Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! (1232 Views)

INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra / Types Of Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by wales(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
A well fitted brassiere boosts your confidence. Bras are the most important item in a woman’s wardrobe, but not knowing the right bra shape can make a mess of your dressing. When choosing a bra, always remember to invest in well-fitting bras as this helps you look slimmer and more proportioned.

Here are tips while shopping for bras: The contour bra is a seamless bra with flexible underwire. It has underwire channels that are fully cushioned which makes it more comfortable.

A push-up bra is designed with molded,slightly arranged cups to lift and enhance cleavage. If you desire it, look out for underwire if you are a B cup or bigger; a wireless, lightly line cup if you are an A. A bra with no underwire is an everyday bra with no padding or wiring: the thick band below your busts supports them. It comes with wider straps to give the
wearer more support with thick or nylon and spandex smooth cups.

The bust minimizer reduces the size of the breasts by about one cup size. It has a full, round cup for even
distribution of the breasts and when buying one, make sure the straps fit securely.
An underwire bra is padded and wired with an iron to help keep the breasts firm. It also comes
in strapless designs and can also be laced for variety purposes.

With these guidelines, you can never be wrong with buying fitted bras. Draw eyes upward to your dress with your perfectly fitted bra and remain confident all the way.

Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by Babylove1(f): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
i love good bras btw poster are you a bra merchant? , if yes , how can i get your contacts
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by wales(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
Babylove1:

i love good bras btw poster are you a bra merchant? , if yes , how can i get your contacts

Just let me know which one you want and i will deliver to your door step.
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
abi you have become a fashion guru? grin
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by wales(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
rokiatu:

abi you have become a fashion guru? grin

Yea, something like that, long time where have you been miss u. grin grin grin
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
wales:

Yea, something like that, long time where have you been miss u. grin grin grin
oh wow thats good to hear. I have been around, I should be asking u that.
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by wales(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
rokiatu:

oh wow thats good to hear. I have been around, I should be asking u that.

Are you sure you have been around Well i have been too but had lot of work to do in the office grin grin grin
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
okay I see, I think we are going offtopic, I will stop here wink
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by Ejadamen(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2010
wales:

Just let me know which one you want and i will deliver to your door step.
How exactly do you sell your bras? I'm interested.
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by ayanfemy(f): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2010
i use 40G and i have a very good carriage cos i don't joke wt my bras! they must be firm!
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by wales(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2010
Ejadamen:

How exactly do you sell your bras? I'm interested.

You will need to let me know which one you want be4 i can give the price grin grin grin
Re: You ‘n’your Bra 4 D Lady's In D House ! by Ejadamen(f): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
wales:

You will need to let me know which one you want be4 i can give the price grin grin grin
I am interested in a contour bra,a push up bra and sports bra. Size 38C

(1) (Reply)

Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / A / Latest Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.