Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

“the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos (27393 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Plus Size Nigerian Model Shares Nudes, Gives Men Her Blessing To Masturbate / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by HeWrites(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Nyakim Gatwech is a South Sudanese-born Model, and she’s popularly called “The Queen of Dark” because of how she models in her unique skin color.

The 24-year-old model has to be the center of attraction online for her very distinctive dark complexion and for not trying to tone her skin as some would.

Nyakim has shared new photos on Instagram, with an inspirational message.

She wrote:
“in the coming years let’s make sure we teach our young ones to know their worth to know their potential in life to know that they loved no matter what, that beauty isn’t everything that being dark dark skin is beautiful let’s continue breaking down those barriers together let’s our melanin keep popping. Being dark skin is not only popping for now it’s not trend is not for season or a year is for life ”

More photos below;

https://torimill.com/2018/01/queen-of-the-dark-sudanese-model-shares-lovely-new-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by iornenge81(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2018
how does it feel to be the first to comment sef.....

7 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by talk2riel: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Sound of blackness

Melanin popping

Sorry hon someone is right above me
Nikkyhoney143:
Mama I made it, 1st to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nikkyhoney143(f): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018

4 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by OlaSalo(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
black is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Adebowhales(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
I swear the hustle is real.
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by iamrex(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
This one go be devil younger sister

See as she de shine

This her cream must be very expensive undecided

If this kind gal spit , her spit go de black cry

8 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by llorisbhone(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Surely the Dark Queen... First to comment??

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by credid(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
F
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Biafra1000: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
w

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by timibare(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
is she this dark
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Ibukzy: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
I
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Ook, nice
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Sweetcollins: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Queen of dark
Everywhere dark save 1 white spot and 2 red spots
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Elnino4ladies: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
This one dark oh
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by llorisbhone(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Some witches still came before me this morning... Haba grin
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by jerflakes(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
No be small thing o

This one go dey use kiwi polish for vaseline

6 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by iornenge81(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
soorie
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by repent4christ: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
God is wonderful!
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by timibare(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
ehya sorry, but I wanna be the first guy on NL to tell u, ur beautiful.........
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by davoremix(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
she is quite scary. definitely not a Nigerian wife material, she will get lost when power is cut.
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Samusu(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Allahu akbar!
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Wait, is that real?
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by ALVA001: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Was she painted black?
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Ofunaofu: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2018
First time I saw her pix I refused to believe till I googled her up and even saw her Instagram
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by otijah(m): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2018
This her pic makes me fear

3 Likes

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by veacea: 6:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Haaaaaa
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by uboma(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Black shady.

Black is beautiful.
Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by pol23: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2018
A better name.
Queen of the underworld....
She's uniquely dark...
I'm sure this will pay her more than working in a oil company...
Me won't mind to have a taste sef.

1 Like

Re: “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos by Authoreety: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
. Chai! Baby u luk edible

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD, Kehinde Bankole & Seun Akindele As Police Officers In "Crossroads" / Tboss, Ese, Jon And Uriel At Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Son’s Birthday / Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.