Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Is Buhari Doing Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Doing Well? (462 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Doing Well? by NSNA: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
I was not a supporter of Buhari at the last election, however i give credit to him for reducing corruption.

What is your verdict of Buhari's government so far?
Will you vote for him for a second term?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Sai Baba anyday anytime.
Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba anyday anytime.
^^ sai babarian spotted

Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by AnodaIT(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
NSNA:
I was not a supporter of Buhari at the last election, however i give credit to him for reducing corruption.

What is your verdict of Buhari's government so far?
Will you vote for him for a second term?
Reduce corruption?
Because they are intelligent enough to position their goons at all strategic points to prevent leakage of their nefarious activities
Even the few that mistakenly leaked are forcefully sealed
Babachir
NNPC overboard contracts
NNPC secret accounts and massive withdrawal
CBN illegal recruitment which position their men at all points of processing so that billions can be withdraw without alerting the media

We would hear the story when they are forced out

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by Man2utd(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Are you not in Nigeria...
Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by NSNA: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Man2utd:
Are you not in Nigeria...

Enlighten us Nigerian's in diaspora
Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by Man2utd(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
NSNA:

Enlighten us Nigerian's in diaspora

Alright, the Buhari administration has not been effective in economic management, which is the strenght of any modern state, The anti corruption crusade is just a witch haunt against the previous administration as we can clearly see that there are a lot of corrupt people in this current administration who has no single respect for the rule of law. And besides what is the point of fighting corruption without an improve in the standard of living, no infrastructure, education still at the same level.
its clear Buharis frequency is not intuned to the modern world.
Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by NSNA: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
I suspect the fear of spending in Buhari's administration is making the economy difficult. I don't hear about looting like i used to hear during GEJ government.

Even the ministers are afraid to spend. I read how Amaechi said he did not know were to get money to complete rail projects.
Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by 7lives: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
NSNA:
I suspect the fear of spending in Buhari's administration is making the economy difficult. I don't hear about looting like i used to hear during GEJ government.

Even the ministers are afraid to spend. I read how Amaechi said he did not know were to get money to complete rail projects.

No more scam contracts.
I love this.
Re: Is Buhari Doing Well? by NSNA: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
7lives:

No more scam contracts.
I love this.

It is a positive development. If he can get a good team to help with the economy things can balance out positively

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians; Are We Now Used To The Fuel Price Hike / I Want To Be The Next Nigeria’s President – Donald Duke / Black Panther — a Good Film With Many Lessons For Nigeria By Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.