Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254691 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
planet4sure: how much can I get samsung galaxy s4 black mint both fairly used and new one?

We appreciate your time on our thread, you are blessed . . . Used one could be yours for only 75K Naira while the used would be 90K Naira . . .Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mightyine: Please can you help me confirm how much it would cost to get 2 iPhone 5s gold color unlocked or samsung galaxy nexus 4 to Nigeria

Thanks for your time and your inquiries, we will work on this and get back to you within couple of hours, but please let us know if you want a brand new or used
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
It is never about us but YOU
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Mightyine: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks for your prompt response,i would be glad to know the cost implication of both,thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mightyine: Thanks for your prompt response,i would be glad to know the cost implication of both,thanks

Brand New in the Box unlocked Gold Iphone 5s = 155K Naira, while the used is hard to quote since not much of it yet out there, the New Unlocked Nexus 4 = 58K Naira, while the used of Nexus 4 would be 48K Naira . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Give us your business, we will be glad to serve you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:40am On Nov 26, 2013
We appreciate your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Kadata(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2013
What would it take me to get a brand new ASUS Memo Pad HD 7? Awaiting you're response.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by herboshedhe(f): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . 40K Naira is a lot of money but wont be enough to make what you want happen, if you want something reliable
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by herboshedhe(f): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciate you . . . 40K Naira is a lot of money but wont be enough to make what you want happen, if you want something reliable

Try and give a clear explanation about any,if you have@d moment,you can't just say 40k can't fetch what I want,let me know if dr is ant one dt my budget can go with...
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
herboshedhe:

Try and give a clear explanation about any,if you have@d moment,you can't just say 40k can't fetch what I want,let me know if dr is ant one dt my budget can go with...

Thanks for your response and sorry if i was not clear enough, hope i am forgiven . . . I wont be able to offer any laptop (used)at such price cos of shipping and clearing as well as my own commission . . .40K naira is only 233$, shipping and clearing alone from my end is almost 100$. . . So will be tough, Ma
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Another day fast going to where yesterday went . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
It is never about us but YOU
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Week humping as always
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
No deal is too small for us to give you out utmost attention
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Welcome to Today!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by shakaz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
sir Fhemmy please can 25k get me a used samsung galaxy s2 from canada to PH.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
shakaz: sir Fhemmy please can 25k get me a used samsung galaxy s2 from canada to PH.

Thanks for asking, No it wont, we have one now that i could send to you delivered to PH for 30K
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
No deal is too small for us to give you out utmost attention
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:37am On Nov 29, 2013
I wanna thank you, Lord
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by shakaz(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2013
do you have white colour?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
shakaz: do you have white colour?

White color of what please?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by shakaz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
do you have white samsung galaxy s2
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
shakaz: do you have white samsung galaxy s2

White Galaxy S2 will be strictly on Pre-Order and would be able to deliver one at a cost of ONLY 37K Naira . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:34am On Nov 30, 2013
We remain humble
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome to December and we are sure that God will make it another great month, week and the year will end well . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by geefizz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Greetings smiley been viewing this topic and I'd like to know what it would cost me to get a black samsung galaxy note3, black and factory unlocked. And with a leather pouch too. I await your response
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
geefizz: Greetings smiley been viewing this topic and I'd like to know what it would cost me to get a black samsung galaxy note3, black and factory unlocked. And with a leather pouch too. I await your response

Thanks for checking us out, we appreciate you . . . With all honesty, for some reason best known to other people, it is cheaper to buy the Note 3 in Nigeria . . . By the way, you want a brand new or a used one
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by geefizz(m): 12:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Used one, atleast the device is still fresh enough in the market so as not to have been too mishandled. Buh since its cheaper here.......what cn u gimme? Used pls
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:06am On Dec 02, 2013
geefizz: Used one, atleast the device is still fresh enough in the market so as not to have been too mishandled. Buh since its cheaper here.......what cn u gimme? Used pls

The phone is still so new in the market and the used are not that much available but if we are able to get one, we will be looking at a price of close to 100K Naira, so probably might be cheaper to get it in Lagos - Just our way to let the customer knows we value their money

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.