies with no recompense of tribulation for his actions as you posit, then there's no Justice, because, everything would just end for him in nothingness. All his evils go unpunished.

A pregnant woman was discovered dead with her stomach dissected, her baby taken by men who are probably ritualists. You'd wish that these people just be killed and meet nothingness abi?

Do you think dead is punishment enough for an evil act? Death is painless, it's like sleeping. i have had a taste of it before. Every evil act shall be judged by the Sovereign authority, the Only Potentate. No amount of word joggling will deliver you from his Judgement seat.
Xbee007:

Well that is the simple truth of life and more reason why we should make best of what we have right now.
You didn't answer the question of Destiny and destination. What is the destiny of an Atheist?
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
nemesis4u:

grin grin grin

See u disco danced all over the place and even came close to the answer but as usual disco danced away from a simple 2 word answer.

In ur place I would have also done the same grin grin grin
And the same for almost all humans.

We don't see the truth not becz we don't want too but becz we over complicate it with unrelated mumbo jumbo.

Anyways the answer is human mind.
The answer came through my mind several times but I brushed it off. Its simplicity made me doubt it.

Analysis this and tell me ur opinion

( analyse it logically and for a moment forget ur a conditioned human being, best consider urself a oversized baby with a blank mind grin )

1.For all practical purposes as long as humans exists , so will (concept of) god/religion, the day all humans cease to exist so will all the concotations / imaginations of human minds (correct or wrong ?)
Correct.
If all human were to die today and another were raised in our stead, they would naturally create another religion to fill that void in human lives. Of course their religion will be different from what we have today but it will still bear some core similarities.
2. If u look around , everything from living things to non living things , be it at quantum level, be it at cosmological level , everything follows a set of patterns - a set of rules , even chaos is deterministic.

Then why should there be a break ( ie existence of god etc ) in the general scheme of things of the whole universe ?
This question, I guess, is for religious folks. But you should understand that religion was created when men had little understanding of our universe. The Sunset, Sunrise, Rainfall and whatnot were associated with higher power. What they couldn't understand is that everything followed a pattern. Human cell started from Single cellular to multi-cellular. Human wasn't manufactured in a day. It took billions of years for this to happen. In fact, human being have some chemical makeup that can be found in sun, moon, rocks etc.
3. A significant portion of humanity came and went away without the blessings of present day god's ( in human evolution scale the arrival of the modern day gods is a very recent event grin )

So have they been deprived of the blessings of heaven and hell or well god forgave them because he/she was late in his arrival and grace to humans grin

What do u think god slept too long ?
Most Abrahamic religious adherents tend to say that they would be forgiven because they weren't alive to hear the "gospel." But some cruel religious folks will tell you point blank that they would roast in hell fire forever because they weren't so lucky God didn't send his begotten son to them.

4. Let's come back to our time line ,
1.the fight between the religious adherents of different religions and
2.the fight among the adherents of the same religion
3.the fights inbetween

Is it a trait among humans only trying to prove their god stronk?

Or does the fight extend among the different gods too ?
If yes have u (we) seen it ?
If no why have u (we) not seen it ?
And Why should gods not fight among themselves rather than letting his minions do all the blood shedding in lieu of large no of virgins , better seat placement during judgement day etc grin
Human has always find excuses to fight. We create different religions so we could fight with others who worship different god(s) from us.
If we get too comfortable with our own fellow religious folks then we create another sub-religion. You just need to come to Nigeria to marvel at the hundreds of version of that religion. All with different belief system. Even Jesus would be surprised grin grin grin
And most importantly how do u look at the concept of time ?
Time is the hardest concept of all. I don't know whether it is an illusion or just at it is. Whether the concept of time machine will always be a product of sci-fi fantasies. Do you think we can go back and forth in time? Honestly, what do you think of time?
Answer these , later I will give the disco dancing theory grin

This is fun grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Butterflyleo: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Anas09:

When last were you on reddit? They hardly have anything else to talk about outside of killing themselves.

One of you was here last Two weeks crying about meaninglessness of Life and must have killed himself by now if God didn't intervene. So many atheists in Nairaland are just pretending putting up bold faces to cover up because of the Christians here. That poor one had to register a new Moniker to hide who he is.

@Butterflyleo, pls do you have the link to that thread? The one the atheist didn't want anyone talking him out of suicide.

Itst quite funny to hear an atheist using that word. I thought you were better and smarter than me because you are an atheist? Who is the Narcissist now? hahahahahahaha.

Guy, maintain the line of discuss and don't try to play clever with me. This is not about Christianity vs other religions. It is Christianity vs Atheism because the woman who killed herself was a Christian not a Hindi. Except you have ran out of ideas and want resort to making a case for other religions. Just try to remember that they believe in a god, which ever.

You got that right. No amount of speculations can get a man to really understand what goes on the head of a man on weed, so also with a man high on the Holy Spirit or the glory of God.

You my friend, have no idea.

Hello anas09 just saw your mention. Let me see if I can locate the thread. I am very tired here now. Have had a very busy week.

***modified****

Here it is.

https://www.nairaland.com/4431445/life-meaningless-need-exit
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xbee007:

We should strive for life not just for ourselves but for others too because we are part of the lucky few who get too live. Their are trillions of human who could have been in your place today but here you are. You should appreciate life and know that you are one of the lucky few.
If i didn't know i'd ve thought this came from a religious person.
What determined who survives and who doesn't? Chance? Bros, stop smashing your balls by yourself.

God created this earth. He decides who lives and who dies. Everything is as He purposed them. He sets up Kingdoms and overthrows empires. He sets one up and brings the other down. He is in charge of all. You breath because He decided you shd, if He wills it, you'd sleep this night and you'd be moved by other people tomorrow as a corpse.

Be careful boy.
Xbee007:

There is nothing special about Christianity. I am not trying to dissuade you from your religion. I don't do that. I just enjoy this sort of intellectual arguments.
I never said Christianity is special, you said, i am a mental slave, hence; i want to change but to do that, you must present to me the benefits which awaits me in atheism where people are free as you say. But, you must first point to me the ways my Christian faith is detrimental to me as a person.

Remember, you took this from Seu.n. I asked him to tell me what i'd gain when i become an atheist otlr loose if i die and discover there's no Heaven one hellfire. You are yet to tell me.

Xbee007:

Again nothing special. There are billions of atheists or non-christians who have had better luck. Some people didn't even go through the stress of interview before they got job.
What Luck are we talking about here? We are talking about Competence. The ability to deliver on a task based on your field of study. You said my brain is not being maximally used because i'm a Christian.

Oh wait, now you imply i pass my exams like the atheists by luck? I thought as a Christian, my brain is affected hence, i can't function as human.

This is why that atheist (ALOAADABU pls what is the name of that atheist who says modern atheist are not bright?)

Xbee007:

I don't even see myself that way.
Oh, but you do. why will you tell me how my brain is affected by religion? You told me to jettison Christianity so that i can better use my brain, meaning you use your brain better and are smarter for that as an atheist nah.

It is well sha.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
many suicide victims will make it to heaven I believe.

judgement falls under God's exclusive purview and it is his nature to be merciful.

sin comes with various grades of culpability and stuff like depression can affect culpability.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Ayobami97(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
danvon:
So Samson is in hell?
Good question...
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hello anas09 just saw your mention. Let me see if I can locate the thread. I am very tired here now. Have had a very busy week.

***modified****

Here it is.

https://www.nairaland.com/4431445/life-meaningless-need-exit
Thanks brother. It's okay to be tired, for only Hardworking men gets tired at the end of the day.

@Xbee007, here is the link to a thread your own brethren opened about his depression and suicidal thoughts.

I hope he had not killed himself by now.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Oga, its purely written what the only unforgivable sin is in your holy book and its not suicide, stop pulling interpretations outta your ass
But, she has killed herself nah. When will she ask for forgiveness again? There's no forgiveness beyond the gave. If she attempted and failed, she could ask for forgiveness and be forgiven. If Shekau repents today genuinely and asks for forgiveness, he will be forgiven and washed clean, but at death, that won't happen.

And, when she stands before the White Throne Judgement, that is the scripture which will stand against her.
She contravened that scripture so, she'd be destroyed. All these emotions won't count there.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Anas09:
Your post is a long one, so, i'll do cut it in verses.

You did not answer my question. i said, if i die believing there's a heaven and Hellfire, but all i ser is nothingness, what do i stand to loose? Will i miss being depressed as is so commonly associated with Atheism or the hatred and bitterness against those who believe in God?
Is it degenerated depraved lifestyle which ultimately endangers human life? is it alcoholism which destroys the Kidneys and Liver? what will i be missing? Pls tell me.
You are being naive. Why would you say such nasty stuffs about atheists? I am an atheist and I have never tasted alcohol before. How about that? And I am sure you know many religious folks who drink, fornicate, steal, lie and other social vices like nobody's business.
I thought i made myself clear. deal with me not with others who believe in other gods. I am a christian so, it'll make perfect sense if you'd say, depression can affect Christians.
I happen to also know that American Christians pray and depend on God for support than humans. The loved ones are mostly Christian cells units.
Hope you know that the deeply religious American Christian Southerners are actually not as tolerant as the less religious Northerners. And by the way American Christianity is mostly focused on the vainly prosperity doctrine.
And, your woman full of the Holy Spirit who looses her husband and Children in a road accident then gets depressed to the point of killing herself, made you believed she had the Holy Spirit, when she didn't. Listen the test of a Christian life is not when all is rosy, it is in the days of adversities. The reaction will determine whether or not the supposed Christian wad indeed a Christian.
This is the biggest insult to other religious folks who have suffered from depression. Some fanatical Christians will even go as far as saying people die because of sin. Death is the wages of sins. In essence, what they are inadvertently saying the hundreds of Christians who have died in the hands of Rampaging Herdsmen or Boko Haram are sinful that is why they are dead. In order words, they deserve to die because of their sins. How pathetic!
Every Christian knows that life here is temporal. Every Christian has hope of meeting with their loved ones again at resurrection if they all make it. Every Christian knows that, deaths like that doesn't come from God. but God can allow them. Every Christian knows that they did not createtheir loved ones, so don't have rights to demand whether or not they should be taken back home.
So they shouldn't cry when they lose loved ones? Why don't you die already if heaven is that great? grin grin
My Aunty, her husband and their 4 Sons got roasted by fire while sleeping at night. their only daughter escaped death because she was out of town to write Neco. We all survived it. she is in the University now. No depression. she doesn't hate God for killing her parents. because she knows death is not the end. And, she doesn't have any right over her parents or siblings.
We shall see them again.
That is a sad incident. cry cry They are free now. No worry, No nothing. Free at last!

You sound like a recovering Alcoholic here. lol.
Well, this is the reason why atheists kill.
Dumb! Very Dumb!! Nonsense!!!
If you are all there is in this world to you, you shd"ve determined your birthday and date. Your gender, race, parentage, tribe, skin colour and the day you'd die.
If you read my previous post you would have seen where I said some things are naturally beyond our control. However, that is changing with science. You have seen people with inferiority complex who bleach their skin. You have heard of transgenders. You have heard of IVF and how science help parent in choosing the gender of their unborn child with huge success. The God of the Gap is ever shrinking.
But. alas, when you are hungry you eat whether or not you want to be hungry. when you feel tired you sleep whether or not you want it. And, while asleep, a 5 yrs old child can end your life to show how helpless you are.
undecided undecided
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Anas09:

God knows our hearts and Needs even before we open our mouths to ask, but He still wants us to ask Him. The reason is because of fellowship. You'll never understand this even if i cut open your head and put it in there. It's simply beyond you. So i'll spare you.

Did you say the reality?, as in you have been a Christian, known by God as a son, you asked for anything according to His Will and it did not happen?
Well, sorry to bust your bubbles, my prayers gets answered as i pray. You can't work for Dangote and expect rewards from Adenuga nah. Every father knows his children and gives to meet their needs. If you asked and didn't receive must be because, you doesn't know you.

He said 'I know my Sheep'... Are you His Sheep or a goat?

You are an atheist, you know nothing about the Kingdom of God. If the reason for which you turn your back on God is because you don't want to give to pastors, you'd be shocked when the Bible is opened to you at Judgement, and you see it written there that you ought to have given to them, then it'll be too late.

If any pastor uses money meant for Missions for their own selfishness, they'll stand to answer before God, but that will never stop me from giving.

And, don't even try thinking that you calling me a Sheeple will insult me. I AM PROUDLY A SHEEP.

Please, pray to God to fix Nigeria. Tell him to stop all this meaningless killings and suffering before three market days. Thanks, I will be expecting the miraculous changes before Friday.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
nduchucks:

I see quite a few narrow minded comments here. Comments which inadvertently give atheists reinforcements for their beliefs.

For now, let me just state that hell, as defined as brimstone and fire, only exists in this realm we live in.

When you die, your physical body decays and
d will no longer exist. How then can anyone burn in hell as defined by most religious folks.
You just deflated my expectation of you to the barest minimum. When you charged in with your ' I see Few narrow minded comments here...', my hopes rose, only to crash when you said ' When you die your physical body decay... Yes your physical body decay,but what happens to your spiritual body?
No body says your physical body doesn't decay. but does your spiritual body decays too?

The person no longer exist on earth, yes, all memories of him ceases to exist on earth Yes, but does that mean he no longer exist?

Sir, what burns in Hellfire is a resurrected body, not this one you are wearing. indestructible body. Apostle Paul said, we shall all be changed. All.

God gave us a glimpse of that when in the burning Bush with Moses, earthly Material (Tree) was burning but not getting consumed.

nduchucks:

I submit to you that the hell-fire defined hell is simply a metaphor. No loving father will throw his own child into a raving inferno unless that father is wicked or insane.
Only Satan will deceive people to think they can live as wickedly as they want and get away with it. iro o. Na lie. There are consequences for actions. whether you believe it or not doesn't change a think.
The loving father will not throw his Children into the fire yes. You said His children. And you are right. For, why will God throw His children into the fire? But, do you know what it means to be a Child of God?

Can you point to me anywhere it sayd God created Hellfire for His children? No. Hellfire was created for Datan and his demons. But what about those who are so wicked, acting like demons in human flesh. Doing everything to oppose God? are these Children of God?

Jesus says, 'if you don't gather with me, you scatter abroad'. If Jesus is gathering and you are scattering, are you for or against Him?

Do you why Jesus cast demons off people?

Anyone who told you that there is no place where evil doers will spend their eternity, that person is working for satan. Quote me on that.

God's. loving Children obeys Him, not fight him. But here you are giving the atheist false hope to believe they can do all they do and go away unpunished. lol. you try.

nduchucks:

Some of you Christians need to study the bible with your God given brains and stop feeding Atheists unnecessarily.
Funny how non Christians think they are better placed to teach Christians their faith.

Oga, If you don't have the new life Christ is offering now (That new life will act as an access code into His presence), when you die, you'll be left with no choice but to be where the rebellious will be.

Call Hellfire Metaphor, Allegory Hyperbole or Oxymoron, it won't grant you access into the presence of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
Anas09:

You just deflated my expectation of you to the barest minimum. When you charged in with your ' I see Few narrow minded comments here...', my hopes rose, only to crash when you said ' When you die your physical body decay... Yes your physical body decay,but what happens to your spiritual body?
No body says your physical body doesn't decay. but does your spiritual body decays too?

The person no longer exist on earth, yes, all memories of him ceases to exist on earth Yes, but does that mean he no longer exist?

Sir, what burns in Hellfire is a resurrected body, not this one you are wearing. indestructible body. Apostle Paul said, we shall all be changed. All.

God gave us a glimpse of that when in the burning Bush with Moses, earthly Material (Tree) was burning but not getting consumed.

Only Satan will deceive people to think they can live as wickedly as they want and get away with it. iro o. Na lie. There are consequences for actions. whether you believe it or not doesn't change a think.
The loving father will not throw his Children into the fire yes. You said His children. And you are right. For, why will God throw His children into the fire? But, do you know what it means to be a Child of God?

Can you point to me anywhere it sayd God created Hellfire for His children? No. Hellfire was created for Datan and his demons. But what about those who are so wicked, acting like demons in human flesh. Doing everything to oppose God? are these Children of God?

Jesus says, 'if you don't gather with me, you scatter abroad'. If Jesus is gathering and you are scattering, are you for or against Him?

Anyone who told you that there is no place where evil doers will spend their eternity, that person is working for satan. Quote me on that.

God's. loving Children obeys Him, not fight him. But here you are giving the atheist false hope to believe they can do all they do and go away unpunished. lol. you try.

Funny how non Christians think they are better placed to teach Christians their faith.

Oga, If you don't have the new life Christ is offering now (That new life will act as an access code into His presence), when you die, you'll be left with no choice but to be where the rebellious will be.

Call Hellfire Metaphor, Allegory Hyperbole or Oxymoron, it won't grant you access into the presence of Christ.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even Religious Folks Cant Seem to Agree on some Myths and Fables. Cheery picking help in coping a lot. The bible contains so many profanities and contradictions that it would take a severely blind sheeple to not see them.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
"When last were you on reddit? They hardly have anything else to talk about outside of killing themselves.
"

I'm starting to think this stupidity is intentional cuz I have too much faith in humanity to believe such display of stupidity can be unintentional
What is stupid about it? Aren't atheist depressed and contemplating suicide? Shd we go over this again?

I reposted comments from there here in Nairaland. yet you are here calling me stupid.

Why didn't you come up talking tough in the thread where your atheist brother was seriously depressed and wanted to jump into a swimming pool? that's if he had not by now.

Shame no gree you open mouth. You claimed he could be a Christian troll.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Seun:
It's a pity that religion does not help people when they need it most. Fortunately, she won't burn in hell, because hell is an imaginary place.

Trust me..it will be better to believe that it exists ....and when you die you find out that it was all a hoax, than for you to believe it doesn't exist and when you die, you discover that it was true all along.
Be wise bro......don't gamble with eternity. #justSaying
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Xbee007(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Anas09:

What is stupid about it? Aren't atheist depressed and contemplating suicide? Shd we go over this again?

I reposted comments from there here in Nairaland. yet you are here calling me stupid.

Why didn't you come up talking tough in the thread where your atheist brother was seriously depressed and wanted to jump into a swimming pool? that's if he had not by now.

Arguing with u is like pouring water into a basket.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2018
That is a sad incident. cry cry They are free now. No worry, No nothing. Free at last!

If you read my previous post you would have seen where I said some things are naturally beyond our control. However, that is changing with science. You have seen people with inferiority complex who bleach their skin. You have heard of transgenders. You have heard of IVF and how science help parent in choosing the gender of their unborn child with huge success. The God of the Gap is ever shrinking.

undecided undecided[/quote]
Xbee007:

You are being naive. Why would you say such nasty stuffs about atheists? I am an atheist and I have never tasted alcohol before. How about that? And I am sure you know many religious folks who drink, fornicate, steal, lie and other social vices like nobody's business.
Ahhh, Otio. ma binu. no vex. atheist decides against God so that they can live free and do as they like. Look at the west today? those people protesting nude on the streets not minding Children are not Christians, they are atheists democrats.

You may not drink, but don't make seem like it's not an atheist think. They use all sorts of drugs to norm their depression.

Besides, you sidetracked the intent of that post. Again, What do i miss for being a born again Christian? This is the purpose of this the comment.

Xbee007:

Hope you know that the deeply religious American Christian Southerners are actually not as tolerant as the less religious Northerners. And by the way American Christianity is mostly focused on the vainly prosperity doctrine.
I'm trying not to derail your thread, but you're doing everything to derail it.

What has intolerance got to do with anything here?

We are about hope for believers in Christ and those who depend on other support groups.

And you lied about American Gospel being about Prosperity, which i see nothing like prosperity Gospel anyways.
Pls try not to derail your thread.
Xbee007:

This is the biggest insult to other religious folks who have suffered from depression. Some fanatical Christians will even go as far as saying people die because of sin. Death is the wages of sins. In essence, what they are inadvertently saying the hundreds of Christians who have died in the hands of Rampaging Herdsmen or Boko Haram are sinful that is why they are dead. In order words, they deserve to die because of their sins. How pathetic!
Lolzzzzz. Why aren't focus Bros?
From what i as a Christian stand to loose as a Christian to Herdsmen killing Christians. Na wao. pls don't get me banned by Anti spam bod o.

You brought up a woman filled with the Holy Spirit who lost her family to an auto crash being in a position to be depressed, i answered that, you left it and jumped to other religious folks, then to Herdsmen. what is the connection biko?

Christians have been facing persecution and death beginning with Christ. it shall continue till He returns, its not new and will never be. Only the ignorant will be perturbed.

This is what the Bible says about the killing of Christians by evil men.
Good News Translation Revelation 6:9-11
Then the Lamb broke open the fifth seal. I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed because they had proclaimed God's word and had been faithful in their witnessing.

They shouted in a loud voice, “Almighty Lord, holy and true! How long will it be until you judge the people on earth and punish them for killing us?”

Each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the complete number of other servants and believers were killed, as they had been.

So, you see? These evil men won't stop killing us until Christ returns. but they are actually not killing us, they are killing themselves cos they'll be the ones going to eternal death in the fire.

Xbee007:

So they shouldn't cry when they lose loved ones? Why don't you die already if heaven is that great? grin grin
Who said anything about not crying when a loved one dies? When my Aunt and her family died. i cried until i was afraid blood would come out of my eyes. I couldn't open my eyes because of the swelling. But, i never put it on God, because he may have allowed it. but He didn't cause it.

And Yes, Heaven is so great, but i can't go there on my terms. I'm not an atheist, so i can't commit suicide.

In my Culture long before Christianity came, suicide is, I think the biggest and devastating taboo. If a family member commits suicide, the entire family gets alienated and denigrated. the scare alone won't let any atheist if there's any in my community commit suicide.

I will go to heaven, but on my Father's terms.
Xbee007:

That is a sad incident. They are free now. No worry, No nothing. Free at last!
Well, that will be so, if they have the rite of passage. Jesus Christ offers that right, anyone who rejects it rejects everlasting life. No emotions attached.

As much as i loved them, if they but attended Church without surrendering their lives, i fear, only the little Children shall have passage to God's presence. All the tears i shed won't change a think. God is no respecter of Persons. His words are binding even on Himself.

After Adam, He determined that every human must enter the earth through 9months conception and delivery through the female man, He subjected Himself through that too.

If He says, it's only through Jesus we enter heaven, then only through Jesus shall we enter heaven.

Xbee007:

Ndo, no vex.I said you sound, i didn't say you are. epele.

Xbee007:

And Science will help you do what in future? Tell you why you get hungry and eat. why you get tired and sleep? Have they been able to determine what sleep is? In sleep you rest, rejuvenate, how?

How can a strong man be killed by a child while asleep?
Science will help you know what death is and stop it? They'll you stop Time or delay it? Can they stop the Sun from coming up and going down?

What are they even doing that is completely isolated from what already exist? IVF? Can they make a baby independent of an existing human cells?

Do you think sex change makes them creators Lolzzz. Why not create a human complete from start to finish independent of tissues or cells from another human. They can't even create an ordinary Mosquito without another Mosquito getting involved.

How does people with complex come in here?

This is just deviation from the track.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Xbee007:

Please, pray to God to fix Nigeria. Tell him to stop all this meaningless killings and suffering before three market days. Thanks, I will be expecting the miraculous changes before Friday.
He won't answer the prayer because of two reasons.

1. The Enemy must also prove himself.

2. He won't do for you what He has given you power and wisdom to do.

Nigerians called what's going on on themselves. They voted for Buhari,they shd enjoy him.

When the wicked rule, the People mourn...

Buhari had made known his intentions in his passed Campaigns. He told us clearly what he would do. He promised us blood, we opened our eyes and hands and delivered the power to make him to carry out his schemes, now you want God to stop him?

Is God your errand boy?

You made your bed, lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Xbee007:

Arguing with u is like pouring water into a basket.
Lol. You my dear finds it hard to maintain a comprehensive coherent line of discourse. You have been prancing here and there attempting to derail your own thread, now it's me who is porous? lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Xbee007:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even Religious Folks Cant Seem to Agree on some Myths and Fables. Cheery picking help in coping a lot. The bible contains so many profanities and contradictions that it would take a severely blind sheeple to not see them.
If you read carefully he made it clear he is not religious. At least not a Christian.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by hopefulLandlord: 1:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Anas09:

Its intentional after all, sad!
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by nduchucks: 1:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Anas09:

When you die your physical body decay... Yes your physical body decay,but what happens to your spiritual body?

Sir, I submit that what you called 'your spiritual body' is not the same as your current physical body. Your current body can be burned with physical fire. This physical fire as defined by ill-advised folks as hell fire, cannot exist in the spiritual realm, by definition. That is the only point I made. This is a very simple concept to grasp if you simply allow your God given brain to think.

I'm sorry to say that you are quite confused. I also resent the wicked characteristics which you just attributed to the Omnibenevolent, Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and the most merciful God. This is quite shameful, I'm sorry to say.

The above is nothing but red herring and has nothing to do with the point I made to wit, the definition of hell you have become erroneously accustomed to, cannot exist in the 'spiritual realm'. That fire and brimstone should not be taken literally - its that simple.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by rhektor(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Anas09:

But, she has killed herself nah. When will she ask for forgiveness again? There's no forgiveness beyond the gave. If she attempted and failed, she could ask for forgiveness and be forgiven. If Shekau repents today genuinely and asks for forgiveness, he will be forgiven and washed clean, but at death, that won't happen.

And, when she stands before the White Throne Judgement, that is the scripture which will stand against her.
She contravened that scripture so, she'd be destroyed. All these emotions won't count there.
The header is even wrong, how could one commit suicide and be a victim at the same time? All these nairaland atheists would not kill me with their delusion
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Martinez19(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
"

Sometimes when I observe intellectual dishonesty and non-sequiturs, I can conclude that there are two possible things: 1) either they are out rightly stupid or 2) they are doing it on purpose.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2018
rhektor:

The header is even wrong, how could one commit suicide and be a victim at the same time? All these nairaland atheists would not kill me with their delusion
They fight by all means to justify what God condemns. When i call them satanist, they get angry and call me potty mouth and insulting

When one speaks with the voice of the Rebel, what shd i call him? The Rebel.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
nduchucks:

Sir, I submit that what you called 'your spiritual body' is not the same as your current physical body. Your current body can be burned with physical fire. This physical fire as defined by ill-advised folks as hell fire, cannot exist in the spiritual realm, by definition. That is the only point I made.
I think the misunderstanding is from your own part.

No one ever said the eternal fire which will burn in Hell is this physical Fire we use in cooking our meals and warming ourselves. The Fire Moses saw at the back of the Sinai desert, which although was aflame but never consumed what it was on, was not the same fire he used to roast his Lamb chops after the days work. That fire will consume away his chops if he failed to extract them from the fire when he ought to. This is fire. Jesus the Master, calls it Eternal Fire. Whatever is eternal is spiritual, not physical.

nduchucks:

This is a very simple concept to grasp if you simply allow your God given brain to think.
Lolzz, I now see why you misunderstand and mix physical with Spiritual concepts.

Sir. God didn't give us brains to use them to understand Spiritual things. He gave us a Spirit to discern and understand Spiritual things. This is why Spiritual things fly over the heads of carnal minded people as foolishness. To them, it's Rocket Science. Without the Spirit of God functional inside of you, you'd be trying to understand Trinity, virgin birth. resurrection, Hellfire with your Brain and will never grasp them.
nduchucks:

I'm sorry to say that you are quite confused. I also resent the wicked characteristics which you just attributed to the Omnibenevolent, Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and the most merciful God. This is quite shameful, I'm sorry to say.
Let me repeat myself. God is a God of Justice who will recompense evil doers with tribulation. Oh the Bible, both Old and New Testament is replete with Judgment side of YHWH.

Sir, all you said up is emotional outburst and God is a Spirit, therefore not moved by your these emotions, it does not work with Him.

For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deuteronomy:4:24

You'll be submerged in deception if you believe YHWH allowed Jesus go through what He went through on the Cross just so that the evil men will go unpunished at resurrection.

People who talk the way you do, are yet to fully come to terms with what actually Happened at the Garden of Eden which was played out physically on the Cross by Jesus. If you know what spiritual death means. your tongue shall cleave to the roof if your mouth in fear.

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Matthew:3:12

If you think the bolded is talking about the chaff of wheat, then, you are in for a real shock on the last day.

Lolzz @ Omnibenevolent. God is a God of Justice. No evil work will go unpunished. It is His prerogative to choose when that Justice will be served, and He chose after death at resurrection.

And it's only satan who will convince his people to keep doing evil believing that God is too benevolent to punish them. lolzzzzzzzzz. If he allowed His son to go through the Cross. i laugh at anyone who says God loves evil men too much to let them burn.

Fact is, God won't be punishing them. they will be choosing their punishment by themselves by refusing to accept the only requirement for eternal Life on the other side with Him.

nduchucks:

The above is nothing but red herring and has nothing to do with the point I made to wit, the definition of hell you have become erroneously accustomed to, cannot exist in the 'spiritual realm'. That fire and brimstone should not be taken literally - its that simple.
Lolzzz. Again, since you use your physical Brain cells to understand Spiritual things, i'll leave you to your schemes. But, again, God is a Spirit and everything about Him is Spiritual.
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Its intentional after all, sad!
Hopefullandlord. What did i say that's not true?
Re: Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? by Anas09: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
danvon:
So Samson is in hell?

First off. No one is in Hellfire yet. Everyone is waiting in Hades for Judgement.

Secondly, did Samson Commit suicide? If yes, how did he do that?

The Woman in the Op drank Sniper. Some Jump off bridges, some tie a nooze. What did Samson use?

And, does it surprise you that indeed a man like Samson can end in Hellfire? Listen, God is no respecter or persons. The Soul that Sins shall die, means just that. And the death there is not this physical death which everyone both sinners and saints die. It is a Spiritual death.

Sin is a disease of the Spirit. When it attacks, it gets the Spirit killed. And knowing what Spiritual death is, is key.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / How Seed Sowing Is Tearing Marriages Apart In Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.