Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,640 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Don't Watch,fight Back!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Watch,fight Back!!! (476 Views)

Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting / political Drug/weapon Dealers : They Fight Back, only military can fight them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Watch,fight Back!!! by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Me and my guys just accused a guy wrongly,You won't blame us too, he lies alot,like lie serve has his daily dosage to healthy living,we already know what he can do, when you know what a nigga can do such a thing, now i know why momma always call when she's hint on a fight that occur,hope Deji is not there,certainly because she knows what i can do,YES!!! She knows i won't let anyone trash me,she knows i don't bring matters to her so as to get gain her sides,she knows i will fight back,YES,not because i'm a thug,street fighter,troublesome guy, but a nigga who knows every one deserve respect nobody should be bullied, a nigga who should not mutiply his "nets" by believing people would fight for him,i think if we all fight bullies and put them where they belong every thing would be in place...Yes we can do it,our government needs to be fight back,and until we join hand together,they won't stop bullying us
we vote them in,we can also take them out...Lets take back what we gave out if it would take our peace of mind along, some one will say thats if they will even release it,yes they can release...shebi they say two heads are better than one,it was done during abacha's regime so if fruits won't bring them out this time, stone would...them no dey do that one juju...
Re: Don't Watch,fight Back!!! by Sprumbabafather: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
GREATVIKTOUR:
Me and my guys just accused a guy wrongly,You won't blame us too, he lies alot,like lie serve has his daily dosage to healthy living,we already know what he can do, when you know what a nigga can do such a thing, now i know why momma always call when she's hint on a fight that occur,hope Deji is not there,certainly because she knows what i can do,YES!!! She knows i won't let anyone trash me,she knows i don't bring matters to her so as to get gain her sides,she knows i will fight back,YES,not because i'm a thug,street fighter,troublesome guy, but a nigga who knows every one deserve respect nobody should be bullied, a nigga who should not mutiply his "nets" by believing people would fight for him,i think if we all fight bullies and put them where they belong every thing would be in place...Yes we can do it,our government needs to be fight back,and until we join hand together,they won't stop bullying us
we vote them in,we can also take them out...Lets take back what we gave out if it would take our peace of mind along, some one will say thats if they will even release it,yes they can release...shebi they say two heads are better than one,it was done during abacha's regime so if fruits won't bring them out this time, stone would...them no dey do that one juju...

Deji, must be an Afonja? Your people put us in this mess and we need the bravery of young men like you to dig us out of the pit.

We will be standing aside to watxh how your people can do it just like abacha time.

wishing you Goodluck Jonathan as you remove Buharri
Re: Don't Watch,fight Back!!! by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Afonja's can't do this alone,thats the main reason we need to unite together so as to stop all what is happening,Obasanjo and Fayose has taken the step,we can also support instead of waiting on the "AFONJAs" only, to do it.
After all its our NATION(NIGERIA)
I've not also enjoy the ruling of this government but i would'nt want it to continue this way.
I'M FOR PEACE!!!
Re: Don't Watch,fight Back!!! by Lipscomb(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
You guys just wasting your precious time.buhari till 2023.
GREATVIKTOUR:
Afonja's can't do this alone,thats the main reason we need to unite together so as to stop all what is happening,Obasanjo and Fayose has taken the step,we can also support instead of waiting on the "AFONJAs" only, to do it.
After all its our NATION(NIGERIA)
I've not also enjoy the ruling of this government but i would'nt want it to continue this way.
I'M FOR PEACE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Act Amendment: Presidency, National Assembly Set For Another Showdown / Nta To Clampdown On Staff Who Criticise Buhari's Administration On Social Media. / No Salaries, Wages, Contract Fees...should Be Paid While I Have Not Been Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.