Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

“men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda (424 Views)

“men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda by tbloaded: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Popular Nigerian nudist, Maheeda, is one that has always got tongues wagging anytime she posts her raunchy pictures online. The singer made a revelation in a chat that he wonders why men do disgusting things with her photos.
She mentioned that it was disgusting to know that some men masturbate to her pictures, videos and that some even send videos of the act to her.
Maheeda said:-
“I would not lie, I am aware that some men masturbate to my pictures online; but personally, it disgusts me. I would be very honest that it disgusts me because they send me some videos of them doing it and telling me that it is what I caused. To be honest, I caused it so there is nothing I can......
see more details- https://www.tbloaded.com/men-disgusting-things-photos-nigerian-nudist-maheeda/

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Lambasts Music Promoter, Kolo (photos) / Davido Boasts Of Having Phone Numbers Of 13 President / ''emir Sanusi'' Asked Me For N5million; Paul Okoye Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.