Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye (24918 Views)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / D’banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike At Rivers Government House. Photos / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by vioment: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
We need to start manufacturing paints especially good quality ones. We have oil a main component. There is no reason why we should have a timid infrastructure and a dirty one at that. Our walls are horrible.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Deo1986(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wike and Adeboye two Ogboni servant.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by BeReaSonAble(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
na you sabi
you sure say na only me sabi? Reason nam na... don't add!
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Raphaelcarter: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by weezem: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is a good sign when the Government begin to acknowledge the relevance of the CHURCH.
It shows clearly that GOD is still the ALMIGHTY!

1 Like

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by crazygod(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ayor93:

what input av you added to the body of christ

How many souls have u won, how many of ur substance have u given out for the spreading of the gospel

all u guys know best is to criticize and criticize as if u are the one who love God most

smh
Keep shaking ur head there better read what I posted there. Did u see where I criticized the body of Christ? I talked about rccg as an organization. And don't ever quote me again
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by jidamsel43(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wike and church. fraternal twins
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
we cannot serve God and Mammon

We obviously can.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Haykinsofficial: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Keneking:
If Wike contest for president, he will defeat Buhari
Sharrapp!

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Haykinsofficial: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
Who be God, who be mammon?

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by agyo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
It is well...

Wike just instruct greater port harcourt to stop harassing us. They decline giving us approval to build in the na of greater Port Harcourt.

OK come buy our land kwa, they no gree come.

What kind d of problem is this?
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by profmallor: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
The church has become a very comfortable place for Politicians to stroll in and associate themselves with. Not sure that is the best, I wonder if these politicians ever hear any truth from our GOs and Pastors. I believe most of these politicians dont like to associate with the likes of Dr Olukoya, he finds it hard to coat the truth with sugar.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by GGirll: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
This man and polifians always together...he never yet condemned d killing of Christians....I respect MFM n deeper life a lot cos you can hardly see these politifians in such holy churches...
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by loyaltygame(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
rawpadgin:
shocked

So daddy G.O carry mic give wike...... Wetin wike get wen he wan talk for God program?
is your governor ok.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by OKOOMOGE: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pastor Adeboye is free to move around spreading his "Gospel" without anyone shouting Christianization. Let me stop there.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by kennykane1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Too many mumu in this house. The same government crippling them with hunger while they complain everyday. The day they see the government side side by side any religious kingpin the same mumus will start rejoising and praying god. Una fada any day una complain of bad leadership. Awon werey!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by HolyProf2017(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wike culd identify wf d church activity because he has d consciousness of God. Haters stop d "holier dan thou" attitude, it takes u nowhere!
Don't u think we need d help of God in ruling d affairs of ds country?

1 Like

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Treasure17(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Religion and politics are inseparable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by 1shortblackboy: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kingslaw:
Rivers State is hundred percent Christian State!!!!!!
no state shall.adopt any religion as state religion. Its there in d constitution

1 Like

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Keneking:
If Wike contest for president, he will defeat Buhari

People that will vote for wikky....
1. Faithful degbam and dewell members
2. Illiterate ikwerre zombies
3. Frustrated market women
4. Jobless nairalanders like u
5. Litigants who have pending court matters b4 his wife
6. Brainwashed RCCG members
7.Cowardly Omoku residents who don't want to be whackdd again by another Don Wanny

Nonsenze
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Bakbillz44(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Behold the people that have been screwing us up!
Political and religious leaders
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Benekruku(m): 3:39am On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin

The theme should have been "Blood & Scam"
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Benekruku(m): 3:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Treasure17:
Religion and politics are inseparable.

At a time,You right.

Religion and politics work hand in hand as they both have same goals- Brainwashing and mentally enslaving lots.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by ucnwafor(m): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2018
I was there too, it was really awesome
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Luvlibee: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2018
I was there and wash really blessed by Daddy G.O's message. God bless Daddy GO and keep RCCG church ready for the rapture.

Nairalanders get ready for the fire to fall. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Luvlibee: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2018
Deo1986:
Wike and Adeboye two Ogboni servant.

Are you their iniciator? The ogboni grand master? cool cool
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Who are you to judge? The bible speaks against people like you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

iluvdonjazzy:
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by iluvdonjazzy: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2018
TrueSenator:
Who are you to judge? The bible speaks against people like you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

e pain am.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I hope so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

iluvdonjazzy:
e pain am.
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Myself2(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2018
AlienRobot:
Wike... The slayer

The slayer of Amaechi the judas
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Pataricatering(f): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2018
weezem:
It is a good sign when the Government begin to acknowledge the relevance of the CHURCH.
It shows clearly that GOD is still the ALMIGHTY!
No ! It’s not a good sign ! It’s people like you who shout Islamization at any and everything ! Government and religion should never mix ! The tax payers in rivers state cut across all religions - No religion should be acknowledged- government must be secular ! I’m not saying wike should not attend church but please recognize wike going to church in his “personal “ capacity not as “ government “
Re: Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye by Deo1986(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Luvlibee:

Are you their iniciator? The ogboni grand master? cool cool
Are you asking a question or making a statement? And it is 'initiator'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber: Police Storm Printing Press For Fake Ekiti Election Materials / Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits / Pictures From NNPP Campaign Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.