Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please I Need Advice And Help On How To Go About This!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Advice And Help On How To Go About This!! (398 Views)

I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations / Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Do You Know About Kuwait? If You Do, Please Stop Here And Help A Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please I Need Advice And Help On How To Go About This!! by Phizzlephizz(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for taking time to open this thread.

I am a 26year old Nigerian, I have a 48years old American lover who lives in New York, she’s divorced owns her house has a job and with 2 kids, I talk to her regularly and we video chat too, both families, she wants me to visit her in America firstly and see where that leads us. she wants me to make the necessary enquiries and let her know what I come up with, but the thing is I don’t even know how to go about all these, I’ve never traveled before. I’ll be glad to get the right suggestions from experts in the house on the possibility of these happening. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Advice And Help On How To Go About This!! by Sunnysteve009(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2018
ashawo man, 26-48 you too check the scores 22, because of green card na till when she use you do money ritual ur eyes go clear
Re: Please I Need Advice And Help On How To Go About This!! by justwise(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018

1 Like

(1)

Pls I nid info about studies in Canada/visa / Adapting To Different Timezone? Flying To Thailand / How To Apply For An International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.